Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With (59752 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by EdiskyHarry: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Imagine this shameless man being your father

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by zumbigbo(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2023
This is a joke right?
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mayeldah(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2023
The guy try

at least he respected Federal character in the knackings

All hail the Solo of Nigeria!!!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mrfeel: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

It seems you've seen your name or name of someone you trust on the list grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not a female, and I didn't see the name of anyone I know or trust on those list he's making up , I went through the name's on his Facebook account, some are male names, some names are repeated twice

I don't even believe a man can remember the name of ladies he has slept with since the 70s till date, were they prostitutes? If yes do people even know the real names of prostitutes they pick for the night?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by sukkot: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
Anytime I think of the female child I just shake my head embarassed.Most of them are so loose that....if I had decided to sleep with these girls ,only God knows what would have become of my young self now
hehe bro everything done cast, morality join cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by almarthins(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2023
22o62021:
How he take remember their names since 1970

Lies

Na meticulous kitten hitman.
Them dey put details into writing, in other words, they keep records.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!
Are you angry at his record. Or you are one of those he nacked

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Mrfeel:

I'm not a female, and I didn't see the name of anyone I know or trust on those list he's making up , I went through the name's on his Facebook account, some are male names, some names are repeated twice

I don't even believe a man can remember the name of ladies he has slept with since the 70s till date, were they prostitutes? If yes do people even know the real names of prostitutes they pick for the night?
People do transfer to hookup babes tho

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mrfeel: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2023
happney65:

You don't know him that's why you're saying this. Try and go to his FB page and see things for yourself
I came across his Facebook page and I will say whoever is behind that page is enjoying the attention he or she is getting, that's all
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by besayag: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!
u wen get sense how ur life
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Benwallt(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2023
So , Ekpa cannot locate this useless man and guts him. So, no trophies or certificates to show for his achievements . So disgraceful.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by mywells: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2023
All the name includes chick's,hen and vultures.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mrfeel: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

People do transfer to hookup babes tho
Why not show transfer proves instead of random names
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by VaginaAcademic: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Childish
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Keleyors(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2023
This man na foolish boy. He is yet to grow up
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Farfalla(f): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2023
MrNipplesLover:

In a week, I dey fvck like 2 - 3 different Olosho. This one no even count to my fwb wey I dey hammer on cruise level...

Been in the game for almost 2 decades...

Yay!!

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Dshocker:

You go explain explain tire, no evidence....

Anybody can pile up any list, let him show proof.

OP omitted the pics.
They're currently on X.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by WeddingParol: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

What a life!!

What is your pain here, is it because he shamed your gender who like spreading legs like bread for every flash of naira or because you are genuinely concerned about the miserable life the man lived?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by 9gerian: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2023
I suspect the gentleman may have initially been a simp who later found out that most women who rejected him only did so because he wasn’t rich. So he probably set out to have any woman who had a price and documented their names for future reference and shaming.

Those with the their surnames listed are probably the ones who insisted on cash payments, hence he had to do a transfer to them. He will probably release their middle names if they try to deny.

22o62021:
How he take remember their names since 1970

Lies

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Konjiboii: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2023
Like BAT and this man clearly the old generation have last their minds.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by frankson1(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

You forget to take your malaria pills.

There are some comments you shouldn't be replying to else you'd sound fuulish.

The 70yrs old idiat should be proud of his achievements for being the oldest fuulish 'animal'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by HRMK: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2023
if you say:a fool at forty is a fool for ever,what do you call a septuagenarian?has this so called achievement of his entered the guinness book of records!very shameless man!!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by NJV: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2023
So even at this old age this man is not ready to fear God yet

Too bad
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by BluntCrazeMan: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

What a life!!
He even published it in a book with their pictures against their names..

And he will sell the book next year..

So Disgusting..
So Nauseating..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2023
I saw it on twitter. He actually posted many pictures he took with the girls. In some of the pictures na two girls him carry. I salute him..
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2023
daywatcher:
Federal character respected

The comment b I was waiting for...
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by cenaman(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Na today I don believe this statement that maturity doesn't come with age.
Personally i don't respect old age, i only respect wisdom that comes with old age but, if u don't it (wisdom), forget it you are a baby to me.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Satazaa: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Listen guys to this contrasting scenarios, at 70 years the world richest black man Dangote is about to commence production of his refinery that will catapult his riches tenfolds and create thousand of jobs, At the same 70 years old this slowpoke called Van lere is publishing names of women he had consensual sex with and thinks he is a hero, role model and an icon, please oga Dangote any day you are commissioning your refinery invite him to come and grace the events please
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Dchampion65: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

What a life!!

I am suspecting he has a brain touch.
Mad man in cloth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by atilla(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Imagine this shameless man being your father

I was trying to imagine this too they might be used to him. I went on his page and saw him post a birthday shout out from one of his children calling him the best father in the world Iol .
If this guy was my father I would change my surname.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
May God comfort the man whose wife or girlfriend is among.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by winner37(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
This man no get sense at all ,
This his first batch of names the number is what I cover in one month any time I travel to Lagos and it takes him years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.