Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? (2122 Views)

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden / What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Maynman:

This is world history, surprisingly it agrees with Wikipedia too.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

Everything you know about the Jewish bible was written by the Jews.

Now bring evidence that the god christians worship is not a common idol in ancient Israel.

Since you said the Christian God is an idol in ancient Israel ?

What is their mode of worship?

What kind of sacrifices did they offer?

Did they have an image of this god?

Was this god worshipped in the temple of Jerusalem?

Were ordinary Jews allowed to see this god?

Please answer this questions this will be of help to me.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lawag3:

Please answer this questions this will be of help to me.
It was you that said the Christian god is not an idol, bring evidence for it.

If you need help, this will cure it, https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Maynman:

It was you that said the Christian god is not an idol, bring evidence for it.

If you need help, this will cure it, https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

I have already read it your answers will help me prove it you.

One more question you show me an image of Jehovah like show me his idol
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lawag3:

I have already read it your answers will help me prove it you.
What exactly did you read on it

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Only a fool will believe that something as complex as language (primitive languages are complex) came from grunts of Brute beasts that some scientists want to indoctrinate
One minute, you believe scientists, the next, you call them liars. Look how confused you are.
So please how did diverse languages come about?

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Ok then you believe in no God. So if man wasn't created but evolved from Ape like creatures those creatures they said evolved from some kind of reptile or amphibian those in turn evolved from fish. Ok where are the Fossil records to back all this change ? We have Fossil records of dinosaurs that lived some hundred million years ago but no Fossil records about man's evolution which took place at a much later after the dinosaurs. The ones they say they have have are very vague and it's debated by many notable scientist. If evolution happened at the scale of which it happened why are the Fossil records not proving beyond doubt that it did?

Let's not even talk about creation matter existing out of nothing?
1. I suspect you haven't researched about evolution. Google Homo Habilis and Homo Erectus. Those were ancient humans and their skulls are distinctly different from modern Homo Sapiens, which is us. Their fossils are typically littered worldwide, mostly Africa.
2. Please show me the scientists debating the fossil records of humans and their population?
3. Did it bother you that not one mention of dinosaurs were recorded in your Bible, yet they roamed the earth hundreds or thousands of years
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I suspect you haven't researched about evolution. Google Homo Habilis and Homo Erectus. Those were ancient humans and their skulls are distinctly different from modern Homo Sapiens, which is us. Their fossils are typically littered worldwide, mostly Africa.
2. Please show me the scientists debating the fossil records of humans and their population?
3. Did it bother you that not one mention of dinosaurs were recorded in your Bible, yet they roamed the earth hundreds or thousands of years

I have heard of the assumed ancestors of modern humans the Bible gives clues on this and even life before the creation of man.

But you'll call it nonsense
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maynman:

What exactly did you read on it

I don't see how that will help me prove to you how wrong you're?

Anyway on it, I read how Jehovah wasn't only worship by the Israelites which is true Abraham met medonizek( I didn't spell the name correctly) the high priest of God . Balaam was a moabite and he worshipped God. God himself said he gave the land to the Canaanites until they sinned against him. You don't say n against a God you don't worship.

Now answer my previous questions

Answer this question and stop playing around from the answers you give I will give you proofs that the creation God is not an idle.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

One minute, you believe scientists, the next, you call them liars. Look how confused you are.
So please how did diverse languages come about?

I believe science
Proven science, not ridiculous assumptions

Languages came from sounds of animals
Bwahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Balaam was a moabite and he worshipped God.
Who was baalam God?
https://www.thetorah.com/article/who-was-balaams-god-yhwh-el-or-bull-el

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Now answer my previous questions

Answer this question and stop playing around from the answers you give I will give you proofs that the creation God is not an idle.
All the questions have been answered here, https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
Don't be an hypocrite, READ on how your creator, Yahweh is just a common god that was made a national god by the isrealites, just as the Moab made chemosh their own national god.

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maynman:

Don't be an hypocrite, READ on how your creator, Yahweh is just a common god that was made a national god by the isrealites, just as the Moab made chemosh their own national god.

You've confirmed what I always thought of you. You copy and paste without understanding what you are arguing or talking about what's stopping you from copying and pasting the answers to each individual question?

Ok I have read now explain what is there, the points in there bring them out let's start from there.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maynman:

God has always portrayed himself as the God of all men, not just the God of the Jews.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maynman:

You know what's funny you post a link and say read, meaning you've already read it right? You say the answers to your questions are there but you can't give an answer to the questions you said are in what you've read how ironic 😂

Anyway all in the book are rubbish assumption

it is unclear exactly when Yahweh was first worshipped, by whom, or how. Scholars J. Maxwell Miller and John H. Hayes write

God has always been worshipped since creation. All this shows is how it wasn't just the Israelites that worshipped Jehovah something many people knew .Amzallag specifically cites the ancient copper mines of the Timna Valley (in southern Israel), biblical and extra-biblical passages, and similarities of Yahweh to gods of metallurgy in other cultures for support.

He didn't even care to put the similarities. what similarities ? If I may ask . ( You're very good or bad at avoiding answering questions 😉 don't avoid this one)

Scholar Nissim Amzallag, of Ben-Gurion University, disagrees with the claim that Yahweh's origins are obscure and argues that the deity was originally a god of the forge and patron of metallurgists during the Bronze Age (c. 3500-1200 BCE)

Again no proof just argument.

It even lies and said the Bible reported a victory for the Israelites against king mesha of Moab which is false

26 And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not.27 Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.

The Jews retreated.

This page is unreasonable and unreliable nothing here are facts just some people criticism.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

You've confirmed what I always thought of you. You copy and paste without understanding what you are arguing or talking about what's stopping you from copying and pasting the answers to each individual question?

Ok I have read now explain what is there, the points in there bring them out let's start from there.
Who is Baalam god?

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

It even lies and said the Bible reported a victory for the Israelites against king mesha of Moab which is false

Didn't you read that it's from Mesha Stele?

Everything if false from the history of Yahweh? 😂
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

God has always portrayed himself as the God of all men, not just the God of the Jews.

Yahweh is a common desert god that was adopted by the isrealites from the shasu tribe.

Here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maynman:

Who is Baalam god?
No you tell me. You ask questions that you don't have answers to.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maynman:

Yahweh is a common desert god that was adopted by the isrealites from the shasu tribe.

Here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

First Yahweh is a Canaanites God now is a desert God ?

Bro you have been found out for the copy master that you are anything against God you'll support even when you don't understand what you're supporting.

In the Torah the Israelites worshipped only Yahweh it's in the ten commandments. There's even a curse on people who worshipped other God's why is the religion on the Torah different from what it is you find on Wikipedia.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

First Yahweh is a Canaanites God now is a desert God ?

Yes, he was adopted from shasu tribe, the isrealites are Cannanites.

Look up Cannanite religion
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

No you tell me. You ask questions that you don't have answers to.

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maynman:

Yes, he was adopted from shasu tribe, the isrealites are Cannanites.

Look up Cannanite religion

The Jews are Canaanites !!!

I can't believe I have always taken you seriously 😒

The rubbish you're saying now.

You know and understand nothing you're very confused.

Guy you seriously fall your hand.

The way you put it it's as if the Israelites had and image idol of God, worshipped him with other gods, had different temples for him. Which we know it's not true when I called Jewish traditions in the Torah you gave the stupid answer that the Torah was written by the Jews, and so what? Ask yourself the question why will they want to change their book and lie about their mode of worship? In the Torah it shows the Jews were monotheists but you said they are polytheists the question is why will they want to hide their religion? to deceive us in this modern time ?

I won't say I'm so disappointed 😔
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lawag3:

The Jews are Canaanites !!!

I can't believe I have always taken you seriously 😒

Don't EVER believe me, look it up.

The language of the "Jews" is also from Cannanites.

I wonder why you think an Israelite god that's fighting other middle east gods is your creator 😂
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 12:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Maynman:

Don't EVER believe me, look it up.

The language of the "Jews" is also from Cannanites.

I wonder why you think an Israelite god that's fighting other middle east gods is your creator 😂

You know your problem? You like to forget God is the God of everybody he is not of this Earth so he can't be called a middle Eastern God. He is the true God and you can do nothing about it.
You think you see clearly but you're so blind. You think you have knowledge, but you're very ignorant.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Lawag3:

You know your problem? You like to forget God is the God of everybody he is not of this Earth so he can't be called a middle Eastern God. He is the true God and you can do nothing about it.
You think you see clearly but you're so blind. You think you have knowledge, but you're very ignorant.

You know your problem, you re worshipping the isrealite god who was made a national god by the isrealites and was developed into your Christian god.
You are worshipping Yahweh because of ignorance, your brain is shut down to reason, if you don't start using your brain, you'll worship yahweh till you die.
You are very empty like your creator, yahweh.
https://minervawisdom.com/2022/01/24/how-yahweh-became-god-the-war-god-thesis/

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by orisa37: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2023
GIBBERISH.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I believe science
Proven science, not ridiculous assumptions

Languages came from sounds of animals
Bwahahahahaha
Proven science? What the actual fvck is that? Is there anything like 'unproven science'?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

Is there not an Ape evolution theory that says man evolved from Ape like creatures that are close to chimpanzees?

Darwin made it clear that all animals share the same ancestral origin did he not?
Not so
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That's a lie!

Life was brutish only in the places God Cursed like the area known as Europe. And then cursed Europe sent it's criminals to America where they polluted it with their Curse and formed the wild west were life was short.

But in all the other places, they lived blessed and prosperous lives and tgey definitely lived long.

So, that statement is one of the lies sold by the same cursed people. At least, with no doubt Africa was blessed and life was very long and very sweet.

Africa blessed? With what? Diseases? Are you this deluded?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ehen this is better that you say you choose by your own preference the lies of contortionists called science.

So In effect when a person needs to remember a stupid person, all he needs to remember is that some peope believe that they evolved from a baboon.
What is this one saying?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Only a fool will believe that something as complex as language (primitive languages are complex) came from grunts of Brute beasts that some scientists want to indoctrinate
Are you aware there are people that still use grunts to communicate? Please check out Silbo Gomero, Piraha, Sfyria etc.
I know your ignorance knows no bounds but don't infected us with it
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where do Apes come from?
Any evidence?
For someone that believe humans come from dusts and ribs, that's rich asking where apes come from.
Anyway, humans and other animals evolved from unicellulars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can God Not Do? / Another Religious Crisis In Kano / What Do Atheist Think Of Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.