Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With (59576 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by correctyourself(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!

Don't believe what you're see up there, it's a pire lie, check number 62 and 68 they're same name, and that name is from benin trib and it's a name given to Male amd not female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by doncartel: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2023
His name was also released by bobrisky as being among the guys she has bleeped

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by correctyourself(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Na today I don believe this statement that maturity doesn't come with age.

Don't believe what you're see up there, it's a pire lie, check number 62 and 68 they're same name, and that name is from benin trib and it's a name given to Male amd not female.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by correctyourself(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:
To celebrate his 70th birthday, businessman releases the names of women he has slept with.

Guys check if your girlfriend or ex is on the list cheesy grin grin

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by correctyourself(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
The deadbeat has no wife that bore a child for him i guess.imagine those nuisance he has bleep the feelings they would be having by now

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by mozona(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pls allow the man to blow his trumpet afterall he is not begging and still standing strong at his age.

For short he look after himself despite the sex escapade.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Ulunne777(f): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
FVL has always been a stu pod man.Wonder what Amara saw in hima ND thought he was ok. grin

Ppl who will see their names there,I wonder what they'd do

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Greenfusion: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mrfeel:

I think the old man in this picture is not really the one posting all these, I believe someone stole his pictures or hacked his account on Facebook to post all these, cause the list is fake made up names
It better be
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Astra101: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
doncartel:
His name was also released by bobrisky as being among the guys she has bleeped

Wait fess... You mean bobrisky bleeped him or him bleeped bobrisky
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by WorldRichest: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
DKM123:
This 70yr old man is an Agbadoist (most Tinubu hailers no dey get sense) who is always chasing clout on Facebook.
A 5times divorcee and now single. No one ever takes him seriously.

Your mother wey get sense, how come her name appears in the 69 and Cowgirl subsection? Better go and submit yourself for DNA so that you stop bearing the wrong surname
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by humilitypays(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
A typical Yoruba man.

Once a Yoruba man have some financial freedom, it is finished, pity the women that he would come across.

The only things most Yoruba men are good at are:

Party
Dance
Sing
Fvck
Fvck
Wire wire
Money ritual aka Osole
Ifa and Alfa visits for spiritual guide
Travel to London
Club around Lagos, London
Marry or deceive many vulnerable women
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by HRMK: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Imagine this shameless man being your father

EVEN THE WIFE WONT LIKE THIS! THAT IS IF HE HAS ANY!!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by DKM123: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
WorldRichest:

Your mother wey get sense, how come her name appears in the 69 and Cowgirl subsection? Better go and submit yourself for DNA so that you stop bearing the wrong surname

Na true but na your mama be the head ashewo for their pro gang that year na. The man fcuuuk both mine and your olosho mama together for threes0me for back of trailer naim dem take conceive me and you. My fellow basterd brother, when we go do our village meeting? Hahahaha LNGKM!
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Lance008(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Na today I don believe this statement that maturity doesn't come with age.
When life threat u right u no go know say people Dey suffer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na cruise he Dey catch some name fit be fake
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Karemarealty288(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
How did he remember their surnames.....maybe he has AI dick...as funny as it may sound, some nairalanders mama names might be on the list...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Francis Van-Lare vagina Industries Ltd.
The first and oldest vagina speculator from South West.

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by azikiweironsi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Bloody liar.
I don't buy this crap.
Old fo.ol
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by delishpot: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lol. Old man reminiscing . I have more names for him to add. The list ain't long enough
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Adakintroy: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
But women do this all the time and no woma will complain but as oon aa man do am women go see maturity to talk.

But the man sha na mumu.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by sajiwere(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
The picture here is indecent in all sense of decency, many demons you imported from those list Sir

quote author=Chimezie198 post=127389586]More[/quote]
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by LordIsaac(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Awuzubilliee😊
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:
To celebrate his 70th birthday, businessman releases the names of women he has slept with.

He has deleted the message from Facebook I checked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Hassanmaye(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!

modified :Fuvk to those giving me useless mentions .
Talk to your gender They can do anything for money including sleeping with sick men like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
The deadbeat has no wife that bore a child for him i guess.imagine those nuisance he has bleep the feelings they would be having by now
He has the deleted the message but the damage has been done
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Hassanmaye(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin Firstly, releasing the names now, does it mean he's ready to kpai? He's kpashed alot!
Secondly, i noticed more southsouth names, it seems he likes kpashing gals from that end!

At 70, brainless!
Repent, receive Christ!
A rehab will go a long way!
They're easy to get check online sites
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Fuckyoumod: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
donziller:
If him reach 100 I go comment
I have slept with over 157 women and still counting at 30 years. He is a learner.

Why mention their names?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Hassanmaye(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Antoeni:
39% Are Married Women
11% Are Widows
20% Are Prostitutes
30% Are His Real Girlfriends
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mubiola360: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chimezie198:

in a nutshell, we can as well say, this are the of ladies that cheats. This brought the questions of " who cheats the most in a relationship?
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by olatade(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

Transfer of owo obo sad

grin grin grin grin

You no well aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
correctyourself:

There are things we do and don't do that tags respect to ages .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Jeon(f): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dchampion65:

I am suspecting he has a brain touch. Mad man in cloth.
No he's perfectly fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Sucre7: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lol gone are the days when old age means wisdom now it means stupidity 😭

His children must be ashamed of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Jeon(f): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mummiesboy:
grin Vinito Una two crazyto wallahito
So one can be this foolish? Omokri come and see your master weh him drugs too don finish

Mummiesboy, you're called by mama. Now run along.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.