Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62910 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by barajo1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
It's better to be a poultry attendant that will pay you 40k with accommodation than this 22k.

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

You spent so many years in school only to graduate and be employed as a teacher receiving 22k per month (which I'm sure will continue to reduce)?

Yet, the next thing on your mind is to keep saving up for marriage. Is that the next thing to consider? How will you feed your to-be-wife and kids with the 22k you are earning? Guy, you aren't stable yet and marriage is what's on your mind?

You need to do better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by ultimateprof: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
This money is more than enough for an aboki to marry and if you are one, go ahead but if not, don't try it at all.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Xylon: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL πŸ˜†
grin grin comrade you're a bad somebody!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Almod957(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2023
adeoyekay:
Congratulation
. This is at where? No where in Nigeria will a graduate be employed as a graduate and be paid 22k as salary. Is it for transport or what? Pls describe the job and location.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Spandau: 1:30am On Dec 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you in a hurry to marry? You should be thinking about how to develop yourself for better opportunities. Learn more skills, acquire more professional qualifications and knowledge. Forget about marriage for the next five years at least. When you make money, you will play with ladies like toys. Be wise buddy!

Like you shey? 😝😝😝πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😜😜😜 Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by edgecution(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Lol. I pay x3 for Lesson teacher who does part time for my son. Some of you teachers always price yourselves low.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by bedoab10k(m): 2:18am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Credited amount and Available Balance... Nigerian Banks
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by overseasnbeyond: 2:32am On Dec 06, 2023
You need another part time job buddy!
youngsum:
Naira
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:55am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

So many grammatical errors in a such a short write-up from a graduate!

Which subject(s) are you teaching, bros?? I sincerely hope English Language is not one of them.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by rolams(m): 3:19am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:
of course, thanks

I was paid 2k then.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by klawaaa: 3:51am On Dec 06, 2023
Go and read the habit of the Billionnaires by Dr. Stephen Akintayo. You would understand why your determine your own success. I would rather see a half-filled cup than an half-empty cup because I gain nothing if I choose to fail why then won't I embrace success.
Connected1:

You don't hear the stories of the ones that failed.

It's not advisable to place your life on luck, it's difficult to get ahead as a married man with that amount.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Minatouchiha(m): 3:58am On Dec 06, 2023
Unless you are joking, your goal should be staying alive for another 1 to 3 years till you get out of this debacle. Anyways you go Sha run extra classes. Do as much as you can and I hope you are brilliant o! There's nothing God cannot do.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Lucymercy: 4:43am On Dec 06, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
We4all:
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.
In the North or where?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by chuxjay(m): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Your English sef never qualify you to even receive salary. You suppose dey pay the school wey accept to employ you as a teacher. Wetin you wan teach the students

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by samcolee(m): 5:03am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Don't depend on only that job
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:11am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

rejoys ko rejane ne. As a graduate and a teacher, see wetin you de write. πŸ˜²πŸ€” Your thinking is another level of stupidity. Poor people truly are the ones that will give birth to thousands of children with nothing to help their life. 😑 Jesus wept! I bleed! 😏

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2023
edgecution:

Lol. I pay x3 for Lesson teacher who does part time for my son. Some of you teachers always price yourselves low.
not in Nigeria right?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Ficeo(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2023
A teacher! With this your spelling of Rejoice to be rejoys... Nwanne, nawa ooo! Anyway! I will advice you to start looking for another job. Simple!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by 1TrippleCee: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2023
barajo1:
It's better to be a poultry attendant that will pay you 40k with accommodation than this 22k.

This is what we always tell them. Agric jobs with accomodation is better.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Connected1: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2023
klawaaa:
Go and read the habit of the Billionnaires by Dr. Stephen Akintayo. You would understand why your determine your own success. I would rather see a half-filled cup than an half-empty cup because I gain nothing if I choose to fail why then won't I embrace success.
It's good to be optimistic but you can't totally cancel out the unfavourable conditions.

With the ever rising inflation now, it's not advisable, if possible that young man earns 120k then it's a good start because before kids will start coming in, he may have gone far.

We can only give advices, himself has the final decision.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by 1TrippleCee: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2023
Ezmans:
what they pay you is recharge card money, picking recycling material at waste bin can fetch you up to 100k a month teaching is not a job in nigeria k a month

I fully agree.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Rilwayne001: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy

It isn’t foolishness, it is how nature designed the male species.

And it forms part of the mating strategy.

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by jaszplus12(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2023
We4all:
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.
And have 22 children ... 2 soccer teams! grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Mrpojj(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Reading through comments I realise the post is not striking the right conversation amongst us ...
The question we should be discussing is why on earth should that even be someone's pay for on month
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Ayeesha454(f): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ better go and use your money to buy ORAIMO gadgets,it's more feasible
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Clinghton: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2023
It depends on the type of marriage, if it's biscuits and a crate of soft drinks with a little mp for music, it would go through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by gladdensir(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2023
22k wey no even cover monthly expenses. Moreover, dear Mr teacher, it's 'rejoice' not 'rejoys' no go use english kill innocent pupils. Your entire write-up is full of grammatical errors.
If you can get yourself a better paying job then you may consider getting married.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by gladdensir(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2023
Clinghton:
It depends on the type of marriage, if it's biscuits and a crate of soft drinks with a little mp for music, it would go through.

You too like vawulence!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Kempearl: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy

True talk

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by fm7070: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Are you in Lagos, let's source a better job for you.
Security Operatives and Drivers even earn more than you.
Lord have mercy
Please no near marriage now... else poverty will increase
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by chatinent: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2023
Rejoice*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.