Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. (28962 Views)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Elxandre(m): 3:15am On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:
honestly i was very spiritually clueless back then. i should have ran when she pulled out the pentagram and dagger. just clueless and naive. GOD is the one who protects the ignorant
Konji nearly killed you. grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Mandem2: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2023
BeverIyjean:
uniben the greatest university in Nigeria? Dey play
Play how na? University of Benin AKA UNIBEST was and is still the best Federal university in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.!!!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Idaytesj29(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Disclaimer12:
I am Emeka Benedict, grin
The true Emeka will not comment.

He is an IPOB member.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2023
Elxandre:

Konji nearly killed you. grin
cheesy grin
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by whippersnapper(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2023
CalabarPikin:

Na you go be governor
Amen oh boss. I claim it
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2023
koolaid87:

Some white believe in using humans for rituals most esp kids. Some will end up drinking their blood or shits like that.

Its just so rampant in africa
lol some will tell you whites dont do voodoo. takes heavy voodoo to control this world. all these technology they have ? no human is smart enough to create these technologies, its the demons they invoke that brings them all these technologies and weaponry. REVELATION And the dragon gave him his power and wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TempUser: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2023
koolaid87:

Fvck the post

Live your life
I'm leading my life, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Afromentalist: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Sucre6:
In uniabuja that year, his name is Emmanuel, dude was a magician, like the first real magician I have seen no cap, he hasn't bought food nor water with money until we graduate, he will always bring a food flask and ask you to open it and check if there was food inside, he will then ask u to close it and think of a food you will like to eat, but don't mention it to him and viola, u open the flask and the food will.be there, he was my roommate throughout our university days, he never lacked money, and never worked,

No one sends him money but he balls like a yahoo boy, he always tells me not to mention it to anyone that the day I did, the goodies would stop coming, so it's just me and him, and we eat all we want any kind of food at all, I ask him how he does it and he says he conjure it from the school restaurant, omo, fear catch me,

I asked him about the money he say, that's top secret that he won't tell me that one, but we shaa enjoy anything we needed, our fridge in school was always loaded with all goodies you can think of, girls really hear am, that gender too like awoof πŸ˜‚.

The last time we reconnected, dude has japa to Canada and was married to a Canadian, who know the kind of magic he does now πŸ˜‚, but he's doing so well for himself, he now has a haulage company over there
Emmanuel , God is with US grin grin grin
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Longpriq: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=Robertgreene1 post=127364462]Me...Myself and l... I'm an unrepentant junkie...l do Trams everyday... sometimes up to 1000mg per day
But you think all junkies are useless abi?... Wrong...I'm extremely intelligent...l can cram a whole textbook...l was top of my class back then...some used to call me a genius...even now l make money with my intelligence...by professional writting...with a lot of Clients giving me gigs to write for them....l make more than 150k a month from my writings!..
U think all Junkies are dirty and ugly right?...wrong!
I'm spotlessly neat...and handsome...infact most persons say l look like a girl... I'm 28...but most people think I'm just 22 or less sef because of my looks...I'm over 6 feet tall...l can't even remember the number of girls that have directly asked me for sex or directly toasted me sef honestly!
Let me just stop here cus l've got a lot of scripts waiting for me to work on... ...
This makes me wonder if you have another meaning to the word junkie

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Tonididdyx: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Elxandre:

Hope you were rich. Lol

I have a very bad memory of the order of events in my life.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Tonididdyx: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sucre6:
In uniabuja that year, his name is Emmanuel, dude was a magician, like the first real magician I have seen no cap, he hasn't bought food nor water with money until we graduate, he will always bring a food flask and ask you to open it and check if there was food inside, he will then ask u to close it and think of a food you will like to eat, but don't mention it to him and viola, u open the flask and the food will.be there, he was my roommate throughout our university days, he never lacked money, and never worked,

No one sends him money but he balls like a yahoo boy, he always tells me not to mention it to anyone that the day I did, the goodies would stop coming, so it's just me and him, and we eat all we want any kind of food at all, I ask him how he does it and he says he conjure it from the school restaurant, omo, fear catch me,

I asked him about the money he say, that's top secret that he won't tell me that one, but we shaa enjoy anything we needed, our fridge in school was always loaded with all goodies you can think of, girls really hear am, that gender too like awoof πŸ˜‚.

The last time we reconnected, dude has japa to Canada and was married to a Canadian, who know the kind of magic he does now πŸ˜‚, but he's doing so well for himself, he now has a haulage company over there

Uou kidding right?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by hkidola00(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
cry cry i tire
YoungBlackRico:
It's funny they never learn from history and it's said those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat them. 3 million of of his people had to die 'cause of that same mentality he's happily portraying around...na mumu dem be
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Bicy: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
You're the future governorquote author=whippersnapper post=127364359]He might not be an undercover agent. some people are psychically wierd. I use to have a room mate in my university days. We were like 10 in the hostel. from what i saw the guy is clairvoyant. He could foretell the future. He said that one of us will die. He usually say it jokingly directing to the guy. and one of our room mate who was going to NYSC camp died in a motor crash. The other one he said was among us one will be a governor. I still dey wonder which one of us. [/quote]
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by NEUDUDE: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
spartachico:
So it’s now a crime for someone to mind his business jejely

I WONDER grin
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Sucre6: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tonididdyx:

Uou kidding right?

I ain't kidding bro, the guy is as mysterious as fvck
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Sucre6: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Afromentalist:

Emmanuel , God is with US grin grin grin

Aswear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Truthsayer001: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
MRS KWATER
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Nairalandboyfri: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tonididdyx:

To be honest... Yes!
I'll give ourselves a 60% resemblance.

It's so surreal sometimes I feel emotional ( almost tearing up) when I think about that day.
I feel I could have done more, a photo or contact.

Skipped your mind.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by theamazonguru(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
fineboynl:
There are some beggars or people i will dash money i will lost hundred fold before that day runs out. There was one i will never forget which almost took my life.

Humans are strange people. There are spiritual force attached to everyone and reasons I hardly give out money to beggars especially those that keep insisting and following you around

Hmmnnnnn
I learnt this a long time ago.
So I stopped giving my hard earned money to those that will still use it against me. If I feel like giving, I give to those I know. Those I know are really in need around me, trust me there are a lot of them.

How did I know that evil men exist out there, hiding under the guide of begging to perpetuate their evil?

A woman was caught, after her tenant in one of her houses in Ibadan recognized her in far away Lagos begging.
The man shouted out of surprised, seeing his rich landlady begging. So they questioned her and she began to sing like a bird.

She said they used to go to all these road side beggars to collect whatever they have made for the day. They sell #3000 for #10,000
Let me explain.

Ritualists are always in search of money donated to road side beggars knowing fully well that lots of people would give alms to beggars.
So they approach the beggars to exchange this alm money collected from people in exchange for a higher value clean money.
Like:
Ritualist: Aboki "how much you get there.
Beggar: I get #2,000
Ritualist: I will give you #10,000 for that #2,000
This is just for your understanding.

So they conclude the deal like that.

Mind you, the alms money they collect from all these beggars are used for ritual purposes, to give bad fortune to those who gave out the alms and in return bring blessing to the ritualist.

This was what the woman was doing as a business. She had lots of ritualist customers and she was really making it big time.

For those of you still giving out money to beggars, beware.

Ire oh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Johel(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Orubebe01:

Did you try to reach her on phone?

It's saying the number does not exist.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Johel(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:

You say say dem no carry your destiny run ?

Nah...I don't believe in such...My God is mighty ,so too small.
In fact,life even became much more better.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Johel(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
elpochas:
Are u sure she was not kidnapped or died in an accident that day.

My thought too....I just feel she's dead actually.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Elxandre(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tonididdyx:

I have a very bad memory of the order of events in my life.
I actually meant hope your future self was rich. Lol.
May you find better fortunes going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Orubebe01: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2023
Johel:

It's saying the number does not exist.
Hmm. She could be a ghost. But did she tell you anything about herself like where she is from, about her parents, brothers and sisters. Also do you know the name of the company where she work? You can visit the company if you know and make findings.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by elpochas: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Johel:

My thought too....I just feel she's dead actually.
she is cos she wud hv come back for loads.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Johel(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
elpochas:
she is cos she wud hv come back for loads.

Yes
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by elpochas: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Johel:

Yes
What a world.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Robertgreene1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
TinubuNG:
You are right, one of it is the one you are suffering from. The day a mad man know he's mad, he would stop been a mad man that very day.

May help locate you soon before dope or whatever destroy you.
Oga l never log in to Nairaland for some days now to respond to ur mention cus l've been busy with writing my scripts and making my dough!
U called me a man right...but if a mad man can be making more than 150k a month by YouTube script writing...then it's better to remain mad...
Do u even know what is script writing?..let me explain to u small..My clients just give me a script title to create a compelling story around it..3k words limit...l create the plot...then write the story...all this brainy task under a day oo to beat deadlines...and make my dough...if I'm mad but l'm still able to use my mad brain like that to make a modest monthly income...let me continue being mad abeg!
I've been doping for more than 9 years sir...dope can never destroy me again! It gives me the motivation to write wonderful scripts sef...
All those celebrity singers u see making billions...naira Marly...Wizkid...Burna...Zino...etc...you think they don't dope?...
Go and call them mad men na...mad men making billions...while a sane man like you is just wandering about on Nairaland supporting Tinubu...who has brought unprecedented sufferings on Nigerians..just cus he's from your tribe...
So who's the mad man here?
Sane man show me ur work and how much you make monthly na? Fool!
Oga go face ur frustrations abeg...only frustrated souls pick on people they don't even know on Nairaland to pour their frustrations on just for cheap likes...
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TinubuNG: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Oga l never log in to Nairaland for some days now to respond to ur mention cus l've been busy with writing my scripts and making my dough!
U called me a man right...but if a mad man can be making more than 150k a month by YouTube script writing...then it's better to remain mad...
Do u even know what is script writing?..let me explain to u small..My clients just give me a script title to create a compelling story around it..3k words limit...l create the plot...then write the story...all this brainy task under a day oo to beat deadlines...and make my dough...if I'm mad but l'm still able to use my mad brain like that to make a modest monthly income...let me continue being mad abeg!
I've been doping for more than 9 years sir...dope can never destroy me again! It gives me the motivation to write wonderful scripts sef...
All those celebrity singers u see making billions...naira Marly...Wizkid...Burna...Zino...etc...you think they don't dope?...
Go and call them mad men na...mad men making billions...while a sane man like you is just wandering about on Nairaland supporting Tinubu...who has brought unprecedented sufferings on Nigerians..just cus he's from your tribe...
So who's the mad man here?
Sane man show me ur work and how much you make monthly na? Fool!
Oga go face ur frustrations abeg...only frustrated souls pick on people they don't even know on Nairaland to pour their frustrations on just for cheap likes...
Keep doing dope na, your ending is already near, very obvious in your text πŸ˜‚

I just hope your supposed monthly cool money you are making will be enough for you when the repercussions set in.
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Robertgreene1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
TinubuNG:
Keep doing dope na, your ending is already near, very obvious in your text πŸ˜‚

I just hope your supposed monthly cool money you are making will be enough for you when the repercussions set in.
Mr prophet Elijah or Jeremiah... which one of them are you sir to know that my ending is near?....and like l told you before sir...whether you do dope or not...We must all die when our time reach...if my fate has destined that l will die from dope complications...then so be it sir! You sir, your own fate might have even destined you to die from a gunshot, fatal accident, or even ur wife poisoning you to death...lol...or will you live forever sir!
Now sir..we are done with this...it's getting boring already...End of discussion!
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TinubuNG: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Mr prophet Elijah or Jeremiah... which one of them are you sir to know that my ending is near?....and like l told you before sir...whether you do dope or not...We must all die when our time reach...if my fate has destined that l will die from dope complications...then so be it sir! You sir, your own fate might have even destined you to die from a gunshot, fatal accident, or even ur wife poisoning you to death...lol...or will you live forever sir!
Now sir..we are done with this...it's getting boring already...End of discussion!
STOP TAKING DRUG!

If it's about dieing alone , it would have even better for you , did it ever cross your mind that you may run mad through this nonsense drugs you are taking ? You are taking drug and you are proud of it , so sad for you.

Did you know that death is 1million times better than running mad? family and loved ones including those you are trying to impress now with your rubbish dope will desert you, you will hate your luxury home and pick interest in market as a living home, water in the gutter will looks like Eva water to you,rotten left over foods in the dustbin will looks yummy to you, some family members will summon courage by taking you far away from home to possible a new city or village where you will spend the rest of your life as a madman because it will always be painful to them seeing you.

I wish you all the best my brother and all I said up there won't be your portion by his grace, I'm only giving you the likely pictures of the repercussions of your current action, stop the dope and God bless you.

EOD !
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by NewDea4: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ishilove:

Sukkot darling, what you experienced was 'Brain Relocation Syndrome'. This is when the brain dislodges itself from the cranium and relocates to the gbola.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2015! / Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.