Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. (29068 Views)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by joceey(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
honestly i was very spiritually clueless back then. i should have ran when she pulled out the pentagram and dagger. just clueless and naive. GOD is the one who protects the ignorant

From this your story ,what attracted her was the light ,the spiritual power she saw in you ,she came to tap from it.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by CJStarz: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
U don't believe in the existence of demons? I can't believe people like you exist in 2023!

BlackhatMentor:

I can't believe people like you exist in 2023

Even in your own superstitious and religious doctrine.

A ghost or a dead person can never harm or physically affect those still living.

It's impossible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

From this your story ,what attracted her was the light ,the spiritual power she saw in you ,she came to tap from it.
i am painfully aware of that fact now that i am spiritually enlightened . you are 100 percent correct. see many people are not aware of white peoples voodoo because white people only use their voodoo on entities with bright stars unlike an african man who is trying to harvest the heaad of a tomato seller and every tom dick and harry he can find.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by nams77: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
SmartyPants:

An undercover agent won't behave like that. The goal is not to be noticed - this guy actually made himself so noticeable, which is why someone still remembers him and his name till today.

The undercover agent is likely to behave as ordinary as possible. The only way an undercover agent might make himself noticeable is if his mission depends on it. For example, he wants to penetrate a secret cult - but even then he will behave normal in the context of normal cultists.

You wouldn't remember him for being a strange human.
You are truly smart

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Sucre6: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
symbianDON:
like are you joking or something?

No kidding bro, and dude hardly read, he will. Just give u area of concentration and if u don't doubt it, it comes like that 100% in exam hall, dude is truly mysterious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=Spandau post=127366821][/quote]

oh its a true story. if am lying let the universe destroy me for concocting a lie. see am a stARSEED SO I GET THESE ENCOUNTERS WITH DEMONS. ITS PRINCIPALITIES AND SPIRITUAL WARFARE

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by nams77: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tonididdyx:
I went to UBA akpalpava branch in benin to the customer service desk.
I noticed a man holding a cheque, I was shocked to see my full name, surname and middle name initials written on the cheque.
I was stone shocked, I stepped back looked at the man, he was an elderly ( late or early 70s).
First thought got to my head, " I have to touch this man somehow", to ensure it wasn't a ghost or anything mystical.
I approached him and said, " Sir that's my name, surname and initials on your cheque sir. Are you sending me money?
He laughed and said " That's my name too on the cheque"
The UBA cashier was with her jaws dropped. The trio of us were shocked.
Sadly I didn't continue further contacts with him, I lost sight of him before I was through in the banking Hall.

Till date... I still have a weird feeling that was me in the future!... Never seen such coincidence in my life, same place, same time.
Almost similar story. it was 2004 and I was in a bank's hall. The cashier mentioned my name and surname and I stood up and started walking towards him. I noticed another guy was also walking towards the teller. We both got there same time and the teller was looking at the two of us in amazement. It turns out we both bear same name and surname but different middle name. Las las na the other person the teller was actually calling

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Abyjah: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
chi4ik4:
The guy is definitely living with A LEVEL ONE AUTISM and they usually exhibit these attributes. Poor social interactions and selective mutism (selecting whom to talk to, where to talk and when to talk). Selective Mutism is an anxiety disorder that coexist with autism.. Those with level one autism are usually intelligent.

He is never an undercover, he is living with AUTISM.
Be direct if you're talking to me and don't be going through corners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by nams77: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
I was at the arndale shopping center in Manchester window shopping and this girl walked up to me and said she had been studying me and was interested in meeting me. She is Greek Australian. Very quirky girl and voluptuous but she is an odd ball in a way but she is very beautiful. So one day she showed up at my house and told me to get naked. Very strange request but I did. Then she got naked too. Then she put a white sheet on the floor and told me to lie on the floor and surrounded me with candles. Then she started massaging my gbola . She had a pentagram and a knife on the floor. I swearagad that witch attempted to steal my soul that night, and maybe she succeeded because my life wasnโ€™t the same for a little while. We were friends for a little while but anytime I think of that incident I realize how stupid humans can be, like I could easily have been killed and used for ritual. I lose guard because na beautiful voluptuous innocent looking Greek Australian woman. But she did steal my soul that day. Donโ€™t let anyone tell you these Europeans donโ€™t practice witchcraft
She knack you? That's my only concern

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sucre6:
In uniabuja that year, his name is Emmanuel, dude was a magician, like the first real magician I have seen no cap, he hasn't bought food nor water with money until we graduate, he will always bring a food flask and ask you to open it and check if there was food inside, he will then ask u to close it and think of a food you will like to eat, but don't mention it to him and viola, u open the flask and the food will.be there, he was my roommate throughout our university days, he never lacked money, and never worked,

No one sends him money but he balls like a yahoo boy, he always tells me not to mention it to anyone that the day I did, the goodies would stop coming, so it's just me and him, and we eat all we want any kind of food at all, I ask him how he does it and he says he conjure it from the school restaurant, omo, fear catch me,

I asked him about the money he say, that's top secret that he won't tell me that one, but we shaa enjoy anything we needed, our fridge in school was always loaded with all goodies you can think of, girls really hear am, that gender too like awoof ๐Ÿ˜‚.

The last time we reconnected, dude has japa to Canada and was married to a Canadian, who know the kind of magic he does now ๐Ÿ˜‚, but he's doing so well for himself, he now has a haulage company over there
I know a certain Sucre who also attended UniAbuja. His name is Samuel.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
nams77:

She knack you? That's my only concern
NO SEX. JUST ME NAKED on a white sheet sorrounded by like 20 lit candles. she naked conducting the ritual. no sex. she came for my spiritual light. job1 vs 5 you can take all his substance and essence but do not harm him. so they dont have authority to kee me but they can harvest my energy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by nams77: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
NO SEX. JUST ME NAKED on a white sheet sorrounded by like 20 lit candles. she naked conducting the ritual. no sex. she came for my spiritual light. job1 vs 5 you can take all his substance and essence but do not harm him. so they dont have authority to kee me but they can harvest my energy

Ok. If I were you, after being naked and no nacking, na to wear my clothes back. The girl has some dark motives. She is experimenting on something
Infact you no go tell me make I naked and I no see your own unclothedness too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Spandau: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:

oh its a true story. if am lying let the universe destroy me for concocting a lie. see am a stARSEED SO I GET THESE ENCOUNTERS WITH DEMONS. ITS PRINCIPALITIES AND SPIRITUAL WARFARE

But you slept with the girl. Your own don finish be that
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Bonapart(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
BabaAgba79:

Mysterious indeed! That is a way to create mystery! To make people awe! To make people afraid of you! To do this, you must be knowledgeable and intelligent! This is how religion operates!
you don't have sense
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Spandau:

But you slept with the girl. Your own don finish be that
oh i didnt
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Zeel007: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sucre6:

No kidding bro, and dude hardly read, he will. Just give u area of concentration and if u don't doubt it, it comes like that 100% in exam hall, dude is truly mysterious

Did you know any of his family?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by joceey(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
i am painfully aware of that fact now that i am spiritually enlightened . you are 100 percent correct. see many people are not aware of white peoples voodoo because white people only use their voodoo on entities with bright stars unlike an african man who is trying to harvest the heaad of a tomato seller and every tom dick and harry he can find.

When am chanced i will share with you,how i ignorantly and stupidly enter the web of lady a destined head of witches in benin city and my journey with her before the Mighty GOD used a cherub Angel to set me free totally in from 2009- 2014

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by delishpot: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
fineboynl:
There are some beggars or people i will dash money i will lost hundred fold before that day runs out. There was one i will never forget which almost took my life.

Humans are strange people. There are spiritual force attached to everyone and reasons I hardly give out money to beggars especially those that keep insisting and following you around
True
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Sucre6: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Zeel007:

Did you know any of his family?

Dude always tell me about his siblings, but I never get to see any. But he made me a very big boy, for school, at a point he was paying my school fees, as we enter final year, he bought a very clean Toyota camry, girl wan die for our matter ๐Ÿ˜‚, he always tells me that he was never going to harm me that he loved me like I was his brother.

All lecturer likes him, he's among the smartest in our set

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

When am chanced i will share with you,how i ignorantly and stupidly enter the web of lady a destined head of witches in benin city and my journey with her before the Mighty GOD used a cherub Angel to set me free totally in from 2009- 2014
hmmm am looking forward to that one. just tag me.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Solofresh2: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
I was at the arndale shopping center in Manchester window shopping and this girl walked up to me and said she had been studying me and was interested in meeting me. She is Greek Australian. Very quirky girl and voluptuous but she is an odd ball in a way but she is very beautiful. So one day she showed up at my house and told me to get naked. Very strange request but I did. Then she got naked too. Then she put a white sheet on the floor and told me to lie on the floor and surrounded me with candles. Then she started massaging my gbola . She had a pentagram and a knife on the floor. I swearagad that witch attempted to steal my soul that night, and maybe she succeeded because my life wasnโ€™t the same for a little while. We were friends for a little while but anytime I think of that incident I realize how stupid humans can be, like I could easily have been killed and used for ritual. I lose guard because na beautiful voluptuous innocent looking Greek Australian woman. But she did steal my soul that day. Donโ€™t let anyone tell you these Europeans donโ€™t practice witchcraft
shocked
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
shocked
cheesy spiritual warfare bro
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
A secondary school teacher who enters the class, explains, writes long note on the board without a lesson note (ie from his head) and disappears from the class. He doesn't flog students or relate with any students, and creepily, students don't make noise in his class because everybody is busy wondering who this ghost is grin.

He teaches integrated science ?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by yewit37486: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Adewale1603:
Mysterious is subjective, what might look mysterious to you, might not look mysterious to another person. Most of you here don't really understand or know the meaning of something being mysterious. Being weird, introverted, autistics is not mysterious.

To you, it's not mysterious, whilst to others it could be.

You can't tell us people here don't really understand the meaning of mysterious when you've already said it is subjective.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Boomboost:
Nawa o!

I met one. She was jaw dropping beautiful but no pictures on social media. The day I met her, her bf call came in and the atmosphere became tense. couldn't call her line, nobody from the event remembered her, but I still recall her name, 'Pearl'.

Is she an half caste ?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Franzinni:
I know a guy who was electrical engineering in one university in the north some 17 years back , Steven was his name... He had no family to speak off, he had a gaunt look about him like he will fit perfectly as a member of the Adams family... Anyway, one day we got talking and then he started going through his survival mechanism and how he was able to fund his education... He told me he built a shrine in the bush along Lagos Ibadan express and started posing as a witch doctor ... Lo and behold he began to tell me how people patronize him for money rituals and how he uses the soap washing technique, where he shows them a bowl of black soap rolled into balls and then he soaks one which he has already put money inside and then recite some incantations and viola he pulls out the money from the blackened water ... Then gives the victim the bowl of black soap and also heaps alot of dos and don't to the point that he will be sure that the victim will forget a couple .. and then they go home and wash all the soap and nothing comes out, they come back and he asks them if they did everything he ordered and once they agree to missing one, then he will tell them they need a cleansing ritual or they will die ... Then he bills them for the second round haha ... But strangely he told me how barren women would come to him and he would tell them that they are healed and like a miracle, they will return to give thanks pregnant .... He told me many other things but let me stop here ... Yeah before I go.. you won't believe this guy is always reading his bible on campus and quoting bible verses on a spiricoco cruise.

Maddness
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Adewale1603(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
yewit37486:

To you, it's not mysterious, whilst to others it could be.

You can't tell us people here don't really understand the meaning of mysterious when you've already said it is subjective.
mysterious is something that is difficult or impossible to understand, explain, or identify.

synonyms: puzzling, strange, peculiar, curious, funny, queer, odd, weird, bizarre, mystifying, inexplicable, baffling, perplexing, bewildering, confusing, uncanny, dark, impenetrable, incomprehensible, unexplainable, unfathomable, Delphic, sibylline, unaccountable, insoluble, obscure, arcane, recondite, secret, esoteric, occult, cryptic, hidden, concealed, supernatural, mystical.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by yewit37486: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Adewale1603:
mysterious is something that is difficult or impossible to understand, explain, or identify.

synonyms: puzzling, strange, peculiar, curious, funny, queer, odd, weird, bizarre, mystifying, inexplicable, baffling, perplexing, bewildering, confusing, uncanny, dark, impenetrable, incomprehensible, unexplainable, unfathomable, Delphic, sibylline, unaccountable, insoluble, obscure, arcane, recondite, secret, esoteric, occult, cryptic, hidden, concealed, supernatural, mystical.

But you said being weird is not mysterious. I think you are contradicting yourself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by MirrorofChrist: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Franzinni:
I know a guy who was electrical engineering in one university in the north some 17 years back , Steven was his name... He had no family to speak off, he had a gaunt look about him like he will fit perfectly as a member of the Adams family... Anyway, one day we got talking and then he started going through his survival mechanism and how he was able to fund his education... He told me he built a shrine in the bush along Lagos Ibadan express and started posing as a witch doctor ... Lo and behold he began to tell me how people patronize him for money rituals and how he uses the soap washing technique, where he shows them a bowl of black soap rolled into balls and then he soaks one which he has already put money inside and then recite some incantations and viola he pulls out the money from the blackened water ... Then gives the victim the bowl of black soap and also heaps alot of dos and don't to the point that he will be sure that the victim will forget a couple .. and then they go home and wash all the soap and nothing comes out, they come back and he asks them if they did everything he ordered and once they agree to missing one, then he will tell them they need a cleansing ritual or they will die ... Then he bills them for the second round haha ... But strangely he told me how barren women would come to him and he would tell them that they are healed and like a miracle, they will return to give thanks pregnant .... He told me many other things but let me stop here ... Yeah before I go.. you won't believe this guy is always reading his bible on campus and quoting bible verses on a spiricoco cruise.

๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Mhizzard(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
faxana:
I knew one Igbo guy like that too in my university days. He has mad money but very quiet, you will never know. People have money in this country o!
having money and live anonymous life is what have be longing for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
ehilove123:
i met fumi at the school i was working in 2021, she was our receptionist , i was surprised when fumi approach me that she has two friends who are in need of a guy to have sex with, both females are lesbian, she said they are going to pay big money for it, she made me understand that they have a high libido, she said just sex no string attached, as a guy who was doing security work back then , i needed money so bad, i had to fell for it, so she came up with a condition that she must first test me to know how good i am before taking me to her so called friends, fumi is a very beautiful young lady with same age mate with me, i was so surprised that day, my head was ringing like a bell, me that claim to be a sharp guy come dey fear this lady, i told her to give me like two days to think about it, by the time the two days elapse, fumi walked up to me in the eveining when school has closed and said we should go to the back of the school, omo i come dey shake like person wey dey want go kill, but las las i followed her, omo nah we do craze stuff for one of the bathroom ooo, but to conclude everything, she no get any friends wey need such thing, the thing pain me sha, she just used me for free, but thank God am in a better place in life now ,and am wey expensive now cause GOD has blessed the boy,

Wonders shall never end
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Maliqcious: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
nams77:

Almost similar story. it was 2004 and I was in a bank's hall. The cashier mentioned my name and surname and I stood up and started walking towards him. I noticed another guy was also walking towards the teller. We both got there same time and the teller was looking at the two of us in amazement. It turns out we both bear same name and surname but different middle name. Las las na the other person the teller was actually calling
come north identical name is very come.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / 2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World! / Safety Tips To Use Around Nigerian Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.