Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. (28959 Views)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Mom007(f): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
He may be the son of an uber rich person who just wanted to experience public school education. I know a lady like that. She is the daughter of a rich family. No social media presence at all to avoid scandal. Interesting post.

19 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by CalabarPikin: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
whippersnapper:
He might not be an undercover agent. some people are psychically wierd. I use to have a room mate in my university days. We were like 10 in the hostel. from what i saw the guy is clairvoyant. He could foretell the future. He said that one of us will die. He usually say it jokingly directing to the guy. and one of our room mate who was going to NYSC camp died in a motor crash. The other one he said was among us one will be a governor. I still dey wonder which one of us.

Na you go be governor

15 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by SmartyPants(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
JONSYN7154:
the guy is an undercover agent.

We have them during our school days.
I was able to fish one out and he gave me a sterne warning not to expose him when he came to see my father un his office.

An undercover agent won't behave like that. The goal is not to be noticed - this guy actually made himself so noticeable, which is why someone still remembers him and his name till today.

The undercover agent is likely to behave as ordinary as possible. The only way an undercover agent might make himself noticeable is if his mission depends on it. For example, he wants to penetrate a secret cult - but even then he will behave normal in the context of normal cultists.

You wouldn't remember him for being a strange human.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Olam09(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
prettyayomide01:

Maybe he is autistic

Mumu i doubt if you know what being Autistic is..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by wallaze(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Disclaimer12:
I am Emeka Benedict, grin

You be clown 😂😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by judedwriter(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
I met a mysterious person who transforms himself into a cat at night to attack me shocked
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
He 8s my mentor
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Tonididdyx: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
I went to UBA akpalpava branch in benin to the customer service desk.
I noticed a man holding a cheque, I was shocked to see my full name, surname and middle name initials written on the cheque.
I was stone shocked, I stepped back looked at the man, he was an elderly ( late or early 70s).
First thought got to my head, " I have to touch this man somehow", to ensure it wasn't a ghost or anything mystical.
I approached him and said, " Sir that's my name, surname and initials on your cheque sir. Are you sending me money?
He laughed and said " That's my name too on the cheque"
The UBA cashier was with her jaws dropped. The trio of us were shocked.
Sadly I didn't continue further contacts with him, I lost sight of him before I was through in the banking Hall.

Till date... I still have a weird feeling that was me in the future!... Never seen such coincidence in my life, same place, same time.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
I was at the arndale shopping center in Manchester window shopping and this girl walked up to me and said she had been studying me and was interested in meeting me. She is Greek Australian. Very quirky girl and voluptuous but she is an odd ball in a way but she is very beautiful. So one day she showed up at my house and told me to get naked. Very strange request but I did. Then she got naked too. Then she put a white sheet on the floor and told me to lie on the floor and surrounded me with candles. Then she started massaging my gbola . She had a pentagram and a knife on the floor. I swearagad that witch attempted to steal my soul that night, and maybe she succeeded because my life wasn’t the same for a little while. We were friends for a little while but anytime I think of that incident I realize how stupid humans can be, like I could easily have been killed and used for ritual. I lose guard because na beautiful voluptuous innocent looking Greek Australian woman. But she did steal my soul that day. Don’t let anyone tell you these Europeans don’t practice witchcraft

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by blowjohn(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
OP what's the meaning of the word 'grin' u mentioned twice?

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Woodshot: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tonididdyx:
I went to UBA akpalpava branch in benin to the customer service desk.
I noticed a man holding a cheque, I was shocked to see my full name, surname and middle name initials written on the cheque.
I was stone shocked, I stepped back looked at the man, he was an elderly ( late or early 70s).
First thought got to my head, " I have to touch this man somehow", to ensure it wasn't a ghost or anything mystical.
I approached him and said, " Sir that's my name, surname and initials on your cheque sir. Are you sending me money?
He laughed and said " That's my name on the cheque"
The UBA cashier was with her jaws dropped. The trio of us were shocked.
Sadly I didn't continue further contacts with him, I lost sight of him before I was through in the banking Hall.

Till date... I still have a weird feeling that was me in the future!... Never seen such coincidence in my life, same place, same time.

At least now you know that you gonna live long... You can do all the risky things of life and still be alive...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Kevineleven(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Disclaimer12:
I am Emeka Benedict, grin

Liar, I am he cool
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Tonididdyx: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Woodshot:

At least now you know that you gonna live long... You can do all the risky things of life and still be alive...

Lol... I go pass 70 lol

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by fineboynl(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Some people are way ahead of their age. Older inside and as well very shy and selective before they make anyone friends

10 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Kevineleven(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
1Sharon:
Protesting against animal cruelty alone. He seems like a unique sweet soul 🥺

I am, Sharon go and buy your xmass human hair on the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7925008/classic-quality-hair-wig
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TinubuNG: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Me...Myself and l... I'm an unrepentant junkie...l do Trams everyday... sometimes up to 1000mg per day
But you think all junkies are useless abi?... Wrong...I'm extremely intelligent...l can cram a whole textbook...l was top of my class back then...some used to call me a genius...even now l make money with my intelligence...by professional writting...with a lot of Clients giving me gigs to write for them....l make more than 150k a month from my writings!..
U think all Junkies are dirty and ugly right?...wrong!
I'm spotlessly neat...and handsome...infact most persons say l look like a girl... I'm 28...but most people think I'm just 22 or less sef because of my looks...I'm over 6 feet tall...l can't even remember the number of girls that have directly asked me for sex or directly toasted me sef honestly!
Let me just stop here cus l've got a lot of scripts waiting for me to work on...
But my point is this... don't look down on any junkie...some are more intelligent and richer than you!
Keep hyping yourself all to defend your druggie lifestyle, you are 28 now and they are famsy you for whatever reason, hope things will be the same by the time you are 40

I have seen many mad people displaying various things intelligently, the day I saw one mad man solving quadratic equation I was surprised, I have seen one that can sing so much with angelic voice, another one like that can tell you almost all the history of west africa.

Young man , those people were like you before , they were deceived by whatever that ran them mad , thinking they were intelligent.

Drug is deceiving you and you think you are good with it, I pray it won't kill you before you realize and stop it. I pray and hope this post will help you to heal from killing yourself by consuming those substances .

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by rickleye: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Woodshot:

Lol . But what happened if he changes the timeline ?

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Woodshot: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
rickleye:

Lol . But what happened if he changes the timeline ?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Switruth: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
In my Msc. days I met a girl along airport road in benin, picked her up down to an atm so we go fit go groove while I toast her. At the atm arena I noticed a guy with a military camouflage shirt and cap. The guy just told me to withdraw and submit all the cash. Omo I no know say the babe wey I carry self na military girl and she was just watching. She quickly dashed in the atm box and dismantled the guy with slaps. Only to find out say the guy na agbero from Upper. Till now I have not seen the girl again after that night.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by montaro56: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Our biology teacher during secondary school days. Who always walked backward to the door post still teaching whenever he wants to leave the classroom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by drimzsmoke(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Tramadol isn't a hard drug...
It's just a pain killer people abuse same way they abuse Paracetamol.

Try Heroine, Coke or Mpkurummiri and thank me later

I feel like punching you in the face right now, if dem born you well do trams for 1 year, then stop. I dare you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TinubuNG: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Matix222:

Na God go punish girls
Create a thread and tell us your hearts broken story, let's learn from you.

Btw, mention me if you do please,thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TinubuNG: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

I can't believe people like you exist in 2023

Even in your own superstitious and religious doctrine.

A ghost or a dead person can never harm or physically affect those still living.

It's impossible.
We knew he/she is lieing but who care !
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Olam09:

Mumu i doubt if you know what being Autistic is..
Why the insult? Do you know what Autism can make a person look/behave like?

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by joefelin2345: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
South Westerners

The pinnacle of their ancestral DNA and existence is traced back to a foreign alien and an outcast from Mars who was chased away after Beheadind and and doing Owanbe with the fresh skull of Akinyele the first born of Lamurudu

Till this day Lamurudu requires each south western born child to have at least five cat like claw marks on their face and foreheads as a curse they must bear as result of of the fallen demon Oduduwa's crime and sins.

We Nigerian live amongst a cursed alien tribe that that's the major cause of setbacks and underdevelopment in the country.

Until we get rid of this fallen demons there won't be any progress in Nigeria.

I rest my case.
Any thing else against the Yoruba race? Are you done? Thank you & may you receive your reward both on earth & in heaven IJMN

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by BlackhatMentor: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I feel like punching you in the face right now, if dem born you well do trams for 1 year, then stop. I dare you!!!

I've done it before lols.

Like a lot of it

Tramadol withdrawal symptoms only last maximum 4 days

It's a shitty low end drug.... After taking Trams constantly for a month you need more dose of it to get a little high.

If you do 1000MG daily for a week straight then sooner or later it won't affect you as you'd need like 1.5kMG OR 2000MG to get a high.

The capsule variants are almost useless and comes mostly in 100MG

THE good ones are the red tablet variants that comes in 250MG above usually sold by those abokis hawking drugs in Lagos.

Tramadol have many variants and flavors.

The table variants with a little flower on the card of the drug/medicine are the most effective.

Withdrawal symptoms includes

Vomiting, restlessness and fever

When on Trams you easily fall asleep sometimes like a mad person or you might be seeing things that aren't there when you close your eyes but will seem real.

I really miss that drug.

3 years clean now and No regrets

13 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by fineboynl(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
There are some beggars or people i will dash money i will lost hundred fold before that day runs out. There was one i will never forget which almost took my life.

Humans are strange people. There are spiritual force attached to everyone and reasons I hardly give out money to beggars especially those that keep insisting and following you around

16 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by BlackhatMentor: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
joefelin2345:
Any thing else against the Yoruba race? Are you done? Thank you & may you receive your reward both on earth & in heaven IJMN

Bless u
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TinubuNG: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
South Westerners

The pinnacle of their ancestral DNA and existence is traced back to a foreign alien and an outcast from Mars who was chased away after Beheadind and and doing Owanbe with the fresh skull of Akinyele the first born of Lamurudu

Till this day Lamurudu requires each south western born child to have at least five cat like claw marks on their face and foreheads as a curse they must bear as result of of the fallen demon Oduduwa's crime and sins.

We Nigerian live amongst a cursed alien tribe that that's the major cause of setbacks and underdevelopment in the country.

Until we get rid of this fallen demons there won't be any progress in Nigeria.

I rest my case.
Get life.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List 5 Quotes That Inspire You / Happy New Year 2015! / Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.