Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62908 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2023
Mrpojj:

Reading through comments I realise the post is not striking the right conversation amongst us ...
The question we should be discussing is why on earth should that even be someone's pay for on month
some schools pay their teachers less than 18k per month. remember this is Nigeria sir
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Chukwunonso1: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2023
My salary is 50k I make another 60/70k from side hustle yet I'm scared of marriage with that amount. It hardly even enough for only me.

Well, people get married with that ur salary, the wife would obviously be working too- but that's face-me-i-face-you poverty.

So you can go on
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by vickydevoka(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy
Very true. But you forget most women are bisexuals. They feel comfortable befriending themselves. Their friendship is like husband and wife o. They call everyday. Their friendship is well defined o
Try call your so called rich friend as a man. Omo him go the irritated.
Come UK them plenty. With all the thousands of single lady in UK, you will still use your money and go to Africa to get a wife. U suppose no y.
Before you marry a lady that earns well or have a good career, you must proof to her that you are not their for her money o( unless she's ugly), you go spend tire.
Most rich ladies I met bounced me or give me rules and conditions. Upon I de earn block.
But you see poor girls everyday on my dm saying hi,hey,fine boy, n so on.
A ladies in Nigeria only need many desperately when she has nothing at that point

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Dustbinbint(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

If you agree, you can call me or WhatsApp.

Work with me, let's work together.

Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/7932518/invincible-teacher
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Starships4u(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Did yhu say yhu were a graduate?
God Forbid bad thing!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by adedayoa2(f): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you in a hurry to marry? You should be thinking about how to develop yourself for better opportunities. Learn more skills, acquire more professional qualifications and knowledge. Forget about marriage for the next five years at least. When you make money, you will play with ladies like toys. Be wise buddy!
really? "Play with ladies like toys".
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by spiceadole: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Men and marriage sef.

Yet they claim they have nothing to benefit from getting married.

22k salary a month..less than minimum wage...and he is already considering getting married.

Tueh!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by spiceadole: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL 😆

And he is a teacher..
I'm sorry for the children he teaches
Sad
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by femi4: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Connected1:

Stop it, even if she's working, 22k is nothing.

Why is he in a hurry to get married, is there an award for getting married?
I didn't know that he earns that low
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by seunmsg(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2023
adedayoa2:
really? "Play with ladies like toys".

Context!

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by MartinsD12(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

To be honest with you I have nothing to say but just feed yourself first.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Follybay(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2023
Yes! You can. On the other hand, No! You can not

I wouldńt know if you have advanced in age , or there are pressures from your family that made you to think about marriage. Nevertheless, whatever the case may be, YOU CAN MARRY if you see your present job as a stepping stone to greater height. Be creative. Give yourself a timeline on the job. Try to get involved in other profitable activities, like organising lesson (if you have what it takes to so) and so on.

Similarly, NO, YOU CANNOT (speaking as human) if you are satisfy with you salary, even if you work for donkey years. [/b]Some Private School owners are just too difficult to work with in this country. You will just realised that you are not even useful for yourself but only for the school. I am speaking from experience.

By and large, brother, while marriage is good and profitable (I am entitle to my opinion) don't get pushed into marriage. It requires [b]SERIOUS [/b]planning.

[b]HE WHO FAILS TO PLAN HAS PLAN TO FAIL.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Bkdson2121: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Lordwheez:
My own concern is “a teacher that spells ‘rejoice’ as ‘rejoys’….omoooo”

It's typographical error according to appeal Court Kano my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2023
Remember we are in agbado cassava regime. All the best with your decisions bro...
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tranquility2345: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2023
youngsum:

Yes o. Please marry three wives sef. And have 20 kids. You are now a billionaire angry
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2023
We4all:
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.
Hahahaha
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
To understand the gravity of wrought in your country, that’s just $19.

Not enough for a good monthly Netflix access.
Hahahaha this is serious 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2023
Samantha124:
This is peanuts.
🤣 🤣
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2023
Seyitosino:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It should suffice for 4.
🤣 🤣
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Rexymania(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2023
I relàted in pidgin, bro

QueenDima47:

Even you made mistake by saying "spell" when you should have used it's past tense "spelt". As for his write up, it shows that he is not sound at all. He said "can he get marry" instead of "get married".
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by olamoses75(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2023
I hope that 22k is either in Dollars$, Euro€ or pounds£? But if it's in Naira#, then you need urgent deliverance for bringing marriage into the discussion.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Lordwheez(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
ThothHermes:
You have to feel sorry for the kids "learning" under him.
This country matter tire person.

Braaaaa…😂😂
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Lordwheez(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lordwheez:
My own concern is “a teacher that spells ‘rejoice’ as ‘rejoys’….omoooo”

To everyone wey bin talk about the “rejoys” issue….I no go too blame the OP. E don taay wey pesin rejoice for the country so how you wan make pesin spell word wey no dey in circulation…..

😂😂😂
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
I guess you are the best teacher in the school, your brilliance was so obvious in your spelling of 'rejoice' and your smartness in discerning that marriage is the next thing now earned you a whopping salary of 22k in this very sweet economy. Go and marry Sir, God will bless your home.... Didinrin!!!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by saasala(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL 😆

Wetin come dey pain me pass be say na teacher him be and na the nonsense him go teach him pupils. No wonder his salary is a meagre 22k`
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Sammydee01: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
luminouz:

No quote me na...I said I no do!!! Na by force?😂😂😂

I'm just teasing you, no mind me. Goodnight
bros if you go hear my own..I think that sholly like you..I don Dy follow una convo from the beginning. na just small commitment she require of you.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sammydee01:
bros if you go hear my own..I think that sholly like you..I don Dy follow una convo from the beginning. na just small commitment she require of you.

Lol...I don't want her bro. I was just teasing her based on the topic.

👍
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Seriouslady: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Marriage shouldn't be the first thing on your mind now with 22k...survive first. Haba!!! And as a graduate, your spellings and tenses are not impressive. And the worst part is that you are a teacher!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by ssquare199(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy
Uhnn deep
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Graduate, we rejoyend with you ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Love800(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Will u advice one to work in a radio?
Is the career lucrative?
skj1377:
My first salary was N11k as a journalist at comet newspaper now called the Nation. My transport to work was N11,500. So I guess your doing better.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Love800(m): 4:10am On Dec 07, 2023
Where can one find this place?
1TrippleCee:

This is what we always tell them. Agric jobs with accomodation is better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.