Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented (51955 Views)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Father4all: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2023
All for the gram. How can your hair be cut without your knowledge
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by barinedan(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2023
You were lucky she didn't cut off your head, what kind of sleep were you sleeping that someone will cut your hair and you won't notice
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by StraightGaay: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2023
donproject2:

And you think that your gender won't lace his drink or food before springing into action?
You know that gender, I fear them.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by StraightGaay: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Delilah incarnate.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by KnownUnknown: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2023
“Good hair” lol, African American slave-minded language right here!!!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by DKM123: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Jesus! Is that dandruff on the hair? If so, she saved your life removing that dustbin you call hair even though her intentions were silly AF!
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2023
But they're not married... undecided undecided undecided
thesicilian:
To be honest she needs to be jailed for spousal abuse
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by benardtotti(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2023
Hamilton1:
A man reveals how jealous his girlfriend got after another woman complimented the beauty of his hair.

Narrating the story in pictures, he explained how another woman rubbed his hair and told him he had good hair.

Apparently the girlfriend saw this exchange and was very jealous that another woman complimenting hair.
That night he slept off and by the time he woke up, his hair was gone as his girlfriend cut it off in a fit of rage.

Photo Credit: Glenyce Blissett

I dedicate Hey there delilah to the unfortunate dude .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpXDjIDnGgQ?si=rWS9_179BvKmFIlV
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by VULCAN(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2023
As I read this response, I knew it was written by a woman (before I even looked at the moniker) because she refrained from condemning the evil act.

Women supporting women.

This is what they mean whenever they make that statement

phintohlar:
What kinda sleep is that please? Well some people dey sleep like dead body sha
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This is domestic violence

Simps won't see this

Let the reverse be the case

The simps will start licking the women pxxxsy
shocked
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Another new samson
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by iammolise(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2023
And you're still with the bundle of toxicity of a person. Next she will cut off your pweek if she sees a chat with you and any girl. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by ufotunang: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women...Delilah everywhere 🙄
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by ufotunang: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Also cut off her hair too .... simple 🙄
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by RealEzee(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2023
E still dey call em girlfriend sef
Dis one just dey live dangerously oo grin
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by moneyissweet(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2023
Bleep boys, their highest achievements is their look

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by linearity: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2023
That is abuse and a toxic relationship.

Dump her now that all your body parts are complete.

Otherwise next bus stop she will wake up in the middle of the night one day and cut your dick while you are asleep simply because she dreamt and saw you cheating with another girl.

Thank me later!
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Kaido: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2023
His ancestors are ashamed of his weakness

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by chinonfelix2(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2023
This story no complete abeg..
even if it's dead body won't sleep like that.. unless you are on something grin grin.

How can an adult sleep and some one cut his hair to almost skin level..

Unless what they did to Sampson is what they did to you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Jlow2: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2023
May God protect us from delilahs, Amen.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by mozona(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Thank God am bald
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by ufuosman(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Which kind mumu jealous be dat, she go send u go six feet if u no run
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Ikpunnegi01: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2023
una don chop today?
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Ikpunnegi01: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2023
una don chop today?
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by sleekpro(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2023
eepeepook:
Believe this lie and contact me later, I will sell Nairaland to you for a discount.

You are right bro . ! Very fat lie, they are not even thesame person, one is a Mexican, while the other is a nigger who's grate grand parent were sold as slave back then..
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by ladywise: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2023
Good
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by tishbite42: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Man should take care of his excessive dandruffs first
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by thesicilian: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Samantha124:
But they're not married... undecided undecided undecided
You're right
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by Crocksboy(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2023
Nothing happens new, Samson II grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by fasho01(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2023
She apparently used hair remover not that she literally cut it
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by xxolisexx(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2023
You be mumu o, if them fit give you drug wey go make you sleep while dey operate on you, wetin be cutting of hair.
Usmanovic95:

This cant be an ordinary sedative, you have to be technically dead for this thing to be done on your hair and not noticing. No sleeping can have this kind of effect on me,she must have laced it with something more potent than an ordinary sedative. Honestly I will get her arrested for attempted murder.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented by yetty247(f): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2023
Hamilton1:
A man reveals how jealous his girlfriend got after another woman complimented the beauty of his hair.

Narrating the story in pictures, he explained how another woman rubbed his hair and told him he had good hair.

Apparently the girlfriend saw this exchange and was very jealous that another woman complimenting hair.
That night he slept off and by the time he woke up, his hair was gone as his girlfriend cut it off in a fit of rage.

Photo Credit: Glenyce Blissett

Girlfriend not even wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.