Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? (19417 Views)

An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Karlifate: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
delpee:

Avoid getting involved in any way no matter what. No need for chatting continously. What you had together is history. Don't unwittingly rekindle it. It will only end in regrets.

Unfortunately, she won't adhere to you.

Women don't learn easily, until they get burnt badly.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by etosly: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
It may be a harmless call,could also be he just wants to use you again.If a woman is pregnant,if she no born boy she go born girl.It’s either of the two reasons stated above.If it’s for the later,please run Infact if you don’t have strong legs,borrow legs and run very fast and far away from him.It’s gonna be worst because he is married.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by teewhyhomes: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Teewhyhomes wishes you all a happy new month.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Triplerg: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Since you no have anything in common, then there's no need to keep in touch. Just block him and move on
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by nnenwa5: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
You better block the idiot the same way he blocked you. He is of no use to you. He just wants only sex from you. Value and pride yourself.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by twilliamx(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

My ex called me yesterday, out of the blue, after 14 years of radio silence.
He was my first love and I thought we were in a relationship for 3 years only to find out I was just his side piece to the side piece.
He broke up with me by blocking me on his phone and social media and that was it.

A mutual friend reached out to me about 2 weeks ago. We had also lost contact for years. We talked about everything but him.
So I was very surprised to get a call from him. He said the mutual friend told him about our reconnection so he also wanted to get in touch. We chatted for 10-15 mn, he asked me about my life and told me to save his contact.

Now, I'm wondering, why would a man call an ex girl friend he didn't really care about, after more than 10 years ? We were never close friends and don't have any common interests, personal or professional circle anymore, so what's the point

Cos he know say mumu no dey change ways
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Realist777: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
[/quote]
Make we tell her?
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Wallade(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:

That was my first guess. I thought maybe he wants to do the Hajj so he's trying to come clean with people he wronged beforehand.
Anyways, some of the comments are right. I shouldn't give this any head space.

The reason he popped up, after 10 years, I can only speculate but tell specifically.

However, I think I should ask you if you would like to have him back?

Do you still have feelings for him?

Your answer to these questions would inform your next steps. If you want him yet again then you can indulge him by maintaining contact and keeping in touch. This will allow him to say or act his intentions.

If you don't have any feelings for him and don't want him back. Cut off the contact and tell him not to stay in touch or call you again. Tell him like you mean it!
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Babaken(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Most of the first love now Ex broke up due to lack of maturity mine is one of them .
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Babaken(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
chacoonder:
Maybe, he just realized how much he hurt you back then and wants to pacify you.
you have a point there I will apologize to my first girlfriend for been immature also not been there for her .
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by bnovative(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
There are myriad reasons why your ex could reach out and it will be difficult to say which.
The way the relationship ended would likely determine the reason for reaching out to you after long years of silence.
My ex and I separated on the grounds that she was ready to settle down and I was not ready. She got married as a medical student while I moved on. Note I had completed my service Year while she was still in school.
After 10 years of silence I called and we spoke frequently. Why I call? I felt I had missed her friendship even though we were both married and living states apart.
Our partner (her husband and my wife) disappoved of the communication and I had to stop. She was angry because I had become her confidante. She tried to keep the communication but I was firm, even though I wanted to chat her. And so we stopped talking.
Recently, some friends sent me the celebration card of her appointments to head a national agency by one of the ministers and I'm still thinking if it was a good idea to stop talking to her.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Miracle4325: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
He Wan kpansh you again
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by ponishah: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

He was my first love and I thought we were in a relationship for 3 years only to find out I was just his side piece to the side piece.
He broke up with me by blocking me on his phone and social media and that was it.

A mutual friend reached out to me about 2 weeks ago. We had also lost contact for years. We talked about everything but him.
So I was very surprised to get a call from him. He said the mutual friend told him about our reconnection so he also wanted to get in touch. We chatted for 10-15 mn, he asked me about my life and told me to save his contact.

Now, I'm wondering, why would a man call an ex girl friend he didn't really care about, after more than 10 years ? We were never close friends and don't have any common interests, personal or professional circle anymore, so what's the point
It is a triple main road -in order of most probable-

(1) Sex. May be he missed it, because it was fantastic with you. This is usually the reason, nothing more.

(2) Conscience. May be he is feeling guilty the way he ended it with you, and just want to make amends and move on or...

(3) He may want a second chance for real, if you are still available. Which means you are more feminine than the witches he must have sample
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by lilyheaven: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
But I thought both party will enjoy the Bleep
jeromestarks:
I do that a lot.
Sometimes, I just want to refvck them. Other times, I just want someone to useless again and again. Nothing personal.

I hardly forgive wrong doings from girls. I always make sure they pay. Even if it took 10 years, they must pay bitterly (except they're dead).
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by jeromestarks: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
lilyheaven:
But I thought both party will enjoy the Bleep

Somehow.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Chee59(f): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
That pusssayyyy.
He wants a crumb of your pussaayyyy.
Better run oh.
Bill him and run.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Elxandre(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
I do that a lot.
Sometimes, I just want to refvck them. Other times, I just want someone to useless again and again. Nothing personal.

I hardly forgive wrong doings from girls. I always make sure they pay. Even if it took 10 years, they must pay bitterly (except they're dead).
No be your dey preach virgin? 😂
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by goldust777: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
He is a narcissist he wants to get satisfaction supply making you fall in love having his way and breaking up with you again with a harder heartbreak you better avoid that sociopath
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Xkale1996(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

madam if he is married
Stop communicating with him
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Scamburster(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Hamiltonii:

Is Cancer your birth sign?
You for ask about scopio

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by DDIA: 1:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

Get ready, your vagina is about to be explored to salvage what is left of it.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by wealthyprince(m): 1:54am On Dec 02, 2023
To stop bad luck wey come when him leave you and end struggling or him eye don open and e don dey see clearly.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by warrifinest1985: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

First cot is always the deepest. Give him a chance!
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Anabosee(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2023
All he wants is simple nacking. I can't think of another reason
Ifemelu80:
For those of you who kindly took their time to answer my question, thank you and:
- no, we don’t have a child together
- I asked him why he contacted me he said he just wanted to talk
- I’m not even remotely interested in hooking up with him since I have someone in my life and he’s married with 3 kids. Besides, I may not be the brightest woman out there but I still have enough pride to not get back with an ex, especially one who treated me like ish.
- I was genuinely interested in getting male perspective on what can make a man so oblivious or self centered or whatever to make a move like that.

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Caseless: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

You're still in love with him, hence the excitement. He'd break your heart again.

Why would someone who broke up with you by blocking your number and social media without any cogent reason given reach out to you and you're excited? It's either that he's missing the sex or he's not in peace in his current relationship.

What did you do to him?
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by PaulH07: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2023
illicit:
Once debe

Always debe

😋

No be lie, I'm currently having my ex I abandoned 2yrs ago send me photos of her in pants and bra only, and shaking her heavy buttocks for me once more.

Thank God for the foolishness of women, e sweet die. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by PaulH07: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2023
Ifemelu80:
For those of you who kindly took their time to answer my question, thank you and:
- no, we don’t have a child together
- I asked him why he contacted me he said he just wanted to talk
- I’m not even remotely interested in hooking up with him since I have someone in my life and he’s married with 3 kids. Besides, I may not be the brightest woman out there but I still have enough pride to not get back with an ex, especially one who treated me like ish.
- I was genuinely interested in getting male perspective on what can make a man so oblivious or self centered or whatever to make a move like that.

He will debe debe, the more you talk about it here, the more his chances
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by Charx122: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ifemelu80:
Hi,

I

Babe if your head done correct since he blocked you for no concect reasons years back and kept you wondering and pundring.. You know what's best for you take off ..

Don't listen to what his about to say or else you will be back to square one.
Re: Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? by purples25(f): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
He is back to completely finish you.

Rule for survival which is hard to obey but carries great benefits: Never look back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.