Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented (51953 Views)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by KillahPriest: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Everything to trend on the internet. There's absolutely NO WAY your hair will be cut that close while you're sleeping without you knowing and waking up cool

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by TheSuperX(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Next time she will kill him
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by ManishSmith(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2023
What a shame
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by spencekat(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2023
MarketDispatch:

What if the girlfriend had put sleeping pills in his drink so as to enable her carry out the act of cutting the hair
It is very likely that he was induced into a deep sleep.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Flattire(f): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2023
ezik2255:
LIE LIE
MY FRIEND STOP LIEING. WHAT KIND OF SLEEPING WERE YOU SLEEPING
Looked like lies to me too but nothing is impossible,he might be drugged.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by MrDoGood(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2023
breakup straight. she can equally kill him

that's how she killed Samson
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by TheSuperX(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2023
phintohlar:
What kinda sleep is that please? Well some people dey sleep like dead body sha
I dey fear una, daughters of Jezebel.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by EmmanuelEdet(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Thank God it’s not your throat man
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by odeyinugbolahan(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2023
phintohlar:

I wanted to say same thing.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by evictor305: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2023
She may as well chop his head off one day
Danisaint112:
Low key Delilah. Not like I am of the people that support this tattered looking kind of hairstyle but if you cut my well caved afro I have suffered to train and treat for years then we are done.

A woman like this will poison you if she perceives you are cheating on her.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by stasius: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2023
Are they still together?

If she cuts your hair because someone liked it then she can kill you or pour acid on you when someone says you look good.

I ask again is the man still together with the girl?
He should run far away from that girl else he is on a ticking time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Bluffly: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Arrest and jail her
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Princeton92(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2023
donproject2:

And you think that your gender won't lace his drink or food before springing into action?

I was gonna reply her same
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by tuzle(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Omo I am breaking up with her immediately if I am the one. Only God knows what she will cut off next if someone complements it.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
You have some terrible scalp. She has helped you to get it treated
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Scarrr: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2023
Usmanovic95:

This cant be an ordinary sedative, you have to be technically dead for this thing to be done on your hair and not noticing. No sleeping can have this kind of effect on me,she must have laced it with something more potent than an ordinary sedative. Honestly I will get her arrested for attempted murder.
yeye..evn some type of weed fit hibernate u for hours wey u no go feel anything talkless of being sedated
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by deltaF0SS: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2023
ClassicMan202:
I just dey imagine when one babe go rub him neck say, you have a nice neck grin

Na episode 2 b dat
Although this is another internet gimmick

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2023
donproject2:

And you think that your gender won't lace his drink or food before springing into action?
Wow this guy you understand that gender wela, you will live long
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by omoadeleye(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2023
Until she saw him fucking another girl then he will wake up to find out his dick was missing

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by BeeNG3: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2023
Jonah olorun ya
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by CarlosTheJackal: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2023
Wtf with the dandruff on his head
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2023
Werey re o
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Passionate888: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Men are endangered species cry cry cry
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Xpol: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2023
As for me that's the end. This kind of girl will cut you DICKSON if you cheat on her.

But this guy is dirty sha. Keeping bushy hair no be for those that can't treat it oh. As in it needs regular treatment but here is a skull eaten up by dandruff and other infections. Tueh!
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Harddiskng(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This is domestic violence

Simps won't see this

Let the reverse be the case

The simps will start licking the women pxxxsy

If he values his life he would break-up with her immediately and file a case.

I pray he is not an e-diot.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by generalud: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2023
This is Nigerian movie sleep while the hair was cut
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Exceed15: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2023
If she was the one she would claim emotional and physical abuse
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by advanceDNA: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2023
phintohlar:

When a Woman u fvck and eat her food wants cut ur hair ... she will cut it...

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Ashirioluwa: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2023
Skit makers
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Jnana19(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2023
Mumu sleep is the name of the sleep
phintohlar:
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by purples25(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Domestic violence and toxicity from the female. Please escape and report if you fear for your safety. This is very wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.