Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? (2126 Views)

What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

We're talking about origin or evolution of languages, and not origin of humans.
Grow a brain

What does science claim to know

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol where did they get the materials from cheesy cheesy
You be thief aswear. And you call yourself critical thinkers? Lmao

Check the meaning of these keywords haha "reprogramming and stem cells". cheesy cheesy

No
Ask him
If they were able to create it
Who did they (the Makers) represent
An intelligent creator or mindless process?

See that atheists are actually very foolish
Like Thorrn and Jaephoenix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by cornelboy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Where did Yahweh get the materials he made humans from?
Who's Yahweh?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by cornelboy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Fossils gave evidence of the evolution of man, from H.Habilis, H. Erectus to H. Sapiens
And to think u said u r literate
Lol not all scientists even believe in the evolution theory so rest abeg
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2023
Cornelboy
MaxInDHouse
Janosky

How far?

The ban on NL was funny
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What does science claim to know
Everything
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
cornelboy:

Who's Yahweh?
The person that created you? Or are you from a mindless process?

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by cornelboy(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

The person that created you? Or are you from a mindless process?
What's the meaning of person?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by cornelboy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Cornelboy
MaxInDHouse
Janosky

How far?

The ban on NL was funny
It wasn't really a ban. I think there server was down.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol not all scientists even believe in the evolution theory so rest abeg
99% of scientists believe it.
Same way not all doctors believe covid is caused by a virus. There are always idiots in every profession
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same way not all doctors believe covid is caused by a virus. There are always idiots in every profession

False stats
Even if it were true, it is just a matter of believe
Many scientists don't acknowledge God but do not accept evolution either
Even Alfred Wallace acknowledge the Creator. Now tell me that I'm lying 😎
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by cornelboy(f): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Keep playing where's your source that 99% scientists believe it?
Thank god you used believe
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Cornelboy
MaxInDHouse
Janosky
How far?

The ban on NL was funny

I called Cornelboy and Janosky to know what really happened, was that a ban? undecided
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good so you agree that some people may be viewed as idiots simply because they refused to share the same line of thought with others shey?
That means it's your opinion against theirs! wink
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. Lemme be brief.
I'm a physician. During med school, I noticed many things in my clinical trainings. Many people dying even after copious prayers. Some were pastors and notable men of god that supposedly did miracles. I asked myself where all the Bible quotes about healing went to. Jusr before I did my Sponsio Academica, lost my dad. This man was a vibrant Christian. Left his booming alcohol business to become a Christian and from there his health dwindled….
Then I started digging. Asked several questions, which was either ignored by my mum or I was told to ask the pastors, who turned out to be clueless. The butt of those questions were these
1. If Yahweh loved us, why give us a very contradictory and lie infected book like the bible, and then disappear from the scene. I mean since the days of the Bible where he was popping up and throwing down fire and lightning from up above, dude has gone mighty silent.
2. How come the most 'christianized' countries happen to be the most miserable? From Latin America to Africa, poverty is the norm. And the relatively atheistic societies are the most successful, like the Scandinavian countries, Iceland, China, Eastern Europe etc. Despite the fact your bible said righteousness exalteth a nation and even said the prayers of the heathens are abominations, yet those heathen get more successful while the people that pray more to him get more miserable. Case in point in Nigeria. We call US, UK, Canada sinful and irreligious cos of their LGBTQXXX, yet we abandon Nigeria that abhors LGBTQXXX to flee to those 'cursed' countries (like many Christians call them)
3. Miracles only happen in TVs and social media. Never happens in hospitals where the real sick people are. For some reasons, pastors only do their miracles in their churches, but avidly avoid these hospitals, even if the hospitals are right beside them. In fact, many churches now have hospitals, and run clinics on Sundays. Even pastors and churches contribute money for surgeries for their members. I mean they could simply heal those members with a word, just like good old Jesus, thus saving them from giving us doctors their hard-earned money, and also saving the member and his family the physical pain and stress of the sickness. Only miracles we hear about are the unconfirmed healing from HIV, sickle cell etc. Have you ever seen them make an amputee limb regrow? Lol 😆 . That one would be difficult for them to arrange, especially on live tv

4. The Bible story on creation is so funny. There are many sticky points than a chocolate bar.
A. Christians believe atheists are wrong to assume everything on earth was not created, but they forget the fact their bible said Yahweh created the world from….. nothing. And where did Yahweh himself pop out from? Yup. Nothing. He just existed
B. Your creation story said Yahweh created plants before the sun. Interesting…
C. Chapter 1 reports that the fruit trees were created before the man, while chapter 2 indicates they were made after him. Genesis 1:20 says the fowl were created out of the waters; Genesis 2:19 alleges they were formed from the ground.
D. Contradictions are also seen in the biblical story of a worldwide flood. According to Genesis 6:19-22, God ordered Noah to bring “of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort . . . into the ark.” Nevertheless, Genesis 7:2-3 relates that the Lord ordered Noah to take into the ark the clean beasts and the birds by sevens, and only the unclean beasts by twos.
E. Genesis 8:4 reports that, as the waters of the flood receded, Noah’s ark rested on the mountains of Ararat in the seventh month. The very next verse, however, says the mountaintops could not be seen until the tenth month.
F.Genesis 8:13 describes the earth as being dry on the first day of the first month. But Genesis 8:14 informs us the earth was not dry until the twenty-seventh day of the second month
You can see other gaffes in the Bible here https://www.nairaland.com/7659505/book-bible-gaffes

4. The Bible is a poor moral source.
A. Yahweh committed more murders than Satan. Matter of fact, I can't remember any killing by Satan but an loving god committed all sorts of genocide, from innocent babies, told Israelites to rip babies from preggo women etc. Before you say, oh that's old testament, new testament speaks about love, lemme remind you. The bible says Yahweh does not change, he's the same yesterday, today and forever etc. So that means he's the same old murderous grouchy old man masquerading as a lovey dovey dude.
B. The Bible upholds slavery and even warns slaves to be obedient to their slavemasters just like they are obedient to him. He gave 10 commandments, yet ignored saying anything bad about slavery or misogyny. What does that tell you?
C. Its also a sin to work on Sabbaths which may be Saturdays or Sundays, depending on your Christian persuation.
D. Its a sin to wear different fabrics

5. So Yahweh created the whole world, right?
There's Eden. He then made a tree of knowledge, and guess what? Planted it right in the middle of the garden. As an all knowing god, Yahweh knew Adam was gonna fail but planted this forbidden tree right in the middle of the garden with luscious fruits, to distract and tempt Adam. Gave him a partner that would make the temptation very hard to pass up. Then to make matters worse, he allowed Satan(an omnipresent and omnipotent being) to finish the job of tempting Adam? Then when man fails, he turns around to blame him of making the wrong choice? And then went ahead to rain curses in the poor dude.
Are you seeing how Yahweh stacked up the odds against poor Adam. Almost as if he wants the dude to fail.

Here is an analogy. You(yahweh) sent your son(Adam) to school(garden of eden) and paid a bully(Satan) to distract and beat the child, so he'll fail in school? I used the word 'paid' because he Satan is an upgraded being, having those powers handed to him by Yahweh. Whats his target? A puny Adam, a regular mortal with no powers whatsoever

6. The story of creationism has no historical backup. And evolution can be supported by biology, genetics, archeology etc. There was even no mention of dinosaurs in the Bible even though they roamed for thousands of years.

Lemme stop here. There are so many reasons I chose to be an atheist and these posts don't cover them. I'll convert my response into a thread so my christians can respond. Thank you for your interest Lawag3

Merry Christmas 😅 . I'm truly sorry for the late reply, I've been terribly ill for some days now hence the late response.
I can see you made a thread out of your post and for the first time discuss your story of deconversion for which I'm truly thankful.

You list points I'll like us to look into but I made a promise about showing you where the Bible drop clues on life before man. Many Christians do not believe that life existed before man but many Bible scholar believed life may have most likely began before Man.

They even believe or partly believe this scientific theories
1. Certain prehistoric life forms lived before man.
2.they were suddenly killed of by an asteroid although they believe it not to be an asteroid they believe it to be something else something or someone that's was thrown with such force it render the already existing earth formless and void. In revelation 12 :7-9 we see an event that predates man the war in heaven in which the Devil was cast out. Many Bible scholars believe this was mistaken to be an asteroid by scientists. The impart killed more than 70% of life forms course lands to sink due to earthquake and volcanic activities which
Threw ash into the atmosphere coupled with the dust from the impart that block the sun killing plants and any other living creatures.

Bro I'm tired already 😅 but ask questions and I'll answer speedily 😊 I'm not done I just want to use the questions you'll ask to further explain to you.

After we're done trashing this we trash the reasons you became an atheist 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Quote From The Quran / Women Should Not Drive - Says Islam / African American Pastors Oppose Gay Ban!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.