Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62906 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by xtervaganza(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations bro. Meanwhile, before you touch the money, send 50% of money to your parents.
xender ni

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Karleb(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Hollyharjii: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lordwheez:
My own concern is “a teacher that spells ‘rejoice’ as ‘rejoys’….omoooo”

Na to dey parboil the students tongue

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by federal9: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
He should learn how to take responsibilities before marriage.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Adewale1603(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Even corper dey collect 33k allawee

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by mastermaestro(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
deltaF0SS:
If you're smart you'd get placement 4 the next mass wedding up north grin

Easy now, bro. grin grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by zoghys: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

Not in five years with that pay.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by folake4u(f): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
22k and you're thinking of marriage?? Haaaaaaaaaaa. This better be a skit oh.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Olawade24: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Braun007:
Rejoys brother??
Lmao grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Adewale1603(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
That is somebody's transport fare money, even more than that self. And you think marriage is the next on the agenda list
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by PAROTLAND(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Try make you pay your tithe
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Lovenorth: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Yes grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by QueenDima47(f): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL 😆
Even you made mistake by saying "spell" when you should have used it's past tense "spelt". As for his write up, it shows that he is not sound at all. He said "can he get marry" instead of "get married".
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Yousuph007(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Don't marry yet until you've sustainable income. Coz when you go broke she's gonna frustrate your peace.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by bibelo: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Guy, your salary can't buy half bag of rice.
How will you pay rent, electricity, soup money and God come bless she gets pregnant with triplets.
Last bullet please try to price diapers, baby food, pregnant care . Bride price self no dey the list.
Bros you will be growing old on per second billing if you try it
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by duduade: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
Looool

You must be a joker
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by obaidan: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

next year is far.......u can get married before the end of 2023
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tynaclem1: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

I am a woman and I will tell you the truth. With this salary it's a no no especially if you marry a broke girl or even an average working lady

But I have a suggestion. As a teacher, if you can improve on your hustle, brush up your skills and familiarise yourself with students, you can get atleast 3-4 students to do home lesson for that will pay you 20k- 25k monthly each. some parents even pay more and make sure to feed you sef whenever you come around. It's all about how you relate with them.

The money from home lesson coupled with your salary if managed properly can go a long way in helping you achieve your dream of marriage. Sha shine your eyes on your choice of girl to marry o

Just an honest opinion🙂

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by frankoben(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
You dey crazy
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by blackgold2018(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
You received your first ever salary of 22k and the first thing on your to-do-list is marriage?
You will surely have a longer than expected way to go if you keep on reasoning this way!
as in.. this one is still a child
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lordwheez:
My own concern is “a teacher that spells ‘rejoice’ as ‘rejoys’….omoooo”

E concern you bawo?

Leave our teacher alone biko

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tynaclem1:

I am a woman and I will tell you the truth. With this salary it's a no no especially if you marry a broke girl or even an average working lady

But I have a suggestion. As a teacher, if you can improve on your hustle, brush up your skills and familiarise yourself with students, you can get atleast 3-4 students to do home lesson for that will pay you 20k- 25k monthly each. some parents even pay more and make sure to feed you sef whenever you come around. It's all about how you relate with them.

The money from home lesson coupled with your salary if managed properly can go a long way in helping you achieve your dream of marriage. Sha shine your eyes on your choice of girl to marry o

Just an honest opinion🙂

I earn same as him. Are you saying you can't marry me?😡
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Hezmatosky: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Women have suffered. Thank God i nor be woman o. Although this kin man na those ones wey dey make mouth,,,, i no dey drink, i no dey smoke, i no dey womanize,,,,yanyanyanyan. See them angry

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by kestolove95(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
So ur priority after getting a job is to add liability to your life... I pity some men

3 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by AngelicBeing: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
sukkot:
22k that cannot buy shawarma in federal palace hotel . Don’t go and put hardship on someone’s daughter lol
Gbamsulotely and neither can it buy 3 triangular meal at Eko Atlantic City tongue
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by sslcrypt: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Lmao

Hahahahahah LMAO MULTIPLY BY HUNDRED.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by abuhusna1: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

If it was 13 years ago maybe but this time around its not easy but doable as long as you didn't marry a liability.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Badadvisor: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
QueenDima47:

Even you made mistake by saying "spell" when you should have used it's past tense "spelt". As for his write up, it shows that he is not sound at all. He said "can he get marry" instead of "get married".
Past tense for pidgin language really? 😏😁

4 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by overseasnbeyond: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is dollar or naira?
youngsum:

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by SmartyPants(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is a fake post. There's a way Nairalanders behave that sincerely makes we wonder if you people are dull or na me just dey brilliant. cheesy

Seun is whining the heck outta ya nippus with all these fake accounts
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Sirchiboy: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

How old are you?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by PedoBear: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
folake4u:
22k and you're thinking of marriage?? Haaaaaaaaaaa. This better be a skit oh.

Nice one c0cksucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.