Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) (52031 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Labadi69: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
poweredcom:
Very yeye creatures they don't have anytin upstairs

Confused creatures , easily manipulated shameless

But you like to dey pay them to fukk after making money for night operation. Yamayama fall on your bald head there angry
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Every sane man married to a Nigerian girl should make it mandatory to conduct a DNA test on his first child.

A Nigerian girl with more than two body count is a red flag. If you did not meet your potential bride as a virgin, you have no moral justification to smile or dance on your wedding day.

This your vawulence is race to power two. grin grin grin grin

Just imagined dancing and smiling like an idiot on wedding day all because you are a marrying a sluut with a body count of over 100 with a high possibility of giving you another man's child. Life of a man isn't easy sha lol
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Truth is many LADIES will like to Fucck their Ex before their Wedding Day. sad

Dat's how one of my Babe was Calling me 'Lets see nah' when Her Pre-wedding Photos were already on Facebook. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

And I went to 'See' her and she Calmed down. ☺️

The fact is: The thought of Dem Living with one PREEK for the Rest of their Lives traumatizes them. 😌😌

Their bodies has been wired to fuvk different preeks. No matter how good the preek is, they can never stick to one preek.

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by PDPGuy: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Truth is many LADIES will like to Fucck their Ex before their Wedding Day. sad

Dat's how one of my Babe was Calling me 'Lets see nah' when Her Pre-wedding Photos were already on Facebook. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

The fact is: The thought of Dem Living with one PREEK for the Rest of their Lives traumatizes them. 😌😌
😲😲

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by isunday: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Never marry or date a partner that's still OBSESS with his or her ex ...
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Ejikedaniel28: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
That man right there na alpha male....the brotherhood is proud of you
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Saidfx(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
.woke wereys....
Baby mamas, divorce , disrespect to husbands , a lot more na Wetin we Sabi learn from oyinbo... Good ones there we no dey see copy... Oriburuku... We no dey copy invention and support one another to invent... Na party party ... Osi oriburuku...

I was at a birthday get together party yesterday, and I was sitted beside two girls on a table with my friend. The girls were taking whiskey and at the same time taking videos of how they were pouring it to drink...I quickly turned to my own dude and told him to listen to us. There , I asked one of them polity: sorry sister, which local government is this area? I want to please fill a form to send to my colleague at work and they were quick to answer simultaneously: we don't know o! There is problem walahi
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Kingrshd3: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The fact is: The thought of Dem Living with one PREEK for the Rest of their Lives traumatizes them.😌😌

My girlfriend said her friend told her the bolded and I believe it's not limited to her friend alone but both of them since they were close friend what do you think πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Tonytonex(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
He tried
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Tonytonex(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Another groom cancels wedding after finding out wife to be visited her ex before their wedding shocked

This seems to be rampant now as more men are "waking up" to avoid cases of paternity fraud.

Why cant some women just be sincere and stick to one man?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmcHqkJkdU4
mumu girl
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Flame77: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Every sane man married to a Nigerian girl should make it mandatory to conduct a DNA test on his first child.

A Nigerian girl with more than two body count is a red flag. If you did not meet your potential bride as a virgin, you have no moral justification to smile or dance on your wedding day.

Did you say more than 2 body count? It should be more than one body count. Once it's more than one body count run and keep running.

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kingrshd3:

My girlfriend said her friend told her the bolded and I believe it's not limited to her friend alone but both of them since they were close friend what do you think πŸ€”

Ur Girlfriend is no different. πŸ˜’

Ladies are now Polygamous by nature.πŸ˜•

They love to Sample DIFFERENT DICCKS just like Men likes to taste more than one P*ssy!. So when they are Getting married, part of them feels Sad.😏😏

Left for them, they would have continued to Pursue more DICCKS and hoe more!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

It has always been so, but Female CIRCUMCISION and Societal Expectations for Women lowered their Libido and killed such Urges.😌😌

In the Future, Girls will Fcvk ehn. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by oluwatisetan87: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magic stick, lollipop, kondo Magic stick, lollipop, kondo ...
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Fearyourcreator: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Saidfx:

I was at a birthday get together party yesterday, and I was sitted beside two girls on a table with my friend. The girls were taking whiskey and at the same time taking videos of how they were pouring it to drink...I quickly turned to my own dude and told him to listen to us. There , I asked one of them polity: sorry sister, which local government is this area? I want to please fill a form to send to my colleague at work and they were quick to answer simultaneously: we don't know o! There is problem walahi
They might not know just like you don't ... Except they live in that area
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by tymicjay77: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
My own thinking now is , what of all the expenses rice, meat, event hall, preparation and everything. Chai it will just become waste.... That is why is actually good for wedding expenses to be share equally 50:50, both party should shoulder it equally..
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Roger3D(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Beuberry:
Which kind skit be this?
They even put soundtrack there like Ghanaian movies! πŸ˜‚

Life's not that hard. The man should see she's now remorseful and he should forgive.
Afterall guys too cheat. That bachelor's eve or night they do, isn't it to fornicate & have sex with their ex?
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by EmmyDJourno: 12:37am On Dec 05, 2023
She doesn’t regret hurting him, she only regrets getting caught
He must’ve seen all the signs but has a soft spot for fine chubby ladies

2 Likes

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I'm sure that Ex would have banged her so ruthlessly and even cummed inside her. The sluut will now pin down the bastard on the innocent man lol
Lol! Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:04am On Dec 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Another groom cancels wedding after finding out wife to be visited her ex before their wedding shocked

This seems to be rampant now as more men are "waking up" to avoid cases of paternity fraud.

SHARE FOOD FOR THE GUESTS PLEASE undecided

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by rapheal5(m): 1:28am On Dec 05, 2023
Entanglement:
when we are telling ya to stop marrying naija women you simps would not listened undecided

As for me and my family we will stick to foreign women

Where you think naija copy all these no be for western world...just dey play!
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by CSTRR: 1:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Beuberry:
Which kind skit be this?
Life's not that hard. The man should see she's now remorseful and he should forgive.
Afterall guys too cheat. That bachelor's eve or night they do, isn't it to fornicate & have sex with their ex?
Men don't bring illegitimate children, women do.

And Why do you think most illegitimate children are usually first Borns?

That's the handwork of wayward wives that went to collect one last fucckk from their ex.

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:57am On Dec 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! This is becoming serious. Why can't all these ladies close their legs for once?

But why are the guys fucking the holes. But he will fume when it happens to his own girl
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by YesDaddyTill203: 3:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Be you a man or a lady, know this and know peace.
Sin will destroy you
Sin will disgrace you
Sin will Displace you
Sin will dilute your greatness
Sin will hinder you
Sin will reduce you
Sin will rope you into Bondage
Sin will make you Empty
Sin will open you up to attacks spirtually and physically

What Do you do With Sin?
You take it to JESUS Christ and ask Him to Forgive you , wash you and make you clean.

No matter How dirty you have lived. Even if your Hands are stained with Blood,
If you will Sincerely come JESUS Christ, HE will wash you, Forgive you and make you clean.
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.
Rubbish trash as usual. Jesus never save you from posting trash all over NL. STFU.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Maski87: 3:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Some people no get sense Toto,wey go be your own from that day,na him you go cancel wedding, anyway soapie still day
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by dkidd: 4:07am On Dec 05, 2023
Zonefree:

πŸ’―
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by dkidd: 4:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Maski87:
Some people no get sense Toto,wey go be your own from that day,na him you go cancel wedding, anyway soapie still day
U must be retarded to even think like this.
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Bitecoin: 4:10am On Dec 05, 2023
The man in the video is her brother, after taking her to the aisle, news or info gets to nairaland weeks or days after it has been circulated on different social media, mods you can do better
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by dkidd: 4:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ur Girlfriend is no different. πŸ˜’

Ladies are now Polygamous by nature.πŸ˜•

They love to Sample DIFFERENT DICCKS just like Men likes to taste more than one P*ssy!. So when they are Getting married, part of them feels Sad.😏😏

Left for them, they would have continued to Pursue more DICCKS and hoe more!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

It has always been so, but Female CIRCUMCISION and Societal Expectations for Women lowered their Libido and killed such Urges.😌😌

In the Future, Girls will Fcvk ehn. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Some of them even though circumcised still fvck uncontrollably. So imagine if they were not... I can't even imagine it 😁

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Ofadaman(m): 4:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Before you go, give me one for the road, give me one for the road, give me one for the road....
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Odibembem: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

What are people actually commenting about here? You just concoted something in your head and dropped a video of a man walking past a woman, is that d video of d cancelled wedding or what? A short clip from a movie scene, no words,nothing. Abeg stop inundating d public with lies and discouraging marriage, no indication that what u claimed ever happened
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by bdon123(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

She calmed down how..pls tell us something?

1 Like

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by 7buckz(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Beuberry:
Which kind skit be this?
Bitch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.