Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? (12667 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by nwabuwa: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2023
Betting...
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by YelloweWest: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2023
Biola67:

You’re not going anywhere or they no gree give you visa 😂😂. Dey play

I didn't even apply sef. I changed my mind abeg. I'll make it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by YelloweWest: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2023
theamazonguru:

Ha. This is a big one.
Didn't you make research about the school? Getting to know about their refund policy.

Most of these schools are big scams jare.
They are just after your money and nothing else.
Once the money enters their account, refunding it becomes wahala.

It's well.
I just hope it wasn't a borrowed fund.
Thankfully, it was my money and yes, the system is generally a scam.

I have friends who even after their masters degree in relevant fields in Canada still can't get a decent job. Only caregiver work is available to migrants after spending tens of thousands of dollars!

Godforbid!

I'd rather put my time and energy in my farm here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by 77up(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2023
I regretted been a little economical with farming , instead of cultivating 15acres space I have access to,I only did 4acres and when the harvest begin , I regretted that hugely but God's willing, next year we go higher and more🙏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by YelloweWest: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2023
Ablemax:

what stopped you from travilling?

I did some deep soul searching. Something I should I done before I started the process.

At the end of the day I realized the greener pastures am looking for abroad is achievable for me here in Nigeria...

My sister left though and so far so good she's happy with her decision but it's just not for me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by YelloweWest: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2023
77up:
I regretted been a little economical with farming , instead of cultivating 15acres space I have access to,I only did 4acres and when the harvest begin , I regretted that hugely but God's willing, next year we go higher and more🙏

What sector of farming pls? I'm into poultry
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by 77up(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2023
YelloweWest:

What sector of farming pls? I'm into poultry
Potatoes mainly.
Yam
Maize
Plantain and
vegetables.
I love poultry too but that one na for you the big boys plus I can't stand seeing my bird dies, I hate it.

Farming is great !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by wandeykul(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!
I'm happy married, my sisters and cousins too. So where do you keep meeting senseless men?

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by 77up(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2023
wandeykul:
I'm happy married, my sisters and cousins too. So where do you keep meeting senseless men?
Remember you will always attracts your likes. The girl keeps attracting her likes that's why she hasn't been successful in that endeavor and she think she can come online to insult everyone for her misfortune.

I wish your home well jare.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Kachidubem: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2023
oxiide22:
don't stop giving sir givers never lack

Give me sth to buy garri and sugar 0211206511 gtb God bless you more
Since givers never lack then

Beggars never ______ ?

I'm beginning to think we have more online beggars than offline beggars o

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Ablemax(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2023
YelloweWest:

I did some deep soul searching. Something I should I done before I started the process.

At the end of the day I realized the greener pastures am looking for abroad is achievable for me here in Nigeria...

My sister left though and so far so good she's happy with her decision but it's just not for me.

wow that's still great anyways

what matter is that you win.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Thinktwicemybro: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!
Feminist dey find partner. Very funny, you should try a career in comedy.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Thinktwicemybro: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2023
emmaodet:

Panama?
That is where you japa to? Na waaaaa
The spirit is envy have started

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by millionboi2: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Edugist4u:
Even some family members don't want to see person win talking from experience. We just have to be Careful and put God first because this life is tougher than we thought.
he is referring to your biological family
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Thinktwicemybro: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2023
unbiased2021:

No regrets, just learning the hard way.
Getting 3 ladies prego
It's well with your soul
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Slimplush: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Speak for yourself abeg! I have no regrets this year.... none whatsoever! undecided

Forget ma, there's always that regret, but it might not be important and if you think deeply, you will get that why didn't I do like this type of feeling (that's regret)
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by olus57(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
I Regret knowing a girl called Omi... Bukola.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Thinktwicemybro: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
smog2500:
I regret helping a customer with NEPA bill at my place of work..she was not with NEPA bill so I helped her with one..fast forward compliance lady came to our office then she picked the NEPA bill as doctored
My job is on the line now cos of the issue..I have not received salary for two month now..
It's really telling on me now as we can't feed my family well again cos of lack of funds
I regret sharing my NEPA light connection with some ungrateful neighbours. I have disconnected them anyway. Sometimes doing your thing alone gives more peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Chasito(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
I regret meeting some people
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
77up:
I’m interested in farming. Walk me through it. Can you ?
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Advancedman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Fellow members of Nairaland Forum 'what is one thing you regret doing this year?'

Mine:

Kindly share yours with us please.

Same here
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by yewit37486: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dshocker:

I know how if feels.

For every win you make, you friend is jealous of you low-key.

And there are 2 sides, to it:

1... Just a jealous friend that wishes to be in your position, but might not plan evil against you.

2.... A jealous friend and has evil plan towards you, by planning your downfall.

I don't care how long you guys have been friends, all what i know is that your friends are jealous of you, when you break good news to them.

Are YOU jealous when your friends break good news to you?
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
I have like 5 regrets.
1. I regret lending money to an extended family to start business .. months later, I asked for my money , he refused and yet he’s running his business( note that during this period, he dash people money o) . I talked to his dad as regards the money, what the man said broke me down patapata.. now I’m a bad person just because I want my money back .

2. I also regret lending one of my friends money too, anytime I asked , na excuse upon excuse and this person just opened another business o .. I feel used anytime I think about it.
3. I regret not starting this my current business earlier.
4. I regret not saving more in dollar
5. Finally I regret disclosing too much to friends and family especially on area of finance….

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by 77up(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
I’m interested in farming. Walk me through it. Can you ?
Ok, get a land, buy or rent. You don't even need to carry cutlass before you farm bro. Get people to do the work for you. Though the time is not now but you can get land ready pending the raining season. Study the land on what you can plant or have someone do that for you. Just start , honestly it's fun.

All you need it full monitoring.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
77up:
Ok, get a land, buy or rent. You don't even need to carry cutlass before you farm bro. Get people to do the work for you. Though the time is not now but you can get land ready pending the raining season. Study the land on what you can plant or have someone do that for you. Just start , honestly it's fun.

All you need it full monitoring.

Like how many plots?
Please quote me on a dead thread.
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by damoobaba: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Vicloteck:
You this old cargo , no sensible and responsible man will marry you. grin

😧😧😧😧😧😧😳😳😳😳
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by damoobaba: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tjra:

You don't deserve a Nigerian man. You are too toxic for any man that loves peace of mind to choose you Jenny.

I'm sure you are a closet lesbian. I would advise you come out of the closet and marry your fellow feminist lesbian. You both will find happiness in each other's toxic arms.

But why? She offend you before? Wetin you dey do this girl no dey ok O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Ballzproblem2: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
I have like 5 regrets.
1. I regret lending money to an extended family to start business .. months later, I asked for my money , he refused and yet he’s running his business( note that during this period, he dash people money o) . I talked to his dad as regards the money, what the man said broke me down patapata.. now I’m a bad person just because I want my money back .

2. I also regret lending one of my friends money too, anytime I asked , na excuse upon excuse and this person just opened another business o .. I feel used anytime I think about it.
3. I regret not starting this my current business earlier.
4. I regret not saving more in dollar
5. Finally I regret disclosing too much to friends and family especially on area of finance….

Things you should never do in life.

try to elevate person,I no fit open business for friend it might sound evil but it is what it's is ,I will help you to some extent but not fully so that I won't regret it in future.

. Another thing no dey disclose your finances to anybody including your family.

be selfish with your resources,trust me 99% of people you are lending won't do the same for you.

Be all about your self-interest
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by onyxo76(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
mine will be assisting a lady who works in a joint I usually eat during work.
she got to know she was pregnant and had to quit the job ,she needed some money to travel home, I had a spare 2k so I gave to add to her to her transport, now she dey disturb me that she is hungry, broke etc. i told her to talk to the guy who give am belle,abi wetin concern me?
i just pity am then as a family man who know say person dey make mistake for that belle aspect but no carry your consequences come my domain.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by MIHLEXY: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
KEEPING FRIENDS
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by todugo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Coder2Client:
Taking loan from loan apps.

That one na trap person dey set for him self. Even after paying back your loan. They will still be collecting small amount from your account without you knowing

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by MrBroke(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Purchased a fairly used gadget of 300k and after some months became faulty and I hate fixing things. Now I've vowed never to buy any fairly used item. Funny thing is that amount was very enough to get me a new one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Places to go on a date in Lagos / 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.