Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? (12663 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by wizelink(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2023
Voting in the 2023 elections

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by oluwaseyi0: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2023
unbiased2021:

No regrets, just learning the hard way.
Getting 3 ladies prego

Jesus Christ shocked shocked
Hope you won't turn to an irresponsible father

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Edugist4u: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2023
Even some family members don't want to see person win talking from experience. We just have to be Careful and put God first because this life is tougher than we thought.
Dshocker:

Apart from your family, no human being, including your best friend wants to see you win.

Na the reality of life i just drop for you so.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by bcomputer101: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!

Your spiritual husband they destroy you gradually with your position of feminism

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by kaymart: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Abalado:
Letting go of the person am to marry
Why?
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2023
mightyhaze:
That one no be your fault na cheesy

Yea I know but I will get there next year
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by femi4: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Fellow members of Nairaland Forum 'what is one thing you regret doing this year?'

Mine:

Kindly share yours with us please.
No regret
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Lovemeharder(f): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret nafin.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by ultimateprof: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2023
I regretted my inability of not traveling out this country this year. Secondly, I regretted my inability of not taking good care of mother to the level of my satisfaction.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Sucre7: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2023
If I regret it, why do I have to relive it? 😈
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by YelloweWest: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2023
Paying heavy school fees to japa to Canada. Now, I'm not going anywhere. I'll remain in Nigeria however my money is gone as the fees are non refundable.

6 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Sirchiboy: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2023
I had a terrible accident that took all my savings this year.
The trauma of the accident kept me in a perpetual dilemma.
I almost lost my sanity.
Also Regret not landing my dream job.
My dream job is to work in a top oil company but I had no godfather, godmother or connection.
All I have is just My creator.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Sirseedorf(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2023
I don't have any regrets this year, Allah has been my guardian and common sense has been my priority cool cool

We meuve..... cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by chyzoo4u(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Apart from your family, no human being, including your best friend wants to see you win.

Na the reality of life i just drop for you so.

Huge lie!

I don't know for you, but I love seeing my friends win. I'm not made but I push my friends, motivated and invest time and resources in them, to see them rise above me.

If you understand that nothing is in this life, you'll careless about envying someone's success.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by unbiased2021: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Jesus Christ shocked shocked
Hope you won't turn to an irresponsible father

Lol they were all accidents. I’m not proud of my actions but since I wasn’t ready, abortion was the only option. cry
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing to Regret man
You should be regretting you don't know how to cook just the way you love keyboarding and bombing.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by unbiased2021: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!

Lol. I thought you hate men and always talk down on men, why are you looking for a male partner ?
Lol you just opened the book of lamentations, you’ll see and learn lots more.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret not getting the Tax refund money after all the effort i put into getting Id.me verified. I did a lot of jobs that would've easily made me a multi millionaire but i have nothing to show for it.

Though the year hasn't ended, there's still hope but I'm going to spiritual and find out what's keeping me from my millions.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Ablemax(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2023
YelloweWest:
Paying heavy school fees to japa to Canada. Now, I'm not going anywhere. I'll remain in Nigeria however my money is gone as the fees are non refundable.

what stopped you from travilling?
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Obaking7(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I regret nothing,I grow wiser day by day.

I keep few companies, people aren't worth stress.

P.S:keep your plans to yourself,trust me not everyone in your circle want to see you win

You nailed it all
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by theamazonguru(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2023
YelloweWest:

Ha. This is a big one.
Didn't you make research about the school? Getting to know about their refund policy.

Most of these schools are big scams jare.
They are just after your money and nothing else.
Once the money enters their account, refunding it becomes wahala.

It's well.
I just hope it wasn't a borrowed fund.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by AntiMen: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2023
I don't regret anything....

Anything I do, I take responsibility for it with my full chest and move on as if nothing happened......

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2023
If I learnt from anything I did wrongly,, then I didn't regret doing it after-all..
At least, I learnt better ways of doing them..

I AM NOT REGRETTING ANYTHING SO FAR.!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Biola67: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2023
YelloweWest:
You’re not going anywhere or they no gree give you visa 😂😂. Dey play

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by IPDGP: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Wont say i regret but learn from my mistake
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Chris2863(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Omooh, I regret asking my current babe out oo. Billing nah 247 although free pussy nah every Sunday

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by RosyIsBlessed: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Interesting thread..
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Greenfaces: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret selling my sharan just because of steering and engine problem.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Nkarchi: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]God save us from Garishiga
Jennyclay:

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by RosyIsBlessed: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2023
smog2500:
I regret helping a customer with NEPA bill at my place of work..she was not with NEPA bill so I helped her with one..fast forward compliance lady came to our office then she picked the NEPA bill as doctored
My job is on the line now cos of the issue..I have not received salary for two month now..
It's really telling on me now as we can't feed my family well again cos of lack of funds

This is the saddest I've read here. I pray you find a way out of this situation to gain back your salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Places to go on a date in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.