Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With (59571 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Antoeni(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2023
The Yoruba Man is Naturally Built This Way , Na Follow Come

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by deanoffaculty: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2023
This man na G.O.A.T......
Legend of the DICKers!!!
😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Chibuzoripob: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2023
shocked sad cheesy grin still counting. Dem mama FULL ONLINE,BADOO in their late 30/40 still single

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by ufuosman(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Y naming them
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mosba: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2023
If this is for the Guinness Book of World Records you definitely have a chance. Though I don't care to know how long God give you to live but I'm sure you've shortened it by at least a decade.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Henix(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2023
70yrs old man

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by victorazyvictor(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2023
70 shrines
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by victorazyvictor(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Antoeni:
The Yoruba Man is Naturally Built This Way , Na Follow Come

Leave it for us like that.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Sermwell(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Dshocker:

You go explain explain tire, no evidence....

Anybody can pile up any list, let him show proof.
He has done that with pictures! What other proof do you need? grin
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by KillahPriest: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

This are the people that called them selfs obidients
receive sense cool
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Antoeni(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2023
He meant to say; i have infected These Ladies with STD'S / HIV
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by ukaface(f): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2023
I know one or two alpha Nairaland guys go see their mama/ aunty or sister name for there

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by GOTVee: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

Mugu Islamic terrorist. Why are you crying on this thread now. LMAO. More bombs for your terrorist brothers and your foolish religion.

angry angry angry angry

Don't dare me
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by soccerlite: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Lolzzzzz 🤣

Just don't know what to say
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by bluefilm: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2023
This man is going nuts
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Pejapaul247: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2023
You need Jesus, else if you die this way without repentance, you will go to hell fire.
My number is 07036170247
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by creativehubb: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Unecesary
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Dshocker(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Sermwell:

He has done that with pictures! What other proof do you need? grin

Which proof?

Probably holding his wife, or a random girl he met abroad.

Nobody sleeps with such number of girls, and still have the accurate records, so he is lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Ignmakwe: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Depression is real!!!

Many are mad, but a handful are roaming....

Life Happens!!!
😷😷😷

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Originalsly: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2023
tuzle:

Imagine a topic from 2017 termed this same man a pastor. What where they smoking then https://www.nairaland.com/2948994/pastor-van-lare-grabs-wifes-boobs

Nice work... pulling up the old topic. I thought he was going senile ... but with this old post I now want to believe the wife divorced him and split with half of what he had .... and he has to pay child support. I guess now he hates women and is now on a mission to drag them into the gutter with him.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by sylve11: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Nonexisting1:
It is finished. Many marriages about to crash. I had thought he picked random names but I know two names in the list and they are married vaginarians, one hailing from Ihiagwa.

Different people can bear the same names. cool
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Biglittlelois(f): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Wait, baba 70 did this? I honestly thought he is a youngster, truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever

I'm yet to see a monetary award attached to diick hopping.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Fulaninigger: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Na Ibo women full the list, not surprised

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by dododawa1: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Inside life

Everything dey happen
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by tollyboy5(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!
What kind of lady have sex with who no get sense?
E no get sense bah? but he get money so those wey no get sense and money open yanch lol
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Otunbakayce: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2023
A lot of people will be checking for their girlfriend and sisters name.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2023
sylve11:

Different people can bear the same names. cool
They must have changed their names
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2023
This man still dey learn...

Since I started my wayward lifestyle, I don cover far more than the number wey this man posted and I'm still going...

Well, him try sha...

Cos u can't compare someone who dey carry runs babes steady with his own style...

In a week, I dey fvck like 2 - 3 different Olosho. This one no even count to my fwb wey I dey hammer on cruise level...

Been in the game for almost 2 decades...
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Greystone: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Na today I don believe this statement that maturity doesn't come with age.

In fact, today I finally believe that not all old men are wise.
Some fools simply grow old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by tollyboy5(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Wait, baba 70 did this? I honestly thought he is a youngster, truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever

I'm yet to see a monetary award attached to diick hopping.
When those ladies were opening yanch like fuuls they dont know bah? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.