Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (100789 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by willsman(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
@LegalWealth, Kindly educate me on Paypal account from Nigeria because i wanna have one ok? My questions to you are how can i retrieve money into my bank account here in Nigeria from Paypal account and how can i deposit money from my bank account in Nigeria into my Paypal account in case making online payments with Paypal account? Please help me.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
leverage12: thanks bro I really appreaciate. I would have loved to purchase the UBA AFRICARD, but the problem is that I don't have a national id card, driver's license or international passport, and the uba in my area have refused to accept a working id card, but any ways thanks for your concern @2sexy and @fados4sure. But @fados4sure please what are the charges for withdrawal through bet365 to my gtb bank account through wire transfer.

Before you apply for your UBA Africard. If you don't have national ID or International passport, plz forget bet365 for now because you won't be allowed to make withdrawal without any of these documents. Plus your residential/registered address with them will have to be verified after 21 days before any withdrawal can be made from your bet account. Meanwhile yo can make deposit and keep betting.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by benja73: 4:19am On Jul 27, 2012
Can anybody here tell us how to use our Africard to order products from Clickbank as we know that Nigeria is no among the countries listed on the Clickbank order site.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by legalwealth(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2012
willsman: @LegalWealth, Kindly educate me on Paypal account from Nigeria because i wanna have one ok? My questions to you are how can i retrieve money into my bank account here in Nigeria from Paypal account and how can i deposit money from my bank account in Nigeria into my Paypal account in case making online payments with Paypal account? Please help me.

Ok but I will like to tell you this that:

"TO HAVE A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS NOT A BIG DEAL BUT MAINTANNING IT IS WHERE THE MAIN ISSUE IS"

as you need to be equipped first and be informed.

You can reach me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for more gists.

Goodluck.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2012
blink182: Mr Dan, what games do you play @ bet365?

Virtual football.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2012
smiley
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2012
danielng:

Virtual football.
Can you please start another thread to explain or better still send me materials.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2012
blink182: Can you please start another thread to explain or better still send me materials.

Guy i will never send such free materials anymore. because i encounter problems with nairalanders.

Satrting a new thread on it will mean revealing secrets of some bookies and that may cause them to change strategy. If you are serious call me.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2012
danielng:

Guy i will never send such free materials anymore. because i encounter problems with nairalanders.

Starting a new thread on it will mean revealing secrets of some bookies and that may cause them to change strategy. If you are serious call me.
I am dead serious. Please your number.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2012
0o....0000000000
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2012
danielng: 0o....0000000000
grin
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2012
blink182: grin

thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2012
danielng:

thanks
How far have you gone with it? Any problems?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2012
benja73: Can anybody here tell us how to use our Africard to order products from Clickbank as we know that Nigeria is no among the countries listed on the Clickbank order site.

Before I answer your question,I will like to know if you have your own very UBA Africard.

Although,I use paypal to buy things on CLICKBANK for myself and others because it is very easily for refund to be implemented immediately than if is credit card.

OK? And let me know...
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2012
I went to the bank yesterday to get my africard, the banker was so amazed at how well I knew the product. 2 hours later, my card is all set both online and offline.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by deleo16(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2012
blink182: I went to the bank yesterday to get my africard, the banker was so amazed at how well I knew the product. 2 hours later, my card is all set both online and offline.
i taught it takes a week atleast before it is ready
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by soloqy: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
deleo16:
i taught it takes a week atleast before it is ready

For the personalised one with your name written on it is 1 week. For the one without your name written on the card is the same day collection.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Toks2008(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
I have been using this card for my online payment and its been so far so good.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
it may take up to a week for personalized card if you are applying from branches and towns aways. I got my personalized card last year under 30 minutes at their marina head office branch. You know in nigeria unlike other developed nations, banks dont spend their money on imprint or labelizing machines for branches but would rather one old machine at head office or regional headquarter to handle all enterprise wide concepts. Aside that, both card types carry same user info inputed to their system though may probably be given different levels of accessibility and functionality.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by charlles(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
Please, the residential adress U̶̲̥̅̊ talk of I don't have a postal adress in my place. so how am I gona get the letter or whatever and can I use another adress where am currently staying...? Thnks Bet365
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by willsman(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
@Legal wealth, i thank you very much dear but i wsh you could give me your MTN number as well as to reach you on phone easily without hindrance on the subject ok? Thanks dear.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
soloqy:

For the personalised one with your name written on it is 1 week. For the one without your name written on the card is the same day collection.
If you goto their national headquarter in Lagos, you will the personalise within 30 minutes of applying. *winks*
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
willsman: @Legal wealth, i thank you very much dear but i wsh you could give me your MTN number as well as to reach you on phone easily without hindrance on the subject ok? Thanks dear.
I sent you one last email but you never replied. Hope you found the guy you were looking for?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by legalwealth(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
willsman: @Legal wealth, i thank you very much dear but i wsh you could give me your MTN number as well as to reach you on phone easily without hindrance on the subject ok? Thanks dear.

You are welcomed and you can reach me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.

Thanks.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by leverage12(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
danielng:

Before you apply for your UBA Africard. If you don't have national ID or International passport, plz forget bet365 for now because you won't be allowed to make withdrawal without any of these documents. Plus your residential/registered address with them will have to be verified after 21 days before any withdrawal can be made from your bet account. Meanwhile yo can make deposit and keep betting.
thanks bro for this. But what do I do now that I don't have any of this ID? can a family or friend get the card for me in his/her name while I use it, or what do you advice?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2012
leverage12: thanks bro for this. But what do I do now that I don't have any of this ID? can a family or friend get the card for me in his/her name while I use it, or what do you advice?

Read carefully the terms and condition on bet365. What you intend doing might hurt you later in the past, depending on how you manage it. If anyone from your family with the document(s) gets the card in his or her name; you will have to use same persons name on bet365 for registration and all deposits/withdrawals will be that of your family member's name. Ironically you are not the owner of the card and account. meanwhile, its assume you are working for account owner. If the person gets to notice so much dollars in the account, he/she may fight you to the end.

When i managed peoples accounts i encountered lots of these. So be sure of whom you want to use for these purpose. Now i know how i go about it, without trouble of fear of loosing out.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by emsquare(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2012
Great!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2012
danielng:

Read carefully the terms and condition on bet365. What you intend doing might hurt you later in the past, depending on how you manage it. If anyone from your family with the document(s) gets the card in his or her name; you will have to use same persons name on bet365 for registration and all deposits/withdrawals will be that of your family member's name. Ironically you are not the owner of the card and account. meanwhile, its assume you are working for account owner. If the person gets to notice so much dollars in the account, he/she may fight you to the end.

When i managed peoples accounts i encountered lots of these. So be sure of whom you want to use for these purpose. Now i know how i go about it, without trouble of fear of loosing out.
Still waiting
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2012
willsman: @LegalWealth, Kindly educate me on Paypal account from Nigeria because i wanna have one ok? My questions to you are how can i retrieve money into my bank account here in Nigeria from Paypal account and how can i deposit money from my bank account in Nigeria into my Paypal account in case making online payments with Paypal account? Please help me.
Check this my post below:

"To open a verified PayPal account is not a big deal the more that you have right tips,tools and infos to use not as the case of this smart scammer that gave me wrong VCC information which got the account I wanted to open for a client of mine limited but to MANAGE it successfully is the main issue either you are running it in supported country or not and I'm aware that paypal do close accounts of people using it in supported countries like USA and the reason being that they lack skills and knowledge of Managing their paypal account as it is still the most secure online merchant account taking for example as I got a 24hr refund of my $85 of paypal cash from National Computer Science Academy [NCSA] in USA even without requesting for it last month that I paid them and reason being that I submitted my GTBank credit card details to them first time thinking that they will charge it immediately but they requested that should scan and send to them my ID but I thought within me that is a long process and I logged into my PayPal and paid them Asap.
the reason they gave for the refund was that they recond with whatever I submit first which was my credit card and I finally complied with them and sent my
id and I was charged and what I want to bring out from this story is that they have good PayPal account mangement skills and experts which is making their account to have good terms with PayPal as they hate SCAMS and FRAUDS.

and note that I have my own active verified paypal account which I've been running here from Nigeria for more that 2yrs now and it is still doing fine which you can check my recent pictures proof from

www.nairaland.com/1002864/proof-verified-paypal-account-operated
[Note that YOU must not be logging into your paypal except if you want to send or withdraw cash & if you've been sent cash,do check it via your paypal email by logging in into your email and this is just one of the least of all tips]

which I captured yesterday when I wanted to send $40 to one of my Nigerian client doing fine with his own PayPal account after paying equivalent naira into my GTbank account which I sent within 1hr which you too can as well reach me on via
0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 or 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if YOU want to have your own PayPal account operated right here in Nigeria as I do & for others,buy,receive or make any payment on your behalf and lots more as I'm ready assist with any tip and so on.

@ 2sexy all the same,I need it so much because I make legitimate money online and get paid with it and also pay with it as I feel most secured with it anywhere online and as as well do support serious,legal and smart
clients /personnels that see up to 90% reasons of owning and operating a verified from Nigeria ...

Goodluck and thanks for your time.
and do not forget to checkout
www.nairaland.com/1002864/proof-verified-paypal-account-operated

To your success

Presegs"

Which i extracted from www.nairaland.com/1002561/beware-this-site-ecurrencyzone.com-smart
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
leverage12: thanks bro for this. But what do I do now that I don't have any of this ID? can a family or friend get the card for me in his/her name while I use it, or what do you advice?
Simply go an get an international passport or Driver's license..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.