Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62899 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tynaclem1:

I will NEVER be a troublesome wife, I am a full option. Thankfully your opinion of me doesn't count... Byeee too
No quote me na...I said I no do!!! Na by force?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm just teasing you, no mind me. Goodnight
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by samwash(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
God punish poverty.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by abobote: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL πŸ˜†
And a teacher
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
rolams:

Great thing starts from little. Wish you the best!
of course, thanks
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
@youngsum

Super congrats on achieving a great goal in life and being a productive citizen of the Federal Republic. You have done you parents, family proud including the majority of your NL fam. Good to hear that you have a marriage material lady in your life. Stay happy and blessed and in deep love with each other.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

Thank God for small beginning
yea
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Dshocker(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

Guy, stop it, if na play, just stop am πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
@youngsum

Super congrats on achieving a great goal in life and being a productive citizen of the Federal Republic. You have done you parents, family proud including the majority of your NL fam. Good to hear that you have marriage material lady in your life. Stay happy and blessed and in deep love with each other.
thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
klawaaa:
Never despite the days of little beginning! People started worse than you and they are billionaires now. See every level in your life as the ladder to a higher one. Shalom.
this is encouraging thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
chiboycue:

It is pathetic. Just keep doing the job until you get better high paying job in 2024 by God's grace.
okay
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by UptownVibes(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Go check how much for diapers and baby food first.. God go come bless you with twins join.. grin You go old pass your age now now.. You darling wife might turn giver to men around ,if she is not decent enough. Guy think of how to make more money and leave marriage alone for now.

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tonytonex(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
DestinedForGrea:

Lol bros read that statement again. Wetin "see as" and "na" dey find for English?
ok. You might be right.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by tishbite42: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
To understand the gravity of wrought in your country, that’s just $19.

Not enough for a good monthly Netflix access.
This your analysis weak me
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by zebszebs: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:

You think Nigeria still produces employable graduates?

90% are half-baked unfortunates who dont know where to use "have" and "has"

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
I would want to believe you put this up here for comic relief.

But if you're serious, then do better.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by etrange: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Was your account balance negative before the credit?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by kkins25(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy

I SWEAR TO FVCKING GOD.....

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by highness25(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

I will be frank with you,with that salary in this country now,pls don't think about getting married if your pay doesn't increase.

You won't like the situation you will find yourself and your wife to be at all.
what if he's almost 40?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by riczy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
One mofon will defend now: that English isnt our language! At this point am beginning to wonder wat he is teaching!

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by NOwazobia: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
It was a good comedy while it lasted.

You made me laugh like never before.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Lmao
Real lmoa grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by prophetfire: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
We4all:
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.
I will add another fresh auntie for him as bonus. Buy two with small salary, get one free. tongue
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Justiceleague1: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations bro. Meanwhile, before you touch the money, send 50% of money to your parents.
100% πŸ’―%
They will now give him something to hold on to from it.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Burgermotors: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Oya make una rejoys with him, (sorry rejoice). Teachers under tinubu administration cannot spell rejoice
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by justie75: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
That amount is not even adequate to take care of an adult talkless of a family!Forget about marriage for the time beingThat amount is not even adequate to take care of an adult talkless of a family!Forget about marriage for the time being...
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by clems88(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Your written English alone is nothing to write home about . I wonder the kind of teachings the kids will get from you angry
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Basicend: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
JESUS!

That's all I have to say. . Is that money for slice of bread per day or what. . Have mercy oh Lord.

You can't marry a dog, goat or any animal with that tiny stuff in your pocket.

It is well with you.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Maryam1234(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is funny 🀣
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by shoprite: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2023

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

I really want to probe further taking into consideration that you are a "fresh graduate" who just got a job as a "school teacher" . . .Fresh graduate as in SSCE, NCE, OND, HND/BSc. . . . I'm just wondering!

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by seunmsg(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Why are you in a hurry to marry? You should be thinking about how to develop yourself for better opportunities. Learn more skills, acquire more professional qualifications and knowledge. Forget about marriage for the next five years at least. When you make money, you will play with ladies like toys. Be wise buddy!

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Kingosytex(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
PAROTLAND:
Try make you pay your tithe

To who and for what? πŸ˜‚
Ndi mmadα»₯ sef grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Sirianese: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Don't do it dude I don't wanna hear that one greedy gold-digger went away with your kid(s)

Please don't do this sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.