Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. (27853 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Caseless: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
My brother you just dey discovered, this new method of gossip by our guys is very alarming I swear.
Where I worked we are being giving a nice rental one storey building, we're almost 4 occupant in the entire building.
One guy from Jos almost ruined our bondnes in that house with constant gossip could you believe this guy can assemble the other workers from 6pm till almost 2am midnight talking about people and girls with the drinks he normally buy for people and how he lavish money on daily basis but the Capone of amebo all is a guy from kogi, that bro's dey always join our head to fight each other with propaganda.
I swear I experienced something that I don't wish to ever had anything with them again. Words can't express all that I encountered there but let's me keep my cool here.
Truly men had outshined women in gossiping now

😂 😂

North-central agenda.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Aldol: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Some even go as far as gossiping their fellow guys with women in order to be in their good books ...... disgusting...
These type are the worst.I hate them with passion. What they don't know is they have lost their manly respect in front of those women by doing that

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by spencekat(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
My observation too. These days,men/boys gossip more than women/girls.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Karnice600: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:
*Gone are those days that pipo have the mentality that; Gossiping was ladies thing.
*Gone are the days MEN speak and women shiver.
*Gone are the days MEN take responsibility for their actions.

--I am an extreme extrovert and som1 dat don't select class of pipo to roll with, I HAVE D NOTION DAT; WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND ANYBODY CAN BE LIFTED OR DOWNGRADED, hence the reason i don't segregate.
I have close pals from ALL classes.

For sometime now, i have noticed that; A lot of guys now take to gossiping their guys to fellow guys, mehn; It really hurts because, back then,guys seat and drink together, discussing big moves and plans.

MOST times, i come out to catch fun, because i am d outing type and all i would hear; ARE GUYS BACK BITTING AND GOSSIPING THEIR FELLOW GUYS!.
What wud a reasonable guy stand to gain from gossiping or mocking his fellow guy?. wen growing up; we attributed those things to women.

Women are gradually taking ova authority because; we have a lot of weak and confused men, that are seriously making manhood to seem like a joke.

I was with a group of guys few hours ago and what they were doing was; gossiping from one of their fellow nigga to d other. I JUST TOOK EXCUSE AND LEFT THEM.

One was even telling tales of ALL the loose and promiscuous girls in d neighborhood and funny enuf, this is same guy that keeps terrorising the minor girls in the area !.

These pipo have sisters and they don't know that; WOTS GOES AROND, COMES AROND.
They will b in places where they will discuss their sisters looseness too.

IN ALL, LADIES HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, because; 1MILLION MEN ARE REDY TO FVCK U BUT SEEING 2 ,DAT WILL WIFE U, IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

Can’t forget an old saying that says “A deal is struck over a bottle of beer.”
Another says “Great minds discuss ideas, littles minds discuss people”.
I think it’s about the kind of people you hang out with, but hey, everyone gossips. The question is, with who? Spouses gossip, close friends do too. We all talk about people. Musicians, colleagues, bosses.., come on. It’s natural. For me it’s having a consciousness that whatever discussion about anyone you have, make it constructive. That’s it.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by GodHimself: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Traditionally men train for leadership, not marriage.

Training for marriage is a feminine thing.

yrhuhfy113:

wow.... great observation sir.

CONSIDER THIS

LADIES have been trained their whole life for MARRIAGE.... MEN ONLY START THINKING OF IT WHEN THEY CROSS PUBERTY OR MAKE SOME MONEY.
It is a far too wide margin.

HENCE MANY ARE NOT REAL MEN BUT POST PUBERTY BOYS.

Solution:

We need MEN CONCLAVES, BOOTCAMPS, TRAININGS to groom BOYS to MEN else the disaster will continue.

MATURE MEN ARE SCARCE due to poverty, but immature boys are the ones who are RICH and seeming ready to marry and marrying wives that only TRUE MATURE MEN CAN HANDLE.

So the cycle of DEFEATED MANHOOD continues.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Afonja2000: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:
*Gone are those days that pipo have the mentality that; Gossiping was ladies thing.

--I am an extreme extrovert and som1 dat don't select class of pipo to roll with, I HAVE D NOTION DAT; WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND ANYBODY CAN BE LIFTED OR DOWNGRADED, hence the reason i don't segregate.

For sometime now, i have noticed that; A lot of guys now take to gossiping their guys to fellow guys, mehn; It really hurts because, back then,guys seat and drink together, discussing big moves and plans.

MOST times, i come out to catch fun, because i am d outing type and all i would hear; ARE GUYS BACK BITTING AND GOSSIPING THEIR FELLOW GUYS!.
What wud a reasonable guy stand to gain from gossiping or mocking his fellow guy?. wen growing up; we attributed those things to women.

Women are gradually taking ova authority because; we have a lot of weak and confused men, that are seriously making manhood to seem like a joke.

I was with a group of guys few hours ago and what they were doing was; gossiping from one of their fellow nigga to d other. I JUST TOOK EXCUSE AND LEFT THEM.

One was even telling tales of ALL the loose and promiscuous girls in d neighborhood and funny enuf, this is same guy that keeps terrorising the minor girls in the area !.

IN ALL, LADIES HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, because; 1MILLION MEN ARE REDY TO FVCK U BUT SEEING 2 ,DAT WILL WIFE U, IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.
This must be Aba, I see Victor taking stout
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Chadwickbossman: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:

you are also gossiping on here hypocrite
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by ericmor: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Some even go as far as gossiping their fellow guys with women in order to be in their good books ...... disgusting...

Those ones no get work and sense is far from them
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by nomolos92: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
My G

Shey olowo?
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by hansomb: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
I think the issues of LGBT propaganda is adding to it
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Chetas81(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
JOBLESS CITIZEN HAVE TO ENGAGED IN ONE THING OR THE OTHER, THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
i have quickly learnt money, age or gender doesn't guarantee sense...
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by okoroemeka(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingar:

Hope you’re not mistaking discussion for gossip cos I love discussion as a man
let that discussion be general knowledge or how to improve ourselves,let the OP that is an extrovert tone down his extrovertivity because the guys of this generation can simply kill you out of jealousy that you are better than them,be wise and stay safe,all men are not equal,some men simply could not make money even if the opportunity is on their feet pleading,while some can go to hell and take what belongs to Satan and come back

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by yrhuhfy113: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
GodHimself:
Traditionally men train for leadership, not marriage.

Training for marriage is a feminine thing.

THATS WHY MANY LEADERS HAVE FAILED MARRIAGES even pastors.

MARRIAGE is not for leaders its for HUMANS.

MANY LEADERS FORGET THEIR HUMANITY
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by GodHimself: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
I don’t understand what you’re saying.

Being a pastor doesn’t automatically make you a leader.

True leaders are scarce and transformational leaders are rare.

yrhuhfy113:

THATS WHY MANY LEADERS HAVE FAILED MARRIAGES even pastors.

MARRIAGE is not for leaders its for HUMANS.

MANY LEADERS FORGET THEIR HUMANITY
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Stonecoldstare1: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fryx:

We need to restructure our educational systems. Women will be trained to be women. Men will be trained to be men. I suggest all men goes through some compulsory physical and mental training. Also, virtue like patience, responsibility, etc should be taught.

We are far too diverse in upbringing, and except there is a unifying system, our society will continue to degenerate.
These retarded hyper genderlized tropes will soon be the end of us,so men are the only ones who should learn patience, responsibility etc......men like you wey dey carry hypermasculinity for head are the ones who make other men to kill themselves because they don't fit into your "traditional heteronormative worldview" of a what a man should be. Anyone regardless of gender can learn those virtues listed, stop putting pressure on men,it never helped them then it's sure not helping now
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by madscientist88(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
LeeSmart:

Na this same minding ur business put us 4 dis wahala wey we dey for dis country so... E better say if u see wetin no good make u speak out.
speaking out in front of people isnt same as gossip, maybe we should start speaking out more than gossip.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Fryx: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

These retarded hyper genderlized tropes will soon be the end of us,so men are the only ones who should learn patience, responsibility etc......men like you wey dey carry hypermasculinity for head are the ones who make other men to kill themselves because they don't fit into your "traditional heteronormative worldview" of a what a man should be. Anyone regardless of gender can learn those virtues listed, stop putting pressure on men,it never helped them then it's sure not helping now

I understand you, but most men are masculine and loves to take charge. However, without a clear structure to encourage them, they may get confused if they are influenced by manipulative women or men with a different belief.

When I said men should be train to be men and women should be train to be women. It doesn’t necessarily mean I have a predetermined notion of how a man should be and how a woman shouldn’t. From experience, I know being rigid is foolishness. The beauty of humanity is in its diversity.

However, with the way things are, majority of people are scared or being themselves for the fear of rejection. But if there is an existing institution that breeds their self confidence and taught them to accept each other and understand each other’s diversity, we will have more humans being truly human. Instead of the current structure that everyone is looking for an organization to accept them, even though they may have a different opinion.

My suggestion is just a simplification of a complex problem. I know it is more complicated than that, and the diversity and uniqueness of humans must be considered when making any social restructuring.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Streetmovement(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My gee, no cap cool

That shit hurts man

I hate senseless nigga's
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by jumper524(m): 1:18am On Nov 30, 2023
MSN1:

this gossip by men tire me.
Sane thing cause serious fight for my area..
Mr A named Nicholas was stylishly mocking Mr B named oga barber.
We all laughed at them both but when it's time to end the shit, Nicholas was not ready to go as he met us there and he amongst us have somewhere to go.
But then he's afraid we would gossip him which is true.
Oga barber would surely gossip him and me not wanting to disrespect would just jod head and feing ignorance.
Nicholas is most guilty of it but unlike barber who doesn't give a Bleep, Nicholas actually gives bleeps..
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
---MODIFIED----
One problem I see among youths today is; LACK OF COMPREHENDING POINTS.

So far, a lot are commenting like kids, saying Everyone one way or the other involves in gossiping?
How i don't know.
I neva posted that; it is possible for 2 pipo to sit and don't discuss about others. I ONLY stated CLEARLY of instances where pipo sit and talk bad/spoil each other behind their back.

I currently know about 4 different guys that have sad bad things about themselves on different occasion to me.
What do u call those kind of pipo?
A wud spoil B, C wud spoil A, D wud spoil B and so on.
The funniest thing is; They all sit and eat together, pretending to love themselves, VERY SHAMEFUL!

For those that are saying change your circle, u are just talking childishly witot any experience.
I have close guys in ALL classes and i mentioned here sometime ago that; a rich class guys i was close to, One of them went to the girl his Nigga was toasting and spoilt him completely to the girl in order to gain her attention.

WHAT A GENERATION OF FAILED GUYS!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / The Lecturer And Comfort .... / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.