Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With (59575 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by okoroemeka(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
faebenezer5star:
Are you for real 🤔😁
the man must obviously be joking to think we believe he can remember all those names over the years or do he have a pvssy diary,not that the list is too outrageous but for him to recall the names is suspicious
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Gandrova: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
daywatcher:
Federal character respected
Lolz ! One bottle of Hennessy for you grin
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Gandrova: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Some ladies would still like to sample his cock irrespective of the post!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by NovusHomo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:
To celebrate his 70th birthday, businessman releases the names of women he has slept with.

Guys check if your girlfriend or ex is on the list cheesy grin grin

Be careful what you wish for. If I release my own list, you just might find your mother's name as number one.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Machinegun91(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Holy man
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by fa4dmike(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Let the girls continue to open their legs to anybody in the name of money and sugerdaddy.

Girls receive sense and be wise after this.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Sirianese: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:
To celebrate his 70th birthday, businessman releases the names of women he has slept with.

Guys check if your girlfriend or ex is on the list cheesy grin grin

Tohtoh Business
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by czarr(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Anyone supporting the bombing of children and innocent women in Gaza is mad. Isreal is a terror to Palestinians. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel sad
Even though I am a respected Muslim and jihadist, I believe Hamas should surrender and apologize to Israel for being a nuisance. I appeal to my fellow Muslims to support the cause of Israel. Allah has chosen them and there is nothing we can do. Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Btruth: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hummmm
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Shgamboo: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
This guy fvck Igbo babes well well grin grin grin
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Asuzero2(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
I go check on those with surname on FB to see there pix😁
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by davillian(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
When you dint do shiits in your youths
You would do it at old age and more stupidly .....
Anyway you are so far from my records at 70 and you would die without breaking it
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Dense1512v(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Women are the cause of all this
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by pikechukwu6(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jenifer... be ready as am going to carefully look for your name undecided
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by YaQsGaYa(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Fool at last
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by HeadNigga: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
He slept with about 3 nwankapas and I believe they are siblings.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by OblorOblor: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Even Eye-Neck list has more integrity than this Uncle's own. Is it that he opened attendance register for every girl to write her full names before getting laid? Just dey play!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Pauliaette(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
U can't escape HIV
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by godofuck231: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
People wives go leave marital home oooo, fakulo
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by KennethEnyi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by KennethEnyi(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Also I notice don single Yoruba gurl here...
Wetin happen🤣🤣🤣
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by 3kay945(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Am ashamed on his behalf!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Tamires: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2023
Normal normal, black men get low IQ before cheesy
How can a 70 yrs old man be behaving like this?
If black men had spent this amount of attention and time they give into bashing women online to create technology and make things better for Africa like our white and Asian guys are doing, Africa would be a better place by now
I won't be surprised if the list is fake
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by freemanq(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2023
This man needs help
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by YourGFsnatcher: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!

modified :Fuvk to those giving me useless mentions .

Hoes supporting hoes
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Oladhips(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Even with his old age cry

Couldn't realize he is moving toward his grave embarassed embarassed
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Nobodysboo(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
So make I count my own? I never reach 30 but I don knack pass am self
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by abidem4real: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2023
Chimezie198:
More
Wow! Your name suppose enter Guinness book of records of motherfuckers ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Those beasts are meant for only one thing; to be bleeped🥒🥒🥒
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by izubext007: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
You try....... money 🤑 attracted those flies
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by slymansun: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
The man is a complete idiot and a fake. He even repeated the fictitious names.

Very stupid and senseless old man.

How can an old man completely lack wisdom. His language sounds so adolescent
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by kareemkamil(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
A fool 70, a fool till eternal life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.