Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62907 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Love800(m): 4:16am On Dec 07, 2023
How can one go about this?
Dustbinbint:

If you agree, you can call me or WhatsApp.

Work with me, let's work together.

Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/7932518/invincible-teacher
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by skj1377(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2023
Love800:
Will u advice one to work in a radio?
Is the career lucrative?
yes you can.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Dustbinbint(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Love800:
How can one go about this?

WhatsApp me @ 0906 330 9675
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Love2023: 12:26am On Dec 08, 2023
Thank God, and he will take you beyond that. Pls naira land members the Tiger credit loan application are the worst l have ever seen their agents are criminals beware ln my next post l provide you very proof
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Excelll: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL 😆
"Get marry by December", instead of get married by December.

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Excelll: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy
My brother, na because of kids and the continuity of your family name that we need them, ordinarily, they can Bleep off.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Love800(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hw can one gain employment there?
skj1377:
yes you can.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Dougad: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Is tnis a joke post
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by kolakolex: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

This amount is lower than minimum wage of 30k

You can add extra lesson to earn more money.

Even if u re in d village and have free accomodations and your house is close to work ,u need more money to live a decent life bro.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by YoshihideSuga: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2023
vickydevoka:

Very true. But you forget most women are bisexuals. They feel comfortable befriending themselves. Their friendship is like husband and wife o. They call everyday. Their friendship is well defined o
Try call your so called rich friend as a man. Omo him go the irritated.
Come UK them plenty. With all the thousands of single lady in UK, you will still use your money and go to Africa to get a wife. U suppose no y.
Before you marry a lady that earns well or have a good career, you must proof to her that you are not their for her money o( unless she's ugly), you go spend tire.
Most rich ladies I met bounced me or give me rules and conditions. Upon I de earn block.
But you see poor girls everyday on my dm saying hi,hey,fine boy, n so on.
A ladies in Nigeria only need many desperately when she has nothing at that point

Seems marriage no get value in Western countries o. But na the same you say you must date those high earning ladies. I'm curious, what kind of rules were you given? And why?

So, which side you dey on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.