Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented (51954 Views)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Popeonah(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2023
This looks like nothing but it's something, big something. So she wants you unattractive to others. Bro run for your health life
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Usmanovic95(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
xxolisexx:
You be mumu o, if them fit give you drug wey go make you sleep while dey operate on you, wetin be cutting of hair.

That can't be an ordinary sedative,that's drug abuse, people end up been in coma cos of abuse of such drugs.Thats a good reason to get such a creature arrested or cut ties with her.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Mrniceguy001: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
You and your girlfriend dey craze. Walking close to me alone while I'm asleep I will wake up talk less of someone cutting my hair.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by BabaHenry(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Usmanovic95:

This cant be an ordinary sedative, you have to be technically dead for this thing to be done on your hair and not noticing. No sleeping can have this kind of effect on me,she must have laced it with something more potent than an ordinary sedative. Honestly I will get her arrested for attempted murder.

Wetin be no be ordinary sedative, wetin this one dey talk ??
No be to get better clipper wey sharp Wella...
That barbing no go reach 1 minute undecided undecided
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Odjirigho: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
GenZ Delilah shocked
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by newnigerdelta00: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hamilton1:
A man reveals how jealous his girlfriend got after another woman complimented the beauty of his hair.

Narrating the story in pictures, he explained how another woman rubbed his hair and told him he had good hair.

Apparently the girlfriend saw this exchange and was very jealous that another woman complimenting hair.
That night he slept off and by the time he woke up, his hair was gone as his girlfriend cut it off in a fit of rage.

Photo Credit: Glenyce Blissett

She did well see as dandruff many for your hair....
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hamilton1:
A man reveals how jealous his girlfriend got after another woman complimented the beauty of his hair.

Narrating the story in pictures, he explained how another woman rubbed his hair and told him he had good hair.

Apparently the girlfriend saw this exchange and was very jealous that another woman complimenting hair.
That night he slept off and by the time he woke up, his hair was gone as his girlfriend cut it off in a fit of rage.

Hope this simp won't be dumb enough to marry such a woman after her dangerously jealous attitude that can cost him his life when they get married.

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Usmanovic95(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
quote author=BabaHenry post=127293274]

That barbing no go reach 1 minute undecided undecided[/quote]

You can't relate bro, sound of mosquito humming fit wake me up not to talk of that of clipper and now roaming round my head.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
phintohlar:
What kinda sleep is that please? Well some people dey sleep like dead body sha
She may have spiked his drink, after giving him rounds of sex. That's enough to keep him asleep till the job was done. They both must be young and reckless.
She isn't even afraid of him. When you date a fvck boy , who's too soft and slightly effeminate in his behavior, as a girl you won't think twice about fear before pulling such a stunt on him.

Say no to bleep boys. grin
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by imagrg(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Serves him right.
A responsible young man should maintain decent hairstyle. angry

Next time go be im preek if he uses it anyhow. grin
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by BabaHenry(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Usmanovic95:

quote author=BabaHenry post=127293274]

That barbing no go reach 1 minute undecided undecided

You can't relate bro, sound of mosquito humming fit wake me up not to talk of that of clipper and now roaming round my head.

Human different sha lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by SeriouslySense(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
She is too insecure and could be dangerous.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by wahaladondey: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
First I go use razor skin her head, then we go breakup.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by severee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hamilton1:

grin no wahala, na to carry scissors design all your bone straight for house
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by freemanq(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
The guy make love with the girls and after that he fell into dip sleep next thing she cut his hair
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Caseless: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
phintohlar:
He's "high".
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
phintohlar:

U dey reason like kid
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by John4B: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Na now the guy fine. Kudos to the girl frn.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by SunriseW(f): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
I don't know what some of you are dating.
This is so wrong.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by emorse(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
phintohlar:
I'm thinking the type that had Adam's rib taken out. grin grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by StUriah(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
This is how she will cut off his gbola once when she discovered he cheated on her.

As a man you must fear this gender.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
NOTHING ANNOYS A GIRLFRIEND WHEN ANOTHER GIRL COMPLIMENT HER MAN .
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
ALL CHILLI ARE HOT,, ALL WOMEN ARE "JEALOUS "----- IRISH PROVERBS
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Kevineleven(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
If the story is true, then she must have used a rape drug on him.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Firstcitizen: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
He is forgiven for allowing this due to sleep but he will not be forgiven, if he does nothing now he is awake.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Skmoda(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ashez:
Which kain sleep you go dey sleep wey Dem go de cut your hair you no fit wake up?
Think out of the box now
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by TrumpDonald2: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
The type of comments am seeing up there is quite funny. Do you guys even know what sleep is? Once you are truly asleep, people can carry you without you knowing let alone to cut your hair.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Chetas81(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
IF IM WOMAN I WON'T DARE TO DATE DREADLOCK GUY'S AS THEY LOOK LIKE STREET MAD MAN
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Jeyun: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hamilton1:

God bless that girl for making him a real and responsible man again. Nonsense complimenting
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Which kind sleep He must have been very intoxicated ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.