Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. (28961 Views)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by TempUser: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
chi4ik4:
The guy is definitely living with A LEVEL ONE AUTISM and they usually exhibit these attributes. Poor social interactions, poor communication skills and selective mutism (selecting whom to talk to, where to talk and when to talk). Selective Mutism is an anxiety disorder that coexist with autism.. Those with level one autism are usually intelligent.

He is never an undercover, he is living with AUTISM.

Why did you describe me about the selective mutism and stuff? You made me feel uncomfortable. There are people I've once known and interacted with but now I look through them like they don't exist anymore for reasons they'd be funny to know. Not only that, I started to talk in the concluding term of my senior secondary school 3. I once stopped greeting a boss for saying I'm stupid at work just for turning off the office generator he was using for personal work and he went haywire after a week, I didn't say sorry till we became friends again. I can't say I'm intelligent cos Nemo judex en causa sua.

I didn't frequent lecture rooms for my part time BSc. 'cos we've been taught most of the topics in my OND days, but I got out with a 2:1

Am I autistic? ??

This post is disturbing me. What's your view?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by chi4ik4(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Go and google what autism is about and read on it very well and come back and edit your comment
I'm a Speech Pathologist, I have my Bsc and Msc in Speech Pathology. I'm a Behavioural Therapist (Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT,) licensed by BACB US. I have a Speech Therapy Clinic and I have been practicing for over 11 years.

One of the characteristics of patients living with Autism is Poor social interaction and Selective Mutism is a comorbidity.

Similarly, DSM-5 categorized Autism in 3 phases: Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. Level 1 are mostly high functioning autism and they can live an independent life with an appropriate early intervention.

Kindly read my text again and make your research. Thanks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Nwaokunkpara: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nwamikpe

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Princewill1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Time Travelers are existing among us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Jamahyel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
symbianDON:
like are you joking or something?
ibelieve this one cos someone told me a story of someone that magically takes from a restaurant without actually going there. It just appears in the plate in front of him anytime he wants it. In the same restaurant plate oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by UnemployedGradu: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Localemperor:
There was this guy during my undergraduate days, he is my course mate, and has never talked to any body in the class. He has no group, no affiliation, no friends,no body knows were he live,no body knew anything about him asides his name. He never answers questions in class and he always know the answers to all question. He is in the class watsap group and has never commented and he left the group the day we graduated. he doesn't go to Church and is not affiliated to any religion.

He became popular on campus when he alone protested against animal cruelty in front of the administrative block. Every body in my class knew his reg no grin but he always put us to shame. He never speaks until spoken to, and most time would ignore you. He always contributed 50,000 and above for class hang out under the name of an anonymous and would never attend the party. Girls in my class hates him, because they can't have him.

most of us believed he is an undercover agent working for the Nigeria government whose aim was to monitors the school administration grin.. He made him self God-like and was respected by all.

no body has seen or heard from him since our final exam.

Emeka Benedict was truly an anonymous..

(UNN 2015 set)
he graduated 2015? I know him. I do meet him at PAA near vc's office then then he told me once that he was a politician's child. Though I don't know him by name but this description matches him.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by koolaid87: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
i am painfully aware of that fact now that i am spiritually enlightened . you are 100 percent correct. see many people are not aware of white peoples voodoo because white people only use their voodoo on entities with bright stars unlike an african man who is trying to harvest the heaad of a tomato seller and every tom dick and harry he can find.

Some white believe in using humans for rituals most esp kids. Some will end up drinking their blood or shits like that.

Its just so rampant in africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by WantsandMore: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tohmey:

Make yamayama fall on that your ugly bald head wey you dey use cap rubbish.
grin
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by koolaid87: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
TempUser:

Why did you describe me about the selective mutism and stuff? You made me feel uncomfortable. There are people I've once known and interacted with but now I look through them like they don't exist anymore for reasons they'd be funny to know. Not only that, I started to talk in the concluding term of my senior secondary school 3. I once stopped greeting a boss for saying I'm stupid at work just for turning off the office generator he was using for personal work and he went haywire after a week, I didn't say sorry till we became friends again. I can't say I'm intelligent cos Nemo judex en causa sua.

I didn't frequent lecture rooms for my part time BSc. 'cos we've been taught most of the topics in my OND days, but I got out with a 2:1

Am I autistic? ??

This post is disturbing me. What's your view?

Fvck the post

Live your life
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
I was at the arndale shopping center in Manchester window shopping and this girl walked up to me and said she had been studying me and was interested in meeting me. She is Greek Australian. Very quirky girl and voluptuous but she is an odd ball in a way but she is very beautiful. So one day she showed up at my house and told me to get naked. Very strange request but I did. Then she got naked too. Then she put a white sheet on the floor and told me to lie on the floor and surrounded me with candles. Then she started massaging my gbola . She had a pentagram and a knife on the floor. I swearagad that witch attempted to steal my soul that night, and maybe she succeeded because my life wasn’t the same for a little while. We were friends for a little while but anytime I think of that incident I realize how stupid humans can be, like I could easily have been killed and used for ritual. I lose guard because na beautiful voluptuous innocent looking Greek Australian woman. But she did steal my soul that day. Don’t let anyone tell you these Europeans don’t practice witchcraft
Sukkot darling, what you experienced was 'Brain Relocation Syndrome'. This is when the brain dislodges itself from the cranium and relocates to the gbola.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

When am chanced i will share with you,how i ignorantly and stupidly enter the web of lady a destined head of witches in benin city and my journey with her before the Mighty GOD used a cherub Angel to set me free totally in from 2009- 2014
tag me when you start the story pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Mhizzard(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tonididdyx:
I went to UBA, I was shocked to see my full name, surname and middle name initials written on the cheque.
I was stone shocked, I stepped back looked at the man, he was an elderly ( late or early 70s).
First thought got to my head, " I have to touch this man somehow", to ensure it wasn't a ghost or anything mystical.
I approached him and said, " Sir that's my name, surname and initials on your cheque sir. Are you sending me money?
He laughed and said " That's my name too on the cheque"
The UBA cashier was with her jaws dropped. The trio of us were shocked.
Sadly I didn't continue further contacts with him, I lost sight of him before I was through in the banking Hall.

Till date... I still have a weird feeling that was me in the future!... Never seen such coincidence in my life, same place, same time.
i pray your wish will be fullfil.however,we are many in this world so should expect that sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by symbianDON(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sucre6:

No kidding bro, and dude hardly read, he will. Just give u area of concentration and if u don't doubt it, it comes like that 100% in exam hall, dude is truly mysterious
wow! I'm dumbfounded!
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by kkins25(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=127365191 But she did steal my soul that day. Don’t let anyone tell you these Europeans don’t practice witchcraft [/quote]

Ah, we knw dey do na.. They have Facebook groups.. I've seen folks giving testimonials on their discussion with entities from keys of solomon. One even posted all the sigil nd shit...😁 😁 Damien enokiel or something is my go to guy on YouTube.. According to him, he used witchcraft to avert his death sentence. or was it life sentence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Mhizzard(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
sukkot:
I was at the arndale shopping center in Manchester window shopping and this girl walked up to me and said she had been studying me and was interested in meeting me. She is Greek Australian. Very quirky girl and voluptuous but she is an odd ball in a way but she is very beautiful. So one day she showed up at my house and told me to get naked. Very strange request but I did. Then she got naked too. Then she put a white sheet on the floor and told me to lie on the floor and surrounded me with candles. Then she started massaging my gbola . She had a pentagram and a knife on the floor. I swearagad that witch attempted to steal my soul that night, and maybe she succeeded because my life wasn’t the same for a little while. We were friends for a little while but anytime I think of that incident I realize how stupid humans can be, like I could easily have been killed and used for ritual. I lose guard because
she had already bewitch you before she demanded for that i guess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by symbianDON(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Princewill1:
Time Travelers are existing among us.
any particular reason or experience you have had?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by DonroxyII: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

Stuffs like these are propagated in favour of the King to instill fear in the minds of his subjects so they will remain loyal and never rebel against him , no man has such power
Don't Doubt Brother ..

Earth is full of mysterious human beings!

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Mrfeel: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
DonroxyII:
Don't Doubt Brother ..

Earth is full of mysterious human beings!
Humans are humans there are no super humans out there
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Orubebe01: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Johel:

I met a girl some years back, I think in 2018, I can't remember,she approached me inside a commercial bus, cut story short, she liked me and I invited her to my place as we were cool...he had sex like 3 times on different occasions before she brought her things to my place.
One early morning about 5am thereabout, she said she wanted to go to work at Oshodi cos she works in a pharmaceutical store, I was all sleepy,so I told her okay, we smiled and that was it.
Lo and behold, I never saw her again till date, all her things are still in my wardrobe till this moment, all her clothes,her bag and books in a Ghana must go...I had to search for contacts, but all contacts weren't available.

Till today amaka never reached out, no traces no nothing.
Did you try to reach her on phone?
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by DonroxyII: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

Humans are humans there are no super humans out there
grin !
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by DonroxyII: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

Don't you know that Australian practice deep witchcraft. I came across a Australian white woman an herbalist for that matter with an ancestral oracle in her house some years back late 90's that wanted us to be friends i ran away when she open up to me.
Oyinbo Mostly Practices White Witches(Good Witches) ....

African Mostly Practices Dark/Black Witches(Wickedness) ..... That's why we are underdeveloped!

Witches is all about Possession of Supernatural powers that makes your wishes comes true depending on your Maturities!
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Babangidapikin: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Actually for me a mysterious Mr no name that appear from thin air at a Bank in Lagos ... I am sure nobody noticed , but he came to me saying he knows me , called me a name whose meaning or trybe I know not of ... He kind of was able to predict something in my mind because he was pretending like he needed help ...so I was thinking of a figure and ask God if this is your people he should say the exact figure, and he said exactly ... Of course I was still doubting what I saw , but over the years I have come across clips of people appearing from thin air ... Me I am still looking at myself like a special somebody in another world because of the hype I received from the elderly man

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by colossus91(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

When am chanced i will share with you,how i ignorantly and stupidly enter the web of lady a destined head of witches in benin city and my journey with her before the Mighty GOD used a cherub Angel to set me free totally in from 2009- 2014

Tag me too abeg
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Tonididdyx: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nairalandboyfri:

Did he look like you?

To be honest... Yes!
I'll give ourselves a 60% resemblance.

It's so surreal sometimes I feel emotional ( almost tearing up) when I think about that day.
I feel I could have done more, a photo or contact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Tonididdyx: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
joceey:

Don't you know that Australian practice deep witchcraft. I came across a Australian white woman an herbalist for that matter with an ancestral oracle in her house some years back late 90's that wanted us to be friends i ran away when she open up to me.

Lol Australians are the highest in festishness... There's a particular tribe known for all that voodoo stuff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Mhizzard:

she had already bewitch you before she demanded for that i guess
yeah I guess so lol
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=kkins25 post=127370842][/quote]lol keys of Solomon and the 72 demons of goetia. 😀I watch a lot of those guys on YouTube too. I will look out for the Damien guy
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sukkot: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Ishilove:

Sukkot darling, what you experienced was 'Bain Relocation Syndrome'. This is when the brain dislodges itself from the cranium and relocates to the gbola.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ernmmm never that. She cast a spell on me. I was bewitched and hoodwinked into doing her bidding 👀🤣
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by kkins25(m): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2023
sukkot:
lol keys of Solomon and the 72 demons of goetia. 😀I watch a lot of those guys on YouTube too. I will look out for the Damien guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIp384SMRmg&pp=wgIGCgQQAhgB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2023
hkidola00:
close to a million tutsi died in 1994 due to this thrash you just typed
It's funny they never learn from history and it's said those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat them. 3 million of of his people had to die 'cause of that same mentality he's happily portraying around...na mumu dem be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Elxandre(m): 3:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Me...Myself and l... I'm an unrepentant junkie...l do Trams everyday... sometimes up to 1000mg per day
But you think all junkies are useless abi?... Wrong...I'm extremely intelligent...l can cram a whole textbook...l was top of my class back then...some used to call me a genius...even now l make money with my intelligence...by professional writting...with a lot of Clients giving me gigs to write for them....l make more than 150k a month from my writings!..
U think all Junkies are dirty and ugly right?...wrong!
I'm spotlessly neat...and handsome...infact most persons say l look like a girl... I'm 28...but most people think I'm just 22 or less sef because of my looks...I'm over 6 feet tall...l can't even remember the number of girls that have directly asked me for sex or directly toasted me sef honestly!
Let me just stop here cus l've got a lot of scripts waiting for me to work on...
But my point is this... don't look down on any junkie...some are more intelligent and richer than you!
You wan spoil your organs abi
Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Elxandre(m): 3:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Tonididdyx:
I went to UBA akpalpava branch in benin to the customer service desk.
I noticed a man holding a cheque, I was shocked to see my full name, surname and middle name initials written on the cheque.
I was stone shocked, I stepped back looked at the man, he was an elderly ( late or early 70s).
First thought got to my head, " I have to touch this man somehow", to ensure it wasn't a ghost or anything mystical.
I approached him and said, " Sir that's my name, surname and initials on your cheque sir. Are you sending me money?
He laughed and said " That's my name too on the cheque"
The UBA cashier was with her jaws dropped. The trio of us were shocked.
Sadly I didn't continue further contacts with him, I lost sight of him before I was through in the banking Hall.

Till date... I still have a weird feeling that was me in the future!... Never seen such coincidence in my life, same place, same time.
Hope you were rich. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2015! / Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.