Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99999 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
ufotuko: so that means that if i want to withdraw from my ladbrokes account to my afri-card and the amount exceed the limit for my card will they allow me to withdraw by any other means?

Na wa for u oooooo!

You said you wish to withdraw $10000 which is not up to 3million naira. Now you are raising another issue. be realistic.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
danielng:

Na wa for u oooooo!

You said you wish to withdraw $10000 which is not up to 3million naira. Now you are raising another issue. be realistic.
the reason why i am asking is because the amount i have on my ladbrokes account is more than 10000 dollars and i will still want to make more withdrawals,and it will be nice of you if you please answer my question.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
ufotuko: the reason why i am asking is because the amount i have on my ladbrokes account is more than 10000 dollars and i will still want to make more withdrawals,and it will be nice of you if you please answer my question.

There are issues we ought not to bring up here. I have earned more than such amount separately from different sport books including ladbrokes.
Take your query to them....no one here works with them neither are one of their customer service operators. Contact and tell them you even want to withdraw $1billion, they will tell you what to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Greatdesi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
I heard the personalized and non-personalized cards can perform the same transaction but when I wanted to make a purchase I was asked for name exactly as it is on the card. on the non-personalized card no name is on it.please what do I do?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
legalwealth:

What problem is that?
They are still issuing it here in Osun State.
stop issuing it here in Ogun State, i was in UBA last week
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by yamakuza: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Greatdesi: I heard the personalized and non-personalized cards can perform the same transaction but when I wanted to make a purchase I was asked for name exactly as it is on the card. on the non-personalized card no name is on it.please what do I do?

just put your name, as you wrote it when filling the forms UBA gave you when you applied for the card.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dagr8(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2012
legalwealth:

What problem is that?
They are still issuing it here in Osun State.
Legal wealth, where are u in osun state?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dady12: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
pls i am interested in getting this africard,has any one be able to get it new cos uba costumer care are asking me to wait as if i will not be able to get it ,when i understand their thaught ,i workout of the bank,has anyone knows the steps for zennit master card?can one get it without openning account with them?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2012
dady12: pls i am interested in getting this africard,has any one be able to get it new cos uba costumer care are asking me to wait as if i will not be able to get it ,when i understand their thaught ,i workout of the bank,has anyone knows the steps for zennit master card?can one get it without openning account with them?

if u need the uba africard mail me o
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dady12: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
awatefe:

if u need the uba africard mail me on chrisigwe626@gmail.com,include ur phone number
is it a secret?y shud i need to mail u?

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by soloqy: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
dady12: is it a secret?y shud i need to mail u?

Nice Question. I asked him that question earlier.

Its suspicious... and simply annoying
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dagr8(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2013
dady12: is it a secret?y shud i need to mail u?
Dont mail anybody...if he cant post watever he has here just forget it...
I got one(UBA) recently.....bt is like dey are not making new issues presently...cos d one i was given has been there since july....
i advise u try anoda branch....

yes u can get Zenith master card even witout account wit dem
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by surveycash(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dady12: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2013
[quote
author=dagr8]
Dont mail anybody...if he cant post watever he has here just forget
it...
I got one(UBA) recently.....bt is like dey are not making new issues
presently...cos d one i was given has been there since july....
i advise u try anoda branch....

yes u can get Zenith master card even witout account wit dem[/quote]thank you for your wonderful reply,i appreciate
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Ganjafama(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
@dady12 were you given the personalized one wit ur name on it?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dady12: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ganjafama: @dady12 were you given the personalized one wit ur name on it?
i am looking for it not giving pls,i m desperate to have one
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by frankmoney(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
guys i just opened an account with uba .will ma atm card perform the same transactions as the uba africard ? and besides mine is a master card not a visa card
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
frankmoney: guys i just opened an account with uba .will ma atm card perform the same transactions as the uba africard ? and besides mine is a master card not a visa card
yes, but i believe u need to let the bank know that u want to use it online.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
UBA Africard is great. I have used it successfully on Facebook and other sites.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by teeboy4x(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Forget abt UBA africard,Go get Zenith naira mastercard and its generally accepted.

I use my Zenith mastercard to purchase goods online and use Access visa card to fund nd withdraw online
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
teeboy4x: Forget abt UBA africard,Go get Zenith naira mastercard and its generally accepted.

I use my Zenith mastercard to purchase goods online and use Access visa card to fund nd withdraw online
do you fund your Access visa card in naira? And can load cash into it from online?
Thanks.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by teeboy4x(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
do you fund your Access visa card in naira? And can load cash into it from online?
Thanks.

Yes...D linkd it with my account
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by dady12: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2013
[quote
author=frankmoney]guys i just opened an account with uba .will ma atm
card perform the same transactions as the uba africard ? and besides
mine is a master card not a visa card[/quote]how much it cost u to open acct wth uba?pls give me the info
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by yamakuza: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
teeboy4x: Yes...D linkd it with my account
was thinking of using Fidelity Visa as a backup before.

Will now consider Access/Intercontinental, since they have more branches.

Hope i'm safe?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
dady12: how much it cost u to open acct wth uba?pls give me the info

uba visa africard will cost you N750 to obtain while the uba mastercard debit card will require about N2000 to open the account out of which N1000 will be removed for the card if you choose to have the card for your account.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by wasco24: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
yamakuza:

Hope i'm safe?
fidelity back visa is nt workin in most site, bt dnt knw abt access u can give it a trial
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by wasco24: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
uba is nt given out afrocard reason best knw to dem, nd d problem with master card is dqt u cant withdraw into it online, pls if anybody knw of anyoda bank in nigeria dat has a visa card acceptable around d world shd pls tell us shocked
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
wasco24: uba is nt given out afrocard reason best knw to dem, nd d problem with master card is dqt u cant withdraw into it online, pls if anybody knw of anyoda bank in nigeria dat has a visa card acceptable around d world shd pls tell us shocked

many banks have visa card that you can use online but nigeria's limitation will still be there if the seller site only accepts their country cards like usa and uk.

try gtb dollar denominated visa card, skye bank naira visa card, access naira visa card, union visa card, zenith visa card, diamond visa card and standard chartered visa card and so on.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by teeboy4x(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2013
yamakuza:

Hope i'm safe?

Yes
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2013
PRAISE PHS: I actually used it on aliexpress and it was accepted
Also to load cash on the card, uba will always charge you N100(100 naira). They charge you N50 anytime you use the card on ATM for withdrawal and they charge you 2.75% of any transaction you do online.
Does this charges apply when u have an account with them? Waiting for ur response pls? Thnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.