Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (100010 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2013
arbitrage: I just loaded my Payza (Alertpay) account from my UBA Africard now instantly showing in my balance.
do payza now accept Naija cards?
How do u do it?
Does i need to verify my payza account before using the card to fund my account?
I lost many downlines last week when the merchant i used didn't fund my payza and payza of others until midnight. Please i need more info on this. Thanks.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by pep78: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2013
Can somebody help me out, can i make online withdral using uba africard & can i use it to accept payments for my ebook
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by teeboy4x(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
pep78: Can somebody help me out, can i make online withdral using uba africard & can i use it to accept payments for my ebook

YES
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by teeboy4x(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
SAY BYE BYE TO AFRICARD

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
teeboy4x: SAY BYE BYE TO AFRICARD
i applied for mine last week, it will be available on wednesday
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
My africard expired and i went to renew it and was told by the lady that i should return my card becos they have stopped issuing africard, has anyone experienced this?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by MrMann1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls, how is it possible to make withdrawals since the op said you don't even need to have an account with UBA, will the card be associated with an account, I wanna be able to make withdrawals.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by pep78: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
hisblud: My africard expired and i went to renew it and was told by the lady that i should return my card becos they have stopped issuing africard, has anyone experienced this?
just went to uba today to get the card & was told the requirements 4 getting the card. Isnt it weird? Mayb i have to wait to b realy sure
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by sammyrollo: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
CAN WE USE THE ACCESS CARD TO MAKE WITHDRAW ONLINE JXT LIKE AFRICARD?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by guente02(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is all i've got pertainign identification.
- A voters card
- N750
- PHCN bill bearing my maternal grandmother's name.
========
what other thing do i need?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mr. Mann:
Pls, how is it possible to make withdrawals since the op said you don't even need to have an account with UBA, will the card be associated with an account, I wanna be able to make withdrawals.

You withdraw through the ATM

hisblud: My africard expired and i went to renew it and was told by the lady that i should return my card becos they have stopped issuing africard, has anyone experienced this?

I got in touch with their HQ and the said they can't stop issuing Africard because its a hot product.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by ioi74(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
arbitrage: I just loaded my Payza (Alertpay) account from my UBA Africard now instantly showing in my balance.

Please i need assistance with verifying my Payza account..Kindly email me via iikerionwu@gmail.com
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by ticon4life(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by frankmoney(m): 3:59am On Jan 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
i applied for mine last week, it will be available on wednesday
do yhu need to hv an account with them b4 u get 1 ? And how much is it
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2013
frankmoney: do yhu need to hv an account with them b4 u get 1 ? And how much is it
yes, u must account because the card is link to ur account.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2013
frankmoney: do yhu need to hv an account with them b4 u get 1 ? And how much is it
pls when applying for one, indicate "VISA CARD" if not, u will be issued "VERVE CARD". is N1000.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by greygoblings(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2013
Can one receive payments with UBA africard?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
greygoblings: Can one receive payments with UBA africard?
yes.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by sammyrollo: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
PLZ CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT CARD I CAN USE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM BET365 ONLINE CUZ UBA DNT WANTO ISSU ME DIA AFRICARD CUZ I TOLD EM I WANTO USE FOR ONLINE BETTING PLZ HELP ME OUT..
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
yes, u must account because the card is link to ur account.

Please lets be careful in what we post here. People are seeking information and we must not give them the wrong information or what we are not sure of.

UBA Africard is not linked to any (normal/standard)account in/with UBA. UBA Africard is just a card account. You can not withdraw your money in the card over-the-counter except through the ATM.

Therefore you don't need to have an account with UBA. Its not compulsory. We got ours with an account with them. Some branch just used it to get more customers....because the card is a hot product.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
sammyrollo: PLZ CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT CARD I CAN USE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM BET365 ONLINE CUZ UBA DNT WANTO ISSU ME DIA AFRICARD CUZ I TOLD EM I WANTO USE FOR ONLINE BETTING PLZ HELP ME OUT..

Where is your location? Which branch refused? I can follow it up for you....call me 07033348623

Meanwhile, you don't need to tell a bank staff what you want to use the card for.....yours it to get the card and make use of it. Simply mentioning betting in Nigeria makes them see it as scam.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
danielng:

Please lets be careful in what we post here. People are seeking information and we must not give them the wrong information or what we are not sure of.

UBA Africard is not linked to any (normal/standard)account in/with UBA. UBA Africard is just a card account. You can not withdraw your money in the card over-the-counter except through the ATM.

Therefore you don't need to have an account with UBA. Its not compulsory. We got ours with an account with them. Some branch just used it to get more customers....because the card is a hot product.
read well b4 u respond, the question was directed to Access Visa card, not UBA
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by sammyrollo: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
read well b4 u respond, the question was directed to Access Visa card, not UBA
PLZ Can i use the access card to fund and withdraw on bet365?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
sammyrollo: PLZ Can i use the access card to fund and withdraw on bet365?
try it, it may work, i just collected mine this morning and i asked the guy incharged of card, he said, i can transfer cash into it
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by sammyrollo: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
PLZ HELP ME OUT
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by softmind24: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls hw much it cost u, u for d access card, bcus dey told i ve to deposit 100k
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hmmm!!! Access bank is doing great.I use their visa debit card to deposit in bet365 ;DHmmm!!! Access bank is doing great.I use their visa debit card to deposit in bet365
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by sammyrollo: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
obiomaobinna: Hmmm!!! Access bank is doing great.I use their visa debit card to deposit in bet365 ;DHmmm!!! Access bank is doing great.I use their visa debit card to deposit in bet365
SO U CAN ALSO WITHDRAW WITH IT?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obiomaobinna(m): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2013
I haven't request for withdrawal yet,but I think is only the ducument will be the problem
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Tonjeola1(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2013
softmind24: pls hw much it cost u, u for d access card, bcus dey told i ve to deposit 100k
is N1k. That's what i paid for mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.