Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? (19419 Views)

An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by bigdammyj: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Reading...

He discovered that you're still single (mother), so having you as a companion now won't be a bad idea
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by FinidiGeorge: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na missing tinz wink
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by TUTU147: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
I am and my ex are communicating after 13yrs, though we are being careful of our feelings.We don't want to hurt our individual families.Old time love is hard to forget truly.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Ijaya123: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

My ex called me yesterday, out of the blue, after 14 years of radio silence.
He was my first love and I thought we were in a relationship for 3 years only to find out I was just his side piece to the side piece.
He broke up with me by blocking me on his phone and social media and that was it.

A mutual friend reached out to me about 2 weeks ago. We had also lost contact for years. We talked about everything but him.
So I was very surprised to get a call from him. He said the mutual friend told him about our reconnection so he also wanted to get in touch. We chatted for 10-15 mn, he asked me about my life and told me to save his contact.

Now, I'm wondering, why would a man call an ex girl friend he didn't really care about, after more than 10 years ? We were never close friends and don't have any common interests, personal or professional circle anymore, so what's the point

Why not call him back and ask him instead of asking total strangers who don't know about both of you here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

He was my first love and I thought we were in a relationship for 3 years only to find out I was just his side piece to the side piece.
He broke up with me by blocking me on his phone and social media and that was it.

A mutual friend reached out to me about 2 weeks ago. We had also lost contact for years. We talked about everything but him.
So I was very surprised to get a call from him. He said the mutual friend told him about our reconnection so he also wanted to get in touch. We chatted for 10-15 mn, he asked me about my life and told me to save his contact.

Now, I'm wondering, why would a man call an ex girl friend he didn't really care about, after more than 10 years ? We were never close friends and don't have any common interests, personal or professional circle anymore, so what's the point
He realizes his mistakes, sometimes we men are like that, a woman will Love us but because we feel she's into us we feel we don't want her, till after wasting time on leeches and realized we lost our Loved one really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by odenkirk: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Whoever still reaches out to his ex especially after married is a confused human being
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by bobbiiee: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
It's an affliction common to most people.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Maybe he wants to fuvck you
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Looking4massage: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

to use you for rituals. Economy hard

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Stanislause94: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
For those of you who kindly took their time to answer my question, thank you and:
- no, we don’t have a child together
- I asked him why he contacted me he said he just wanted to talk
- I’m not even remotely interested in hooking up with him since I have someone in my life and he’s married with 3 kids. Besides, I may not be the brightest woman out there but I still have enough pride to not get back with an ex, especially one who treated me like ish.
- I was genuinely interested in getting male perspective on what can make a man so oblivious or self centered or whatever to make a move like that.

you’re not married?
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
He wants to nack

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by IamAsiri: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:

She can't. She's already fantasizing wrapping her big head around his arms.

Okafor's law must be applied before second week of this month, I can stake my house rent on that.

Not everyone is as stupid as you thought. Probably that's what you would have done were you to be a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Wickedtruths: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
She hasn't gotten over it.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by ImoleNaija: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
PerfectMan24:
All i need is ur waist!
All i need is ur waist!!
ur waist!!!
ur waist!!!!

grin grin
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Whoever still reaches out to his ex especially after married is a confused human being
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by minasu190: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Because he still care about her, and more so he misses her kpekus.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by tete7000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Because both of you are not busy solving any serious problem.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Kukutenla: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

He remembers the sex
You probably gave him the best head ever
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Manolo3107: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
I and my ex dated for 16years,right from secondary school that is,I am now marry though while she isn't,we still talk once in a while,matter of fact she assisted me financially the day my wife was in the labour room having c.s,what a kind hearted lady she has always been right from the start,but life don't just happens, they do for a reason,something's in life are not just meant to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by pafun(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pour am pepper water for head. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by bdon123(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

To fck u again ofcourse...na wah u o

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:

She can't. She's already fantasizing wrapping her big head around his arms.

Okafor's law must be applied before second week of this month, I can stake my house rent on that.
Savage
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by GoodRocks: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

You could have as well asked him this question anytime during the 10-15mins that you guys chatted, but you couldn't because you still wanted him And obviously missed him too. Nigeria girls with their daft brains

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Chetas81(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
IF IM THE GIRL,I WILL NOW GIVE HIM WHAT WILL MAKE HIM HATE GIRLS, BECAUSE MAJORITY OF BLACK AFRICANS NEED TO LEARN LESSON IN A HARD WAY
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by MAYOWAAK: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=Ifemelu80 post=127253080]Hi,

[/
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

Shine your eyes well well. This is not just an out of the blue thing, this guy has something in mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Fiscus105(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hunger dey town
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
MAYOWAAK:

14 years ago was 1999. Which social media existed in 1999 on which you were blocked?

Guy you no sabi maths ni? 2023-14 = 2009

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by mipeesoft(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
The reason maybe because old wine never losses it taste grin
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by wallarwallar(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na waoo l only pity ur husband if u @ married. So wat is d big deal abt d call wey u don turn 2 something else with all indications if dat guy push harder u don dey dream of his bed already. Nonsense
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by goodmuscopi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

I love the fictional story but let's pretends
You must be a child when you guys first dated and now you are made and yet unlucky with men, he want to use you to get better.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by OgaRico(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
So here is how I see this story, old mutual friend that reached out to you two weeks ago didn't just reached out, I believe he/she was sent by your ex.
It could be that he just want to apologize for the way he behaved then and get to explain things to you on why what happen, did.
But hey, watch out o because those supposed long gone feelings could just be nearby and before you know it, boom.

Ifemelu80:
Hi,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.