Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Bb And Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bb And Virgins (3054 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bb And Virgins by tuaregx(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2011
gggg
Re: Bb And Virgins by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
LMAO!!!!!!!!

WHAT A LAME! She is a clown for that statement!  grin
having a BB means being a sluut? buahahahahaaa!  grin
Re: Bb And Virgins by zealot4me(f): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
OP: she mean say make una corrolate so u go be d GUY to buy her d BB ***mumu gal***
Re: Bb And Virgins by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2011
^^ i was going to say, had he taken her up and bought her a BB she wouldn't
have text him such a fo0lish statement.

some folks have serious issues. . . grin
Re: Bb And Virgins by Mcleo007(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
Poverty at its peak. grin
Re: Bb And Virgins by tuaregx(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
i haven't even bought a BB for my maaalee na campus chick i go buy 4
Re: Bb And Virgins by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2011
Gbuhahaha!! grin grin
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2011
funny,
bt really, how many virgins own a bb? abeg no blame the poor girl.
Re: Bb And Virgins by BillKay(f): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2011
No be only ashawo dey hold BB o even small pickin of 7 dis dayz dey hold BB,so wetin she 4 call dat pickin? *Igbo galz mentality*
Re: Bb And Virgins by tashanja(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^Let me guess, you also dey hold BB but no be pickin and definitely no be Igbo ashawo cheesy
Re: Bb And Virgins by MrsChima1(f): 2:39am On Oct 31, 2011
First man that post a nude photo on this thread will receive Blackberry 9330. cool
Re: Bb And Virgins by BABE3: 2:45am On Oct 31, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

funny,
bt really, how many virgins own a bb? abeg no blame the poor girl.

Re: Bb And Virgins by drwhoisun: 3:10am On Oct 31, 2011
Guys thats funny though but i need a real help quickly , im travelling to nigeria mid next month and i still have the old passport someone told me tonight that i won't be able to come in unless i have the e-passport although im planning to renew it in nigeria do u guys think i'll have any problem? although i read a blog on here but was last dated in june and someone said they've extended it to dec 2011 so if that is the case i can still use it in but i want to be sure because i've book my ticket meanwhile i do not have the time to fly to atlanta and newyork because of my work i live here in chicago i just hope and pray i can still use it, any advice will be highly appreciated, smiley
Re: Bb And Virgins by tuaregx(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2011
@drwhoisun contact the Nigerian immigration website for more info,
Re: Bb And Virgins by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Let me clearify this issue .In naija most babes wey dey use BB na ashi work dem dey do.Tell me how many good girls for naija fit afford BB? grin
Re: Bb And Virgins by drwhoisun: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
@tuaregx thank you very much i'll sure do that smiley
Re: Bb And Virgins by md4real(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
laugh wan kill me o

lefulefu:

Let me clearify this issue .In naija most babes wey dey use BB na ashi work dem dey do.Tell me how many good girls for naija fit afford BB? grin
bros with less than 20k u fit get BB o. i beg jor
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
lefulefu:

lol,
Anyone that can get 15k. The problem for most good girls is the money for the monthly subscription.
The badoos hustle to stay online.
Re: Bb And Virgins by UncleJJ(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2011

Anyone that can get 15k. The problem for most good girls is the money for the monthly subscription.
undecided Broke Arse Fake O.G tongue
Re: Bb And Virgins by Natasha2(f): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2011
jeez daboss did you make that lame statement or am i the one seeing things? so a virgin cannot have a bb? wow so if a girl has bb she's an ashawo wow. I don't have a bb but my gf does she even has an i phone courtesy her dad i'm sure if you see her you would call her an ashawo phewwww. .@topic i don't understand the text oh she's just another mugu.
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

jeez daboss did you make that lame statement or am i the one seeing things? so a virgin cannot have a bb? wow so if a girl has bb she's an ashawo wow. I don't have a bb but my gf does she even has an i phone courtesy her dad i'm sure if you see her you would call her an ashawo phewwww. .@topic i don't understand the text oh she's just another mugu.
i never said a virgin cannot afford a bb.
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
UncleJJ:

undecided Broke Arse Fake O.G tongue
what is this dude trying to say?
Re: Bb And Virgins by Natasha2(f): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
"da boss okay sowiiiiii
Re: Bb And Virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
Guy u slow, d gal dey tell u correct say along d line u sef go drop bar for bb . Na levels she dey run o grin grin grin
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
Lord,
lead us not to the likes of madam idowu
amen.
Re: Bb And Virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
Lord plss lead my market not to d likes of oga da boss wey go price down to kobo , stingy man tongue cheesy cool
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
Lmao,
stingy ke!! i dont want any lady that will ask for a bb on the first day. Abi i look like atm machine ni?
At least start with recharge card like other gals na!!!
Re: Bb And Virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
Recharge gini , biko hold ur scratch card . I roll in big i no fit roll out small

I repeat my Jehovah pls do not lead my Galilee to d likes of Pharaohs
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2011
No prob if na u, i fit even by u private jet.
Re: Bb And Virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
lol kai na ikebe make u change swaggs so , i no blame u afterall i b Rich man magnet

Bebe will u buy me bb thunder and a yatch 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bb And Virgins by Dabss(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
The bb thunder na small thing i will even get you the empathy. As for the yatch em.,,,,,,,,
We go diss that one later.
Re: Bb And Virgins by Idowuogbo(f): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ha ikebe na money o , u wan postpone my yatch

our love not fit sail b dat na sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew / Do All Girls/ladies Have Boyfriends? / Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.