Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? (2123 Views)

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden / What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by TradingGod: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
You obviously don't know what "freedom of expression" means. And you're upset about my comments because you don't have the capacity to defend the nonsense you believe in cheesy

You should also stop using the word immaturity, you abuse like a child and reason like one. Stick around this section, maybe the intelligence of the unbelievers will rub off on you cheesy

Bye.
ok
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by sonmvayina(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Definitely Igbo.....

They passed it down to us....
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:
I respect the muslim folks so much that I don't enter their thread, that is why I don't take notice of the hate some Christians channel to the muslim folks

I believe in love and respect for other people oppion as long as they dont mean harm
The hate is on the christian threads, and not on the Muslim threads, obviously, since non-Muslims can't comment on Muslim threads without taking a pledge, and of course, most Christians won't take that pledge.
Anyway, I respect you for your live and let live attitude. Most Christians lack that. Cheers bro

2 Likes

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
I would rather pitch my tent in an evidence based field like Science than rely on a primitive storybook where plants were created before the sun.

Ok then you believe in no God. So if man wasn't created but evolved from Ape like creatures those creatures they said evolved from some kind of reptile or amphibian those in turn evolved from fish. Ok where are the Fossil records to back all this change ? We have Fossil records of dinosaurs that lived some hundred million years ago but no Fossil records about man's evolution which took place at a much later after the dinosaurs. The ones they say they have have are very vague and it's debated by many notable scientist. If evolution happened at the scale of which it happened why are the Fossil records not proving beyond doubt that it did?

Let's not even talk about creation matter existing out of nothing?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

From this post, you absolutely have no idea what evolution is. Just what your deluded pastors tell you, is what you believe

Educate me bro what is evolution?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Maynman:

The world is moving on behind all this illiteracy talk.
What is an "Ape"?

Is there not an Ape evolution theory that says man evolved from Ape like creatures that are close to chimpanzees?

Darwin made it clear that all animals share the same ancestral origin did he not?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2023
Lawag3:

Is there not an Ape evolution theory that says man evolved from Ape like creatures that are close to chimpanzees?
You should learn what "ape" means first.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maynman:

You should learn what "ape" means first.

Ok teach me what an Ape mean
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lawag3:

Ok teach me what an Ape mean
Look it up
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
illicit:

You are not inquisitive at all

If everyone reasons like u

We will still live in caves

I think people would rather live in caves with their bellies full and family around them and love all around, with their many children like the movie (the croods) than to live in this cursed structured caves carrying caps of steel and iron where millions have no caves to even sleep with starvation, hopelessness, hatred and death all around.

The past was definitely better.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jokerman:
Doesn't matter.

What matters is that they understood themselves and also understood what God told them, just that they disobeyed and listened to the voice of the devil.

So I'd rather ask, whose voice or language are we understanding today, that of God or the devil?

People never listen to God, so devil is leading.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
paxonel:
From the time of Adam and Eve till now, various languages had gone into extinction, how will you possibly now know which language Adam and Eve spoke?

I wonder o.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by illicit(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I think people would rather live in caves with their bellies full and family around them and love all around, with their many children like the movie (the croods) than to live in this cursed structured caves carrying caps of steel and iron where millions have no caves to even sleep with starvation, hopelessness, hatred and death all around.

The past was definitely better.

Life was brutish and short in the caves
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

What are you saying?

How did they communicate?

When eve went to Adam and asked him to have a bite of the apple.... How did she pass the message and how did she remember the name of the fruit that Adam named?..

Isn't it already proven that humans communicate when they want to communicate? Even blind and mute stil conmunicate.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
illicit:

Life was brutish and short in the caves

That's a lie!

Life was brutish only in the places God Cursed like the area known as Europe. And then cursed Europe sent it's criminals to America where they polluted it with their Curse and formed the wild west were life was short.

But in all the other places, they lived blessed and prosperous lives and tgey definitely lived long.

So, that statement is one of the lies sold by the same cursed people. At least, with no doubt Africa was blessed and life was very long and very sweet.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
I would rather pitch my tent in an evidence based field like Science than rely on a primitive storybook where plants were created before the sun.

Ehen this is better that you say you choose by your own preference the lies of contortionists called science.

So In effect when a person needs to remember a stupid person, all he needs to remember is that some peope believe that they evolved from a baboon.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:

The Bible does not say plants were created before the sun
The opposite is the answer
You were misinformed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually it does matter. It exposes the fraud called religion

Only a fool will believe that something as complex as language (primitive languages are complex) came from grunts of Brute beasts that some scientists want to indoctrinate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maynman:

The world is moving on behind all this illiteracy talk.
What is an "Ape"?

Where do Apes come from?
Any evidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where do Apes come from?
Any evidence?
What are Apes?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maynman:

What are Apes?

It's not me you will start your series of pointless 'Wh' questions as you always do to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

It's not me you will start your series of pointless 'Wh' questions as you always do to others
Don't quote me next time.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The Bible does not say plants were created before the sun
The opposite is the answer
You were misinformed!

Do you mind the foolish atheists. The fool does not remember that order and system are created by a Creator when it is His wish for things to work in a system. Therefore, creations can operate on their own until their Creator puts them in a system of He desires it e.g. engines can run even when they are not in a vehicle. Or another one kick starters, fuel pumps, alternators can all operate even when they are not in an engine.

It's simple common sense but atheists grossly lack it.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maynman:

Look it up

You brought it up so tell me what an Ape is and how it contributes to what we are talking about .

Stick to bringing up evidences on how Christians worship an idol from Wikipedia if you can't answer my question
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2023
Lawag3:

You brought it up so tell me what an Ape is and how it contributes to what we are talking about .

Stick to bringing up evidences on how Christians worship an idol from Wikipedia if you can't answer my question
It was you that brought Ape up.

This is world history.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

Now bring evidence that the god christians worship is not a common idol in ancient Israel.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Maynman:

It was you that brought Ape up.

This is world history.

Now bring evidence that the god christians worship is not a common idol in ancient Israel.

And I did it Rightfully because it's an evolutional theory.

Let me tell you this for free the did Jews worshipped idols? The answer is yes it's in the Bible the Jews worshipped false gods Which annoyed Jehovah and he cursed them with bad harvest, and he made them captives in Babylon, Assyria etc. But their primary religion is Judaism believing in the Torah and laws of Moses

The Jews do not carve stones or wood to worship God it is forbidden they use nothing to represent God. They only worshipped in a temple and much later in captivity in a synagogue. So those statues you've been coping from Wikipedia are not Jehovah because it is forbidden for Jews to worship in such manner. The jews may lose their way and worshipped as the Bible called it the gods of their neighbors, the gods of the Canaanites doesn't mean Jehovah was those false god they sometimes worshipped. The mode of worship is very distinct.

Everything you think you know about the Jews was talked about in the Bible first.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Lawag3:

And I did it Rightfully because it's an evolutional theory.

What did you do?
Define "Ape", simple.
What is an "evolutional theory"?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 1:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Lawag3:

Let me tell you this for free the did Jews worshipped idols? The answer is yes it's in the Bible the Jews worshipped false gods Which annoyed Jehovah and he cursed them with bad harvest, and he made them captives in Babylon, Assyria etc. But their primary religion is Judaism believing in the Torah and laws of Moses

The Jews do not carve stones or wood to worship God it is forbidden they use nothing to represent God. They only worshipped in a temple and much later in captivity in a synagogue. So those statues you've been coping from Wikipedia are not Jehovah because it is forbidden for Jews to worship in such manner. The jews may lose their way and worshipped as the Bible called it the gods of their neighbors, the gods of the Canaanites doesn't mean Jehovah was those false god they sometimes worshipped. The mode of worship is very distinct.

Everything you think you know about the Jews was talked about in the Bible first.
This is world history, surprisingly it agrees with Wikipedia too.

Everything you know about the Jewish bible was written by the Jews.

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aaronsrod: 3:02am On Dec 05, 2023
AntiChristian:
One African language like that I think!
Have you read the Bible at all?

It was written in English.

That is what Adam and Eve spoke.

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Aaronsrod:

Have you read the Bible at all?

It was written in English.

That is what Adam and Eve spoke.

Bible was translated to English from Hebrew and Greek!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nospectco, Sefteg And The Rest Of Them / Rapture Visions From Buddy Baker (jan 17, 2011).additional Visions: / Jesus Did Not Die On A Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.