Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? (2125 Views)

What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Africa blessed? With what? Diseases? Are you this deluded?

See how you have exposed your lying ass? Shebi you said you were 40 something, so you would have known that Africa was blessed but because you are an indomie kid, you may claim not to know.

No wonder you are stupid by nature.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The Bible does not say plants were created before the sun
The opposite is the answer
You were misinformed!
This is what was in the babble

Genesis 1
9 Then God commanded, “Let the water below the sky come together in one place, so that the land will appear”—and it was done. 10 He named the land “Earth,” and the water which had come together he named “Sea.” And God was pleased with what he saw. 11 Then he commanded, “Let the earth produce all kinds of plants, those that bear grain and those that bear fruit”—and it was done. 12 So the earth produced all kinds of plants, and God was pleased with what he saw. 13 Evening passed and morning came—that was the third day.

14 Then God commanded, “Let lights appear in the sky to separate day from night and to show the time when days, years, and religious festivals[c] begin; 15 they will shine in the sky to give light to the earth”—and it was done. 16 So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars. 17 He placed the lights in the sky to shine on the earth, 18 to rule over the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God was pleased with what he saw. 19 Evening passed and morning came—that was the fourth day.

As you can see the plants were created in the 3rd day and the sun by the 4th.
At least try and read this fairy tales you call the Holy Tattle before engaging athiests. I'm tired of correcting you clowns

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you have exposed your lying ass? Shebi you said you were 40 something, so you would have known that Africa was blessed but because you are an indomie kid, you may claim not to know.

No wonder you are stupid by nature.
I'm precisely 46 years and I don't know what age has to do with this question
And I'm still asking you again, please what is Africa blessed with (that other continents don't have)?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you mind the foolish atheists. The fool does not remember that order and system are created by a Creator when it is His wish for things to work in a system. Therefore, creations can operate on their own until their Creator puts them in a system of He desires it e.g. engines can run even when they are not in a vehicle. Or another one kick starters, fuel pumps, alternators can all operate even when they are not in an engine.

It's simple common sense but atheists grossly lack it.
Your penchant for spewing gibberish is amazing. What is the relation of this bs to the question or topic?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

You brought it up so tell me what an Ape is and how it contributes to what we are talking about .

Stick to bringing up evidences on how Christians worship an idol from Wikipedia if you can't answer my question
An ape is an animal. All apes and humans originated from the great ape
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Your penchant for spewing gibberish is amazing. What is the relation of this bs to the question or topic?

Of course you are too stupid to understand the topic i responded to
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

I have heard of the assumed ancestors of modern humans the Bible gives clues on this and even life before the creation of man.

But you'll call it nonsense
Please can you point out where the bible said so
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm precisely 46 years and I don't know what age has to do with this question
And I'm still asking you again, please what is Africa blessed with (that other continents don't have)?

If you are 46 then the only way you can say Africa was not blessed is that you are a Liar.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you are 46 then the only way you can say Africa was not blessed is that you are a Liar.
Oga, for the umpteenth time, tell me precisely how Africa is blessed, or simply shut your piehole
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

Educate me bro what is evolution?
The change in characteristics and features of an organism over time
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is what was in the babble

Genesis 1
9 Then God commanded, “Let the water below the sky come together in one place, so that the land will appear”—and it was done. 10 He named the land “Earth,” and the water which had come together he named “Sea.” And God was pleased with what he saw. 11 Then he commanded, “Let the earth produce all kinds of plants, those that bear grain and those that bear fruit”—and it was done. 12 So the earth produced all kinds of plants, and God was pleased with what he saw. 13 Evening passed and morning came—that was the third day.

14 Then God commanded, “Let lights appear in the sky to separate day from night and to show the time when days, years, and religious festivals[c] begin; 15 they will shine in the sky to give light to the earth”—and it was done. 16 So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars. 17 He placed the lights in the sky to shine on the earth, 18 to rule over the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God was pleased with what he saw. 19 Evening passed and morning came—that was the fourth day.

As you can see the plants were created in the 3rd day and the sun by the 4th.
At least try and read this fairy tales you call the Holy Tattle before engaging athiests. I'm tired of correcting you clowns

The bible does not teach that the sun was created after plants. Olodo
I'll post later about it

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

For someone that believe humans come from dusts and ribs, that's rich asking where apes come from.
Anyway, humans and other animals evolved from unicellulars

No one has seen or made unicellular evolve into bicellular, how much multicellular?
Where did Apes come from sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you aware there are people that still use grunts to communicate? Please check out Silbo Gomero, Piraha, Sfyria etc.
I know your ignorance knows no bounds but don't infected us with it

Grunt is a language?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Proven science? What the actual fvck is that? Is there anything like 'unproven science'?

I accept what has met scientific approach 😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by cornelboy(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

No one has seen or made unicellular evolve into bicellular, how much multicellular?
He always will swallow anything the scientists come up with 😁😁
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Maynman:

You know your problem, you re worshipping the isrealite god who was made a national god by the isrealites and was developed into your Christian god.
You are worshipping Yahweh because of ignorance, your brain is shut down to reason, if you don't start using your brain, you'll worship yahweh till you die.
You are very empty like your creator, yahweh.
https://minervawisdom.com/2022/01/24/how-yahweh-became-god-the-war-god-thesis/

First a god of iron then a war god? Can't you see non of your articles agree on the same thing except God is a idol they can't even prove it.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

An ape is an animal. All apes and humans originated from the great ape

I agree. From the scientific point of view of course. I Know that. tell that to
Maynman
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Not so

How?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please can you point out where the bible said so

What's the use you won't believe me or the Bible. Anyway I'll tell you if you tell me the reason you are an atheist. And when you became one.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

First a god of iron then a war god? Can't you see non of your articles agree on the same thing except God is a idol they can't even prove it.
Stop lying yahweh worshipper, where did you see "god of iron" 😂 and read slowly
This is world history
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

Now point out where the ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE don't agree, you think it's your bible written by unknown authors with no facts behind it?
Your god is yahweh, a desert god that was made national god by the isrealites.

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

I agree. From the scientific point of view of course. I Know that. tell that to
That's a basic fact, our ancestors are Bonyfish, tell that to your pastor.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Maynman:

That's a basic fact, our ancestors are Bonyfish, tell that to your pastor.

Where did the fish come from science answers to questions bring more questions
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Maynman:

This is world history

Now point out where the ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE don't agree, you think it's your bible written by unknown authors with no facts behind it?
Your god is yahweh, a desert god that was made national god by the isrealites.

Do you read and understand the things you post and say I copied this from your sites

Scholar Nissim Amzallag, of Ben-Gurion University, disagrees with the claim that Yahweh's origins are obscure and argues that the deity was originally a god of the forge and patron of metallurgists during the Bronze Age

One says God was God of the forge and metals the other says God is the God of war which do you believe?

The Israelites took God from the sashu desert people or from the Canaanites which do you believe.

The Bible has many know authors by the way
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

Do you read and understand the things you post and say I copied this from your sites

Scholar Nissim Amzallag, of Ben-Gurion University, disagrees with the claim that Yahweh's origins are obscure and argues that the deity was originally a god of the forge and patron of metallurgists during the Bronze Age

Did you see where Scholar Nissim Amzallag showed ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE FOR YOUR SMALL DUMMY ISREALITE GOD?

This is world history

You read only the beginning part you are vibrating.
The isrealites are CANNANITES. Yahweh was adopted from the shasu tribe.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

Where did the fish come from science answers to questions bring more questions
Where did god come from, RELIGION gives you a belief and stop you from thinking.
Yes, science is always questioning and testing, they are not redundant, that's why you are able to have a phone.

2 Likes

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
[b][/b]
Lawag3:

One says God was God of the forge and metals the other says God is the God of war which do you believe?

You didn't read the article you are shouting what you saw on the FIRST PAGE, and tou are still failing.
It said "HOW YAHAWH BECAME GOD"
They are all saying the same thing, it said WAR GOD, what does [b]Yahweh saboath/b] mean?
If not that religion has blinded you, can't you see how your god was commanding genocide and wars on other nations by siding with their isrealite.
Did your forefathers worship the god of the isrealites?

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lawag3:

Book of genesis has more than one authors by the way 😂
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The bible does not teach that the sun was created after plants. Olodo
I'll post later about it
Really? What book did I just post? Harry Potter?
I checked all the versions in the babble, its the same thing
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The truth is science isn't very sure about the origin of man, just theories.
So like I tell every chrissie, your story of creation is even less credulous than those scientific theories
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Grunt is a language?
Obviously u have no idea about linguistics and communications. There are non-verbal languages and grunting is one of them. Some languages, like those I stated earlier, employ grunting as a means of communication. Those languages are still stuck in the primitive stages of language development

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I accept what has met scientific approach 😉
And you haven't seen the researches on human languages and evolution before? Something you can easily find on the internet?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
cornelboy:

He always will swallow anything the scientists come up with 😁😁
The difference between you and I is evidence. You easily swallow anything your babble says, even if it didn't make sense. You specifically ran away when I showed you evidence of human evolution, and told me you'll stick by the babble even when you know its bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve / God Is Not A Name Rather His Name Is Jesus "the Christ" / The Seven Headed Snake. Real Or Hoax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.