Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With (59570 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by nedekid: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Geovanni412:
If this is all he could hit since 1970....then he is a disappointment

Men dey wey dey hit that his 200+ in four years or less.

Guys like blueface or davido can boast higher numbers than him but they have more sense than this old man to be listing names of babes they slept with.

In 43 years, he could only hit 200 babes...that is 5 women per year.

The post he made is disgusting and should be taken down
Him no even try, by the time guys turn 24, counting do pass 100 sef.
This mumu an de talk of 70 years.
Metcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Jeon(f): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sucre7:
Lol gone are the days when old age means wisdom no it means stupidity ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You just finished everything!!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Toopid man
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Book Haram is coming for this man. He don look for trouble.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Onyiridike(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

Guys like blueface or davido can boast higher numbers than him but they have more sense than this old man to be listing names of babes they slept with.

Sleeping with prostitutes is now an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Omoawoke2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Thank you sir.
We will find your daughters and add them to our list too.
Plus your granddaughters too
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Omalicious1: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:
To celebrate his 70th birthday, businessman releases the names of women he has slept with.

Guys check if your girlfriend or ex is on the list cheesy grin grin

Well, if it was a lady that did a podcast and mentioned the names of all the guys she has slept with...she would've been praised. But since na guy do this one, dem go drag am
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by ahnie: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Theopneustos: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
This man don did,if you like doubt am
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by ericmor: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
The deadbeat has no wife that bore a child for him i guess.imagine those nuisance he has bleep the feelings they would be having by now

Forget. With his money, if he call them to come and fvck they will still rush to him. Most woman no get sense, d only thing they know is money and food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Obesity(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!

modified :Fuvk to those giving me useless mentions .

But you should know common sense isn't common... Very costly

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by ericmor: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
tuzle:
Imagine a topic from 2017 termed this same man a pastor. What where they smoking then https://www.nairaland.com/2948994/pastor-van-lare-grabs-wifes-boobs

So what's there in pastors shinning Congo? You don't know we have fake and original ni. Some pastors na office why some are really serving and practising the religion
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Okeyc230: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
They have finished this man
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Fake!

From the arrangements of the names you know this is made up grin grin
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by rhames(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:
To celebrate his 70th birthday, businessman releases the names of women he has slept with.

Smelly and Randy Old Goat. ๐Ÿ At that your age, you are as childish as when you started growing hair on your d**k.

Agbalagba Oloshi
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Kingsleystunner(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
First day wey precious no dey for list of girls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by goldmatrix(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
You can't tell if Davido won't also behave like this later in life. ๐Ÿ˜€

Geovanni412:

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by billyG(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
This cassanova don chop kponmo even jaw dey pain am....how did he got they surnames sef especially d northern ones...let him publish his 40yrs old diaries before I believe him.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Billionairly: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
lol only seventy something women since 1970. The guy is a good guy sha. Us wey dey count over 400 and something women, from over 40 countries where we go talk. half of them, I didnt know their names before during or after sex. No these were prostitues, I was living in high traffic tourist zones, too much aggresive Hot tourist. And before you judge me, i rejected alot of women. ALOT ALOT, otherwise I would be almost double that. When we are in Nigeria, the hotel receptionist gives our number to girls who bother us. We reject alot but there certain women that cannot be rejected even when you that your life might be at risk.

Na only God dey help us oh. To be big man is not easy.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by mejetov422: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
This man, na goat before, nor be today we know am
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Panda7(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
can you believe this yoruba man doesn't have sense, is that even a culture? I don't believe his fake list anyway and only if he has a d**k. no wonder his daughters will be loitering around for generation looking for d.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Ballzproblem2: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Billionairly:
lol only seventy something women since 1970. The guy is a good guy sha. Us wey dey count over 400 and something women, from over 40 countries where we go talk. half of them, I didnt know their names before during or after sex. No these were prostitues, I was living in high traffic tourist zones, too much aggresive Hot tourist. And before you judge me, i rejected alot of women. ALOT ALOT, otherwise I would be almost double that. When we are in Nigeria, the hotel receptionist gives our number to girls who bother us. We reject alot but there certain women that cannot be rejected even when you that your life might be at risk.

Na only God dey help us oh. To be big man is not easy.
wake up from your dream

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mhizzard(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
ericmor:

Forget. With his money, if he call them to come and fvck they will still rush to him. Most woman no get sense, d only thing they know is money and food
imagine that,just like a goat being floged afterward summon to take it food

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Paracetamol01: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Some female nairalanders name is there
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Karnice600: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:

This man must come from a certain tribe that believe you canโ€™t exist without them.
I see fictional names and exaggerated realities.

How else do we define foolishness beyond 40
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by viodemus: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
This one na childish old man. A very fool*sh f*ol.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mhizzard(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hassanmaye:

He has the deleted the message but the damage has been done
some goat don't think before he act,they come to sense after the deed has been done

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Chassy03: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
This guy is a chronic lier... believe him at your own peril... oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Ruwaha: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
E pain you say nah your gender the man dey take catch cruise

Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Okoroawusa: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! Why was I late to this thread?

See my mentor o!!!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Charx122: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

What a life!!

I think he really did a pretty good job revealing some names of ladies he slept with he doesn't want to die with that kind of secret.

E bi like se you name show o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As โ€˜the Beastโ€™ Dies After โ€˜five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.