Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate (34233 Views)

Where Do I Find A Rich And Caring Boyfriend?? / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Smithwilliams826: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria lady Praiseoghre narrated how she lost her boyfriend to her roommate...

Here is what she wrote

Source: Praise Oghre
God has given her what she desire. Which other prayer do you have.
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Mcslize: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ladies let me give you an expo. If you know what's good for you, do not, I repeat, do not take advice from your female friends. Majority of your female friends, let's say 80% of your female friends will never give you advice that will benefit you.

They will always give you wrong advice that will affect you. Do you know why? Some of your female friends you shine teeth with will always be jealous of you if you're doing better than them or have a more caring man that loves you.

They will give you wrong advice that will make you leave your caring man if they themselves don't have any. And as the big mumu wey u be (I don't mean to call you mumu but I just have to), u will think they have your interest at heart.

So, when you are shining teeth with your friends, keep some private matters that are dear to you always away from them, if not, they will destroy things for you.

If you want advice, better seek advice from a guy than your female friends. A guy will give you advice that will better your life than your so called female friends you're disclosing all your life matters to. You think your female friends like you when you tell them good things about yourself?

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by tachia406: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Baaad guy! grin grin
Aaaaarghmed:
Its normal grin for fish brain gender.Na so my ex friends were advising her to leave me when I was so broke in yr 2015,even a girl who we are from same village told my ex to leave me and date Alhajis,even her senior broda advised her to look for a rich guy.like it was the world against me,because I had resigned from my bank job in Abuja,money I saved ,I use am do biz and lost the money.so I was very poor.All her friends started breaking up with their long time boyfriends and she usually tell me,I knew my time was coming, so I kuku weld my heart with strong iron.i no give up.she started frustrating me everyday,hoping I will call it quits,I try to bear,e no easy,more frustrations, dates with other guys,calls and video calls with other guys.she needed money for some stuffs ,I no get,I try to borrow,she see my toil and sweat trying to raise the cash,I no suceed,she look me for face after all we had being thru,and told me if I no fit raise the money,i should forget about the relationship..with my Iron bender heart,I walked away and never looked back.after some months,she msg me twice,I no reply.the last message she wrote,she was insulting me,was frustrated. After I walked away ,everywhere burst.I bought land,I have bought 3 cars.i dont even stay in Nigeria anymore. This post brought memories about some of the reasons why I no send woman again.Na where soft dem dey find .I stingy wella now grin
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by tachia406: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Wetin I know be say this kind girl de fine so tey e de make her friends jealous. And these kind girls de sabi mumu as this one just show so. To her thinking, man no be problem. Nneka no do you anything. Na your mumu cost you a good man.

That reminds me of my woman. She keeps telling me her friend tell her this or that about me. I come tell her say na she I de date. If her friends mean so much to her, make she stay with them. She palla leave for like three days. I no call her she no call me. Day four she come show up say she's sorry.

Na all lies her friends de lie give her about her boyfriend bla bla...
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Lacash: 1:12am On Dec 05, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Yes u gon learn the hard way as ur skull is empty πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Sammy101111(m): 2:31am On Dec 05, 2023
samwash:
Very nonsensical human being, someone that's not working only a student how do you expect him to rain down money on you, in Nigeria, having a BF is like poverty elevation program.
Some girls fails to use their eyes & sences to see what future holds in a relationship.
You never loved your boyfriend, there's nothing you can do, Life is not going to reward your GF/ your Ex with any evil. Know this & have peace of mind.

I thought I was the only one noticing it πŸ˜†
Women in Nigeria first priority of dating is money ( take a girl out on a date in Nigeria and tell her let share the bill even if the bill is 10k even if you have more than the 10k tell her you have only 5k that she she add 5k she will call you broke man don’t go on a date πŸ˜‚ and that one no mean say she get that 5k for hand to add ) the moral is Nigerian girls Think supporting a man too is a waste of there own resources lol. Go uk men and woman share things and expenses together go Switzerland same china the same Usa same holland the same But come to Nigeria and check out our dating relationship here it is a worst the important things a woman want to monitor before dating you in Nigeria is your money .
If all Nigeria men can maintain their level I swear this Nigeria ladies will suffer more . As woman they always do level shit . Make men they do level too they check if the lady carry too before you date am use your sense . Don’t date a woman that don’t have her own personal income before moving into her life Just know you have buy generator you go spend on top am Taya it can even make you go broke when she depend too much on you and forget she as to make her own money and sees you as escape from sapa πŸ˜‚ that kind relationship no even fit last even if you rugged am marry the woman you na go fight last last
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by MSN1(m): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

A lot of ladies are like this; ALWAYS listening to friends.

I once dated one Hausa girl who had an Igbo roommate, i noticed the roomate always visited along with my girl and she made sure she dragged her back home, thus; making sleep overs and romantic times difficult. Infact, Most times, seeing her became difficult because the friend always control her movement.

This same friend usually sit in odd positions, opening her legs and exposing parts to me, whenever they visit me. The green light was much, I was just feeling sorry for my mumu girl wen dey mumu follow Bad company, I neva told her sha.

I complained a lot to my girl dat; I don't like how she behaves and don't have time 4 me unless the roomate travelled but she didn't change.

I started withdrawing small small.
when she got my moves, she started becoming serious but i had started moving on for my sanity's sake.
Few months later, her roomate relocated, Na so girl come down and started being super serious but me; Otilor!.
THE DAY I TOLD HER, AM NO LONGER INTERESTED; WAS A DAY OF FESTIVAL OF CRY.

But i nor send, guy man cannot come and go and live with a confused adult.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Decarbonisation: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2023
Eeeeyah!
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by newoffer: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na why u need to wake up with your sense everyday. Every woman dream of a man that is focused. U know how many men no dey alright these days.
Solsix:
Nah you wey no get sense. You don't know what you want

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Jan 13
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship is not marriage.

So, start telling us how he took her with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / A Special Message For Unmarried Women / Why I'm Scared To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.