Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? (12666 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Spandau: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Fellow members of Nairaland Forum 'what is one thing you regret doing this year?'

Mine:

Kindly share yours with us please.
Not flogging Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg for being a naughty boy.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Sirchiboy: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Fellow members of Nairaland Forum 'what is one thing you regret doing this year?'

Mine:

Regret not benefitting from your monumental generosity.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by maasoap(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Mine:

Super regret here
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by babavik: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Borrowing to set up a business

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Offpoint1: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2023
Ekabobo:

Dis is me too.... I no even too too get ... Small work wey I jus get... I come dey go give give... One relative I gave ten grand to after she jus put to birth.... Get mind talk say d money wey I give am too small.... This hurt me like natin av Neva known.....Av learnt.... Next year I'd be as stingy as hell
Naso I be boss, nobe say I get money... But I be that kind person wey if na 1k remain home and abroad, if person need my help I go give am 5h inside.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret asking for the number of one useless girl

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by DaTruths: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I regret nothing,I grow wiser day by day.

I keep few companies, people aren't worth stress.

P.S:keep your plans to yourself,trust me not everyone in your circle want to see you win

If they don't want to see you win, what can they do about it?
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Judolisco(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2023
Taking loans

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!
I understand you my dear.
You see in Nigeria, that guy you want that is rich. Has 500 options. Talking from experience.
Try and look for someone that is a builder, painter, carpenter, lecturer, pastor and start up a live with. Don't look for a jobless fine tall man o. You will still complain.
In Nigeria today once you make money as a young guy, ladies will be too much on you because their body language now is money. But mostly jobless or average ladies. A rich girl will still reject you as a rich guy o

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by simplepee(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Nothing by God’s grace. I learnt from the bad decisions and grateful for the good ones. Thank God for the year.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by 2isokay(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!
you are average beautiful but finding a right partner is your main concern then work on your character you shall found him soon.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Raxxye(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret spending 400k to do ISO 14001lead auditor training course. It has not yielded any results. I'm still unemployed several months after!

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by DaTruths: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Apart from your family, no human being, including your best friend wants to see you win.

Na the reality of life i just drop for you so.

I want to see my best friend win, and he also wants to see me win.

Sometimes it may even be your sibling that doesn't want to see you win.
Or even your father, as it happened to someone in my village.

It has no formula.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by nedekid: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Savedday2:
Two things I regret this year:

I regretted putting my precious pr!CK raw in that Aisha useless kpekus. The thing dey pain me.

I also regretted voting in this year's election. Imagine all the stress I went through just to vote. E no go better for all the evil politics in this country.
Aisha give you vd or belle? grin
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by nedekid: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Vicloteck:
You this old cargo , no sensible and responsible man will marry you. grin
How will you see that fine ladies pic on her profile and tag her old cargo? Abi na pics from 10 years ago she post there?
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Emmanuel30a: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Find me, I am a right partner...(but only if you have found yourself or wants to finds yourself... Find for yourself and find yourself among all of a kind blind mankind... Are you kind...or you have a kind mind...? If you don't mind, can you be kind to all mankind...? Can I be kind to all blind mankind or all of a kind mankind...? Be kind?) I have a very BIG GOD, HE IS ALWAYS BY MY SIDES... BY MY SIDES BY MY SIDES... "No place to hides..."
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Nancy311: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret not putting enough efforts in my skill because I believe am not yet an adult, am just 19. Anyways I make handmade wears and dresses both for Male and female.

I have a new year resolution, whereby I would task myself in making a crochet wear or two for every month till the month for the GTB fashion week or any free access fashion show where models would wear my creations for next year. I would be creating my own crochet designs and patterns.
I really have this vision of taking my works to another level,I have been drawing different patterns and styles out of inspiration.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by holyfather(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2023
ecolime:

Same here

My only regret was being naive and allowing myself to be used.

I was formerly a proponent of
"I am Yoruba, but..."

Shit still hurts till date 🤕

Well somehow it's too early...or too late 🤔

What am I even saying shocked grin
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by ItisWell22(f): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

I regret nothing,I grow wiser day by day.
I keep few companies, people aren't worth stress.
P.S:keep your plans to yourself, trust me not everyone in your circle want to see you win

More so, in medical school.

Everybody is a secret rival, for self aggrandizement.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Josipov: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can try me next year... You won't regret.
There are still good guys.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by lordnkem000(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is is this really ur personality or na cruise? How can u always be looking for a man to take care of u? Abi u no get hands to work? None of my sisters do that, my younger sister is in her finals in school yet she does tiger nut and sell 1k per bottle to support herself, she does her thing and am proud of her, I supported her with 30k the other time to encourage her, my youngest sister is in 200l and she does cook indomie, egg, tea every evenings in school to support herself, my dad still pay everything for them at school but they hustle for themselves, maybe because they saw our mum hustle to support pops even though dad works at total oil and gas. Pls stop this attitude so u will be valuable and not depend on man

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol.. Jenny Jenny, I just love and admire how expressive you are smiley
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Josipov: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2023
Vicloteck:
You this old cargo , no sensible and responsible man will marry you. grin

Don't be surprised that if you ever meet her in person... She could be a very nice person, a complete opposite of how she is been view here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by mrkings84(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret not appreciating GOD enough for all he has done for me this year!
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by purples25(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Letting people get to me.

Extra nobody asked for:
Going to loan apps.
Not being secretive enough.
Still believing in the goodness of most humans.
I wish I was already done with my goals for the year even if I came close to achieving one.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Umunwa005: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret playing sportybet and bet9ja hoping I will become millionaire through it. I also regret voting in the 2023 just concluded presidential election where my vote did not count because of massive rigging I regret finding myself in Nigeria.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Olarewaju89: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. Jenny Jenny, I just love and admire how expressive you are smiley

Admire who

Bird of the same feather undecided

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Admire who

Bird of the same feather undecided
Lol.. Abeg free me o.

I'm not as expressive as she is even on this faceless forum, so I admire that about her.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by sexyyoyo(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret not been closer to God and serving him .but I appreciate the fact that he gave me another chance to know him the more . Holy spirit please don't depart from me again :

Kindly share yours with us please.[/font][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Jeon(f): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
what type of water?? Because both akamu and drinkable water are drinkable just that they goes into the body from different body part.

Holy water.
😕

6 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Emma1Oj(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Jeon:

Holy water.
😕
😀😀😂funny u
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Easylife1234: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2023
No regrets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Places to go on a date in Lagos / 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.