Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (100000 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2013
guente02: This is all i've got pertainign identification.
- A voters card
- N750
- PHCN bill bearing my maternal grandmother's name.
========
what other thing do i need?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by sammyrollo: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2013
obiomaobinna: I haven't request for withdrawal yet,but I think is only the ducument will be the problem
BUH I DNT V ACCOUNT WIT EM HOW MUCH WILL I COST ME BOTH THE ACCOUNT AND D CARD TANX? IF U WANTO REPLY DNT QUOTE ME CUZ DOZ ADMIN WL HIDE YA POST
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Just 1k but to withdraw is what am facing now about national I'd card and driven lincess.I have follow their customer services chat,she told me to send my document to their email.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thankx GOD for our life for today I have see
and I no fit shout.a prophecy man that have a
site, the was in benin republic the man predict
any things that we happen especialy football
correct score,exantly goal etc for more detail
call 08171987964
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by bemagnify: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
obiomaobinna: Thankx GOD for our life for today I have see
and I no fit shout.a prophecy man that have a
site, the was in benin republic the man predict
any things that we happen especialy football
correct score,exantly goal etc for more detail
call 08171987964
and hw much av u made frm it?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2013
I have a made a lot from it,I just want share it here for interested people.on 28 dis month good news again.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by bemagnify: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2013
obiomaobinna: I have a made a lot from it,I just want share it here for interested people.on 28 dis month good news again.
y wait for 28 of dis month 4gudnewz 2hapen and y nt nw..
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2013
Frnd,am not the prophecy man,this is what he said it will happen in future.I have copy it.Yoruba artist (ANTP) of Nigeria
should watch and pray very well
not to lose someone so special
again. Na wa o! I am really scared
to predict this but it will happen as
i am seeing it. ANTP members
should pray and fast for 2 days and
use Psalm 91 to avert it. May God
hear our prayer.
Have you see not me oooo is what the man said last be this.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please this thread is meant for UBA Africard.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please i have 1k, a voters card and phcn bearing my maternal gransmother's name (different from myne)...is this enough for me.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dagr8(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
danielng: Please this thread is meant for UBA Africard.
God bless you
i guess dere is football betting thread...it will b appropriate there
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sure
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
lipsrsealed hmmm!!!.just to help you people.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
lipsrsealed hmmm!!!.just to help you people,with the little exprience I have.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guru01(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
@OP
Thank you for this great information, i almost wanted to pay 50k to acquire Zenith Bank card.

Kind regards.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by soloqy: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
guru01: @OP
Thank you for this great information, i almost wanted to pay 50k to acquire Zenith Bank card.

Kind regards.

Zenith Bank people are not serious. lol
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2013
guru01: @OP

Kind regards.

I use many cards from different Nigerian banks, they are good but UBA Africard is better for online purchase and business.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by hubreality(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
fiverr:
Thanks for this great info.
Hope it is accepted by all merchants online.

Facebook, namecheap, hostigator, aliexpress, fiverr, ?
It works on Namecheap, Hostgator, Aliexpree, Google Adwords amongst other reputable online merchants but wouldn't be needed on Fiverr because Fiverr only accepts paypal for payment of ordered gigs.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Me i dont like what you guys are doing me ohh.....

I have a voters card, 1k, PHCN from the compound i live in (definitely not my surname on it). What else do i need to go to the bank with to help me secure this card?

Abeg Someone should please help this inquiry with a solution.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by hubreality(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
guente02: Me i dont like what you guys are doing me ohh.....

I have a voters card, 1k, PHCN from the compound i live in (definitely not my surname on it). What else do i need to go to the bank with to help me secure this card?

Abeg Someone should please help this inquiry with a solution.
Must be either of your own National ID card, Drivers license, or International passport not voters card.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by bemagnify: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
hubreality:
Must be either of your own National ID card, Drivers license, or International passport not voters card.
da nw use voters card...
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by hubreality(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
bemagnify: da nw use voters card...
Interesting ...more businesses for them. cool
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks All
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hmm!! For me I use student I'd card and nepa bill with 3 passport to open account in access bank and optain my visa debit card that is use in online transaction.in bet365 and so on.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by MrMann1(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2013
obiomaobinna: Hmm!! For me I use student I'd card and nepa bill with 3 passport to open account in access bank and optain my visa debit card that is use in online transaction.in bet365 and so on.

Pls, How much did it cost you, and Is the card associated with your account, and how do you get your withdrawals??
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yes!the card associate with my account.is only deposit I have made for now,but for withdrawing I need to verify account by placing my document such as national I'd,driven linces,etc
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2013
Do i need to open an account with uba, and how much is the card?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2013
Im at the bank now...hope im sucessful
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
It seems that there is hope!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okay...House Card Gotten....It took me approximately 2hrs to get it....I paid 1k and wen i checked the atm i saw N325 or so.

Thanks All
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
guente02: Okay...House Card Gotten....It took me approximately 2hrs to get it....I paid 1k and wen i checked the atm i saw N325 or so.

Thanks All
pls,wic of d card? Wic branch
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tonjeola1:
pls,wic of d card? Wic branch
UBA Africard. Sokoto Main...Far Shey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.