Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. (28999 Views)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Tohmey(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
ehilove123:
i met fumi at the school i was working in 2021, she was our receptionist , i was surprised when fumi approach me that she has two friends who are in need of a guy to have sex with, both females are lesbian, she said they are going to pay big money for it, she made me understand that they have a high libido, she said just sex no string attached, as a guy who was doing security work back then , i needed money so bad, i had to fell for it, so she came up with a condition that she must first test me to know how good i am before taking me to her so called friends, fumi is a very beautiful young lady with same age mate with me, i was so surprised that day, my head was ringing like a bell, me that claim to be a sharp guy come dey fear this lady, i told her to give me like two days to think about it, by the time the two days elapse, fumi walked up to me in the eveining when . . .
Make yamayama fall on that your ugly bald head wey you dey use cap rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jeon:
kiss

The smilers that never contribute to discussions ,but always smiling.

I'M ONE BUT I DON'T SMILE MUCH ! grin
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT LIKE TO SIT AT THE BACK ROW, BOTH IN CHURCH AND OTHER OCCASIONS. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
chi4ik4:
The guy is definitely living with A LEVEL ONE AUTISM and they usually exhibit these attributes. Poor social interactions and selective mutism (selecting whom to talk to, where to talk and when to talk). Selective Mutism is an anxiety disorder that coexist with autism.. Those with level one autism are usually intelligent.

He is never an undercover, he is living with AUTISM.

Go and google what autism is about and read on it very well and come back and edit your comment
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Johel:

I met a girl some years back, I think in 2018, I can't remember,she approached me inside a commercial bus, cut story short, she liked me and I invited her to my place as we were cool...he had sex like 3 times on different occasions before she brought her things to my place.
One early morning about 5am thereabout, she said she wanted to go to work at Oshodi cos she works in a pharmaceutical store, I was all sleepy,so I told her okay, we smiled and that was it.
Lo and behold, I never saw her again till date, all her things are still in my wardrobe till this moment, all her clothes,her bag and books in a Ghana must go...I had to search for contacts, but all contacts weren't available.

Till today amaka never reached out, no traces no nothing.

You say say dem no carry your destiny run ?

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
NO SEX. JUST ME NAKED on a white sheet sorrounded by like 20 lit candles. she naked conducting the ritual. no sex. she came for my spiritual light. job1 vs 5 you can take all his substance and essence but do not harm him. so they dont have authority to kee me but they can harvest my energy

Paranoia. You arent super special. Calm yourself down farmer
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Solofresh2: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy spiritual warfare bro
Most of these White women are weirdos sha
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

When am chanced i will share with you,how i ignorantly and stupidly enter the web of lady a destined head of witches in benin city and my journey with her before the Mighty GOD used a cherub Angel to set me free totally in from 2009- 2014

Talk. We dey hear
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Adewale1603(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
yewit37486:

But you said being weird is not mysterious. I think you are contradicting yourself.
they are synonyms to mysterious. Mysterious itself is something that is difficult to understand and explain and something that is frightening
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Paranoia. You arent super special. Calm yourself down farmer
i am special and so are you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
Most of these White women are weirdos sha
lol humans are weirdos.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by 1TrippleCee: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
i am special and so are you

Yes. We all are. When it gets heightened all to the level of unsubstantiated paranoia, its not healthy and very toxic
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by correctguy101(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
1Sharon:
Protesting against animal cruelty alone. He seems like a unique sweet soul 🥺

Awww..

And he mistakenly found himself in our obodo Nigeria.

We eat almost everything here...

He go protest tire and ppl go dey look am like e be craze pesin..

Smh

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Yes. We all are. When it gets heightened all to the level of unsubstantiated paranoia, its not healthy and very toxic
you trying to impose what toxicity is is toxic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by DollarLand2023: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
JONSYN7154:
the guy is an undercover agent.

We have them during our school days.
I was able to fish one out and he gave me a sterne warning not to expose him when he came to see my father un his office.

An undercover wouldn't want to stand out like this dude. An undercover mixes with the crowd. This im undercover don cast o.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by JONSYN7154: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
DollarLand2023:

An undercover wouldn't want to stand out like this dude. An undercover mixes with the crowd. This im undercover don cast o.
bros, it depends his mission.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Nairalandboyfri: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tonididdyx:
I went to UBA akpalpava branch in benin to the customer service desk.
I noticed a man holding a cheque, I was shocked to see my full name, surname and middle name initials written on the cheque.
I was stone shocked, I stepped back looked at the man, he was an elderly ( late or early 70s).
First thought got to my head, " I have to touch this man somehow", to ensure it wasn't a ghost or anything mystical.
I approached him and said, " Sir that's my name, surname and initials on your cheque sir. Are you sending me money?
He laughed and said " That's my name too on the cheque"
The UBA cashier was with her jaws dropped. The trio of us were shocked.
Sadly I didn't continue further contacts with him, I lost sight of him before I was through in the banking Hall.

Till date... I still have a weird feeling that was me in the future!... Never seen such coincidence in my life, same place, same time.

Did he look like you?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Boomboost(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Is she an half caste ?

No, she be normal Naija girl
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by vannessa7(f): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

When am chanced i will share with you,how i ignorantly and stupidly enter the web of lady a destined head of witches in benin city and my journey with her before the Mighty GOD used a cherub Angel to set me free totally in from 2009- 2014

Please mention me when you eventually tell the story, I need to learn, thanks
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by joceey(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
vannessa7:

Please mention me when you eventually tell the story, I need to learn, thanks

I will thank u

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by jojothaiv(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

Baba, no forget tag when the story drop.

Spirituality is still a big deal here.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by CaptMarvel(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
I met Emmanuel in my last year. He is an embodiment of selflessness.
I've not seen such a person like him till date.
He did all our project work for us, yet he still feed as many that comes to him.

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by okerekingsley90: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny

BlackhatMentor:

Tramadol isn't a hard drug...
It's just a pain killer people abuse same way they abuse Paracetamol.

Try Heroine, Coke or Mpkurummiri and thank me later
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Localemperor:
Lol hope you don stop your creepy behavior na

Yeah government do send agents around. NIA, DSS and DIA. I have met one.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by RenaissanceGuy: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
1TrippleCee:
He teaches integrated science ?
LOL. Looks like you knew him. That was many years ago when I was in junior secondary. Before I answer the question, what State are we talking about here??
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by koolaid87: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
South Westerners

The pinnacle of their ancestral DNA and existence is traced back to a foreign alien and an outcast from Mars who was chased away after Beheadind and and doing Owanbe with the fresh skull of Akinyele the first born of Lamurudu

Till this day Lamurudu requires each south western born child to have at least five cat like claw marks on their face and foreheads as a curse they must bear as result of of the fallen demon Oduduwa's crime and sins.

We Nigerian live amongst a cursed alien tribe that that's the major cause of setbacks and underdevelopment in the country.

Until we get rid of this fallen demons there won't be any progress in Nigeria.

I rest my case.

You should be banned for life for citing genocide on a particular race

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by BlackhatMentor: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
koolaid87:

You should be banned for life for citing genocide on a particular race

Should I send location?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by koolaid87: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Me...Myself and l... I'm an unrepentant junkie...l do Trams everyday... sometimes up to 1000mg per day
But you think all junkies are useless abi?... Wrong...I'm extremely intelligent...l can cram a whole textbook...l was top of my class back then...some used to call me a genius...even now l make money with my intelligence...by professional writting...with a lot of Clients giving me gigs to write for them....l make more than 150k a month from my writings!..
U think all Junkies are dirty and ugly right?...wrong!
I'm spotlessly neat...and handsome...infact most persons say l look like a girl... I'm 28...but most people think I'm just 22 or less sef because of my looks...I'm over 6 feet tall...l can't even remember the number of girls that have directly asked me for sex or directly toasted me sef honestly!
Let me just stop here cus l've got a lot of scripts waiting for me to work on...
But my point is this... don't look down on any junkie...some are more intelligent and richer than you!

It doesn't matter.

A junkie is a junkie.

No matter how you tried to make it looks sexy, using drugs will always be a bad behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by kowema(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

I'm interested in this story
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by koolaid87: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Tramadol isn't a hard drug...
It's just a pain killer people abuse same way they abuse Paracetamol.

Try Heroine, Coke or Mpkurummiri and thank me later

That Dude taking 1000mg/day will see shege when he decides to quit.

He's a functioning addict though
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by BlackhatMentor: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
koolaid87:

That Dude taking 1000mg/day will see shege when he decides to quit.

He's a functioning addict though

Tramadol withdrawal will deal with you the first 2 days of quitting.

It's also not advisable to abruptly quit it.

The withdrawal symptoms won't affect you much if you slowly quit it by reducing your dosage each day.

I abused that drug a lot

I know about it very well

It takes roughly a week to quit it totally if you decide
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Kempearl: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Disclaimer12:
I am Emeka Benedict, grin

Identity theft. I'm the real mekus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2015! / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / 2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.