Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. (27844 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Cj4charles(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
angry
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by DKM123: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
These are the small men and 90 percent of Nairaland men are amongst this little men.
This men (let's call them boys) only know how to gossip and obssess about women. You will see someone talking about menstruation pains and labour pain and you will see so called men crying and dragging that they also have erecti0n pains and should be pitied too cos they experience pains as well. LMAO I kid you not!

Real men are still out there and I know a lot but they are not on nairaland....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Fiscus105(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
I biliv more reasons why marriages are not last again, all the attributes that make man above woman in term of behaviour are gradually erroding ...... Before, they say married man is a responsible man, owing to 'in-built"shock absorber in man. Now , man talks like parrots and behave like weaklings.

See how DMW and his crew talk like persons with mouth diarrhoea recently, they talking in such away that making reconciliation almost impossible, even when DMW doesn't have a single tangible reason to hold on to. Yet frustrated he-cows applauding them.

You white wash ur inlaws, you also allowing ur friends to talk nonsense to ur inlaws, who does that? If not weak man.

Indeed men are loosing value and this comon among ages 35 downward.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Well, my circle of guys are not what you people are describing here.

There have always been guys who gossip and the ones that refrain from such childishness.

It's left for you to choose your crowd cautiously and intentionally.

The guys in my circle are serious-minded people who pursue serious goals in life.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Shalommy(f): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
englishmart:

Look at this apprentice feminist. Go and get a life and stop blaming guys for your woes
One of them AMEBO! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by betshopagent(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, because guys are lazy and useless.
sweetheart, are you still like this? Na like this I go take marry you?
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Shalommy(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
betshopagent:
sweetheart, are you still like this? Na like this I go take marry you?
Sweetheart kee you there. Akpamu undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Gainman: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:
*Gone are those days that pipo have the mentality that; Gossiping was ladies thing.
*Gone are the days MEN speak and women shiver.
*Gone are the days MEN take responsibility for their actions.

--I am an extreme extrovert and som1 dat don't select class of pipo to roll with, I HAVE D NOTION DAT; WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND ANYBODY CAN BE LIFTED OR DOWNGRADED, hence the reason i don't segregate.
I have close pals from ALL classes.

For sometime now, i have noticed that; A lot of guys now take to gossiping their guys to fellow guys, mehn; It really hurts because, back then,guys seat and drink together, discussing big moves and plans.

MOST times, i come out to catch fun, because i am d outing type and all i would hear; ARE GUYS BACK BITTING AND GOSSIPING THEIR FELLOW GUYS!.
What wud a reasonable guy stand to gain from gossiping or mocking his fellow guy?. wen growing up; we attributed those things to women.

Women are gradually taking ova authority because; we have a lot of weak and confused men, that are seriously making manhood to seem like a joke.

I was with a group of guys few hours ago and what they were doing was; gossiping from one of their fellow nigga to d other. I JUST TOOK EXCUSE AND LEFT THEM.

One was even telling tales of ALL the loose and promiscuous girls in d neighborhood and funny enuf, this is same guy that keeps terrorising the minor girls in the area !.

These pipo have sisters and they don't know that; WOTS GOES AROND, COMES AROND.
They will b in places where they will discuss their sisters looseness too.

IN ALL, LADIES HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, because; 1MILLION MEN ARE REDY TO FVCK U BUT SEEING 2 ,DAT WILL WIFE U, IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.
because these generation women are giving birth to women who called themselves men. Many men u are seeing outside are actually women. They can manage women. They are too weak.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by betshopagent(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shalommy:
Sweetheart kee you there. Akpamu undecided
grin .my sweet in the middle

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by mdntiri(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:
*Gone are those days that pipo have the mentality that; Gossiping was ladies thing.

--I am an extreme extrovert and som1 dat don't select class of pipo to roll with, I HAVE D NOTION DAT; WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND ANYBODY CAN BE LIFTED OR DOWNGRADED, hence the reason i don't segregate.

For sometime now, i have noticed that; A lot of guys now take to gossiping their guys to fellow guys, mehn; It really hurts because, back then,guys seat and drink together, discussing big moves and plans.

MOST times, i come out to catch fun, because i am d outing type and all i would hear; ARE GUYS BACK BITTING AND GOSSIPING THEIR FELLOW GUYS!.
What wud a reasonable guy stand to gain from gossiping or mocking his fellow guy?. wen growing up; we attributed those things to women.

Women are gradually taking ova authority because; we have a lot of weak and confused men, that are seriously making manhood to seem like a joke.

I was with a group of guys few hours ago and what they were doing was; gossiping from one of their fellow nigga to d other. I JUST TOOK EXCUSE AND LEFT THEM.

One was even telling tales of ALL the loose and promiscuous girls in d neighborhood and funny enuf, this is same guy that keeps terrorising the minor girls in the area !.

IN ALL, LADIES HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, because; 1MILLION MEN ARE REDY TO FVCK U BUT SEEING 2 ,DAT WILL WIFE U, IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

Would you gossip with your wife?

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

wow.... great observation sir.

CONSIDER THIS

LADIES have been trained their whole life for MARRIAGE.... MEN ONLY START THINKING OF IT WHEN THEY CROSS PUBERTY OR MAKE SOME MONEY.
It is a far too wide margin.

HENCE MANY ARE NOT REAL MEN BUT POST PUBERTY BOYS.

Solution:

We need MEN CONCLAVES, BOOTCAMPS, TRAININGS to groom BOYS to MEN else the disaster will continue.

MATURE MEN ARE SCARCE due to poverty, but immature boys are the ones who are RICH and seeming ready to marry and marrying wives that only TRUE MATURE MEN CAN HANDLE.

So the cycle of DEFEATED MANHOOD continues.

LADIES have been trained their whole life for MARRIAGE....

This was several generations ago. Yes, the quality of men is fast declining but the quality of women is declining even faster. Men have always kinda been overgrown boys but now, the ladies are competing and defeating the men in all the negative categories. Just look all around. Look at social media. Chaos everywhere with the ladies at the forefront.
That margin is gone and even reversed. Immature boys find their type and are marrying the obviously immature women.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Gentleman001: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:

Smart pipo shut up wen myopic pipo are talking, learn to know wen to keep shut and shun unreasonable pipo.

Let dem enjoy their foolishness in peace.

Let’s keep mute while the foolishness floor the entire land. The kind of mentality that deals us the current situation. I hope you know we learn through the action of the environment?, what did you think the next generation will seem like?, worse than us?..

Imagine the kind of boys the present environment rising. The other day i saw a video of a grown up man saying to laidies, “this December will know the worth of your boyfriend through the wigs you wear”

4 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by SeriouslySense(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
quite funny
Gentleman001:

Let’s keep mute while the foolishness floor the entire land. The kind of mentality that deals us the current situation. I hope you know we learn through the action of the environment?, what did you think the next generation will seem like?, worse than us?..

Imagine the kind of boys the present environment rising. The other day i saw a video of a grown up man saying to laidies, “this December will know the worth of your boyfriend through the wigs you wear”
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gentleman001:

I stand with u but;
It is wot it is!.

A lot of foolish pipo has and will keep selling d reasonable ones 4 a pot of beans!.
The MAJOR reason dis country is backward and MAY keep being like this is because; THE PROBLEM OF D COMMON MAN, IS D COMMON MAN!.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
mdntiri:

Would you gossip with your wife?
NEVER!.
I dated a damsel back den dat hated d fact dat; Wheneva she brought up any gossiping of neighbors, I ALWAYS SHUN HER UP AND TOLD HER; "I don't gossip pipo".

3 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Adewale1603(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
It's only jobless people that have time for gossiping. Serious minded business people knows that time is money. People that work 7-6pm can't get such luxury
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gainman:
because these generation women are giving birth to women who called themselves men. Many men u are seeing outside are actually women. They can manage women. They are too weak.
Yea, men these days are EXTREMELY weak, hence the reason we have a more disorganised society.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
sotall:

Change your cycle of male friends.

And probably your environment.
Kids will ALWAYS b kids!.

I have friends in ALL classes;
Extremely Rich, Rich, Middle class and Poor.

I don't talk out of foolishness or hearsay stories, this is RAW experiences.

TIME has a lot to teach pipo like u.

Enjoy d rest of ur day.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by naturefellow(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Content aside, you need to learn written English. Improve yourself!

"pipo", "dat"...

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by wallarwallar(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingar:

Hope you’re not mistaking discussion for gossip cos I love discussion as a man

Very lovely point because sometime we discuss ourselves and dis are things dat can be repeated wen dose involves later come around. Gossip are things u can't share wen dose involve are present but as long as you can share it in dere presence it is not gossip

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by ghost08(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aptly said!

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by shantti(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Men gossip alot these days
It's so disgusting, Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like petty gossip
Gossiping behind someone's back. Tueh!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by sotall(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:

Kids will ALWAYS b kid!.

I have friends in ALL classes;
Extremely Rich, Rich, Middle class and Poor.

I don't talk out of foolishness or hearsay stories, this is RAW experiences.

TIME has a lot to teach pipo like u.

Enjoy d rest of ur day.

You didn't have to get mad at me!

I only made suggestions. It wasn't a do or die for you ro accept it.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by wallarwallar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
naturefellow:
Content aside, you need to learn proper written English!

Mumu Mugun olodo wanna be professor. Everybody understood everything d guy yarn and we dey comment. Most Advance countries in the world no dey speak English

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Fatbam005: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
A bag of cement is now 5500, why won't we gossip about it
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Davidcorny: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Why I don't talk to people around me, they gossip and lie about people to bring their character down to people who like them.

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by Towma(f): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
It had always been like that, you just noticed it.

I grew up seeing men gather to gossip in their popular joints in the village. Then I came to the city and there is an all male gossip hangout near my house along the road.

Infact when I was University there were some scandals that started in school because of male gossip.

You can change your circle of friends to very busy men that never have time to sit and gossip.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by MSN1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
sotall:

You didn't have to get mad at me!

I only made suggestions. It wasn't a do or die for you ro accept it.
I was NEVER and will NEVER b mad at u.
I replied based on d fact dat; I explained clearly in my post and I like educating pipo.

ONE LOVE BRO.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by onumadu: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
It is called effemination of men.
I once prophesied that a time is coming in the future when men would be begged, paid, dragged, even punished to force them to have sex with women.
E go happen.
Something weird is going on, but people are not seeing it because they have been blinded by lies and deceit.
Na time.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by BeigJawnson(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
MSN1:

Well as for me, my head with my brain are my friends... I don't keep friends. Not that I don't have friends but not close friends... Many of the guys outside now, all you hear them say is about pussies they have bleeped. Na from pussies them dey take form macho....

1 Like

Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by finallybusy: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slow news day. Moderators are using their alternate accounts to bait trolls. It took almost six hours before the front page got updated.
Re: What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. by naturefellow(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
wallarwallar:

Mumu Mugun olodo wanna be professor. Everybody understood everything d guy yarn and we dey comment. Most Advanced countries in the world no dey speak English
birds of a feather. Mispelling, shorthand abbreviation is subpar, a turn off to avid readers.

You don't go on global forums like quora, reddit, stackoverflow, twitter, etc, to read or create poor content for audience. Go, learn and do better!

Only on nairaland is mediocrity culture!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? / No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started. / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.