Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) (3604 Views)

How To Know Who Is Spying On Your Calls / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Lol, what a thread
Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by WantsandMore: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Thats not it. They now have silent cookies that can listen to your tabs and predict to as much as 95%. Rhere are now secret ai algorithms that have been developed to listen to tappings on all devices to oredict passwords with 95% accuracy. The world is gone.

Even with Atm, very serious you will see such softwares enbedded on voice capturinf devices that can pickup sound algorithms and predict your atm pin code with 98% accuracy.

These informations i am giving here is still unknown to many in the world. All those your movie techs now exists. There are tech gadgets that if placed in crowded cities cam pickup calls and logs of as much as 100 meters radius and steal conversations without people knowing. The world as it used to be is now gone forever

You are the first person making me say this thing in close to a decade. I normally do not say it. Cause knowing it is also a problem
reminds me of this anime series Pantheon, where an algorithm uses vibration as a keylogger. 1984 by Orwell may have been here already
Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by lukui: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2023
Download PERSON OF INTEREST and you will see the evils of AI

#ITISWELL!
Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by TrustNone: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Osyxcel:
This is simple prediction/suggestion.

You're not the only person looking for a chapter/verse in Proverbs. What this means is that of all the chapters in Proverbs, chapter 31 is the most commonly searched on Google.
exactly.
God bless you
Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by Juliearth(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
godwinstringed1:
Not what you think, bro. I survive through SEO, and by God's grace, have been in the industry for over 6 years. That is Google Autosuggest. Cookies cannot listen to you or monitor you off-device. GDPR laws negate that.

Related searches with the highest search volume of what you're about to type get displayed first. The lower search volume gets listed down, and on and on in a descending order.

Attached is the screenshot of my similar experience with yours.

Tell other people to do the same and they'd get a similar result.

Aptly said.
Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by Padipadi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
godwinstringed1:
Not what you think, bro. I survive through SEO, and by God's grace, have been in the industry for over 6 years. That is Google Autosuggest. Cookies cannot listen to you or monitor you off-device. GDPR laws negate that.

Related searches with the highest search volume of what you're about to type get displayed first. The lower search volume gets listed down, and on and on in a descending order.

On point
Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by tunjijones(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
henrycloud:
So I am working online right now and also watching this interesting movie in ROK2. One of the characters mentioned that she is a proverbs 31 woman. The second I heard that I went straight to Google with the intention of checking what is written there. But before I will type, Google brought that exact suggestion.

Now, don't say it based on my browsing history----na LIE! Google, Facebook etc dey spy o. I pity those people with so called smart homes.

Why do you think china stopped using Google
Re: Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) by Musty112: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
godwinstringed1:

For someone who wants to learn the basics of SEO, can you pls point me towards a direction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? / What's Your Favorite Love Song? / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.