Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals (20971 Views)

15 Multinationals Exit Nigeria In Three Years – NECA / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by duduade: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2023
La aago melooo
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by harmony940(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2023
The Nnpc should be a lubricant so to speak for foreign exchange for the country,but it will shock you that it has not be audited fir years. The cbn ex governor Sanusi was sacked when he was saying this....
The govt knows the right thing to do in stabilizing the Naira,then the multinationals would stop leaving Nigeria.

Work on power and the exchange rate.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by D4gmail1: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Go read the history of Rwanda and South Africa before proclaiming your pessimism here.

No nation is unfixable.

Ghana was fixed.
China was fixed.

Nigeria will be fixed whenever the right person occupies Aso Rock.

Let's not lie to ourselves. I don't support Tinubu either but Nigeria's problem cannot be solved under 8 years. It will be delusional for anyone to think so.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by gabbytabby: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by maasoap(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Lol. grin grin grin
Instead of successive leaders/presidents to provide enabling environment in terms of electricity, good roads, moderate taxes, security and so on that support smooth business operations, he's begging as if multinationals were happy to leave. Shame of a nation
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by sukar886: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Tinubu, APC and his fellowers are big failure
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by deanoffaculty: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Multinationals companies that some Nigerians are managing to take care of themselves and families.....chai!!
There will be great adverse effect on the economy.
Is government not thinking of the effects on Nigerians? IGR will even suffer, Taxes will suffer, Nation's workforce will suffer, etc
Chai!!!!
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Josywhyte: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
A failed country,failed leader,failed party and failed supporters....
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Very simple....... Fix the issues (ASAP)..... Not all your audio announcements .........
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Exceed15: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

Who are u fooling here? U pray .. when una don Use una hand do una sef
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Khyrvxjzy: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
After snatching running away with the people’s mandate you’re now begging

You’re begging while your online dimwits are saying companies can leave, that others will come

Dimwits wey Aso Rock animas chop pass

Ebola create an enabling environment for foreign investors then you won’t need to beg rather na them go dey rush you

Nobody wan plunge his capital into a failed economy

Cocaine sniffer

ipob wey say make dangote refinery burn
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2023
D4gmail1:

Let's not lie to ourselves. I don't support Tinubu either but Nigeria's problem cannot be solved under 8 years. It will be delusional for anyone to think so.
Laughing. Since May 29th this year that Tinubu became our president, every policy of his is making life hard for Nigerians because everything he's doing is about making more money which hasn't translated to anything positive and meaningful. He's a total DISAPPOINTMENT because all what he's doing is taking us back and dragging more citizens into poverty everyday.
Note: I voted for him, hence my disappointment in him
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Kemadealadire(f): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Oga, provide an enabling environment.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Exceed15: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Most useless, incompetent and power drunk president is begging as if na by begging. The exit of these multinationals due high cost of operations is worsening economy the More. Tinubu is a FAILURE.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Khyrvxjzy: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Cat got your tongue now

You no know wetin to type again

Na why them rate Aso rock animals pass una

Animals are getting 260 million for feeding

You and your colleagues are getting bread and beans

What am I even saying where una see money for bread and beans

so dem no rate the animal pass you

you get over 260m abi
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Racoon(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2023
You are begging investors to stay to invest in a country being ran aground by criminals. Economy is not runned by no be statistics we go chop emilokan criminal mentality

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Racoon(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2023
maasoap:
Laughing. Since May 29th this year that Tinubu became our president, every policy of his is making life hard for Nigerians because everything he's doing is about making more money which hasn't translated to anything positive and meaningful.

He's a total DISAPPOINTMENT because all what he's doing is taking us back and dragging more citizens into poverty everyday. Note: I voted for him, hence my disappointment in him
You lots knew that he was foisted a catastrophe of Buhari kind because of his wicked egocentric emilokan criminal mentality yet insulted sane minds who already knew Tinubu is another disaster Nigeria does not deserve.

cc: Sarrki, Afamed, Omenka, Seunmsg, Mannabbqgrillss, NLpoliceman, Eriggs, NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by BluntCrazeMan: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Is it by urging??

Good Market Environment attracts market activities on its own naturally..

If you want economic activities in Nigeria,, then see Nigeria as a market.

Find ways to make it favourable for both the buyers and sellers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Sunday2021: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2023
D4gmail1:

gerrout. Did anybody said he should solve Nigeria problems? We only ask him to allow us to be the way he mate us.
He came when we are buying fuel at 180
Foodstuffs was cheaper.
Medicines was cheaper
Etc.
We know that he has nothing to offer, the only thing we ask him is to let us be as he mate us. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

You’re begging while your online dimwits are saying companies can leave, that others will come

Ebola create an enabling environment for foreign investors then you won’t need to beg rather na them go dey rush you

Cocaine sniffer
Lol! More may still exit, with the way things are presently in this country.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by BreakingNews21: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Royal Dutch Shell has worn out its welcome.
And I dislike the upstream grammar bs.😄
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by zeusdgrt(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Was UK economy not stable as at the time Obi closed stores and ran to Nigeria to swell from the lawlessness of Nigeria government over the years
Is Obi actions ur problem or the president u guys elected?una say una win election still can't leave the man alone as ur candidate dey fail Nigerians on a constant.Get a life and discuss reality of the nations issues.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2023
Racoon:
You lots knew that he was foisted a catastrophe of Buhari kind because of his wicked egocentric emilokan criminal mentality yet insulted sane minds who already knew Tinubu is another disaster Nigeria does not deserve.

Here we go again with these opportunitists! Must everything be about you losers and your candidate with no track record of achievements? If Tinubu is a disappointment, does that mean a guarantee that your candidate could have been better?
BTW: Buhari wasn't foisted on Nigerians, Nigerians willingly went to the polling booths and cast their votes for him. If he turned out to be a disappointment, the blame was still his.
And if Tinubu turned out to be a disappointment too, the blame is his and not the voters
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Lol! No amount of begging will make these multinationals stay,as long as the business environment is unfavourable for smooth business activities.
BAT should do the needful and stop begging.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by gabicon: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/dont-leave-nigeria-tinubu-urges-multinationals/

The fact is that worldwide things are a bit tough for businesses a lot of adjustments are being made to ensure survival. Adding the Nigerian factor to that fact is another thing entirely. Businesses are not run by emotions or cheap talk, it would be folly to assume that the decision to exit Nigeria by these companies were made less than a years or two ago, businesses don't make quick decisions on long-term effects. Tinubu is just at the recieving end of these decisions, but that's what leadership is about taking responsibility for problems you didn't create.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by teejet: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/dont-leave-nigeria-tinubu-urges-multinationals/

The Op should stop deceiving the gullible with clickbait.

Nowhere was it stated in the content of the report that Tinubu BEGGED.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by FireUpNow(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Dey play there, abi you nor think of the ripple effect before you open your mouth saying fuel subsidy is gone, floating of the Naira aka devaluation and your useless economic policies execution? I dey laugh at the master strategist. First class graduate of accounting from CSU.lolz
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Hahahaha. Reminds me of Amin begging some foreigners...
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Alliswell248: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Cocaine sniffer

He ran away with the Ipob miscreants mandate.

No regret voting Tinubu.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Available9: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

You are more interested in tinubu succeeding than Nigeria succeeding...what if his ambition is to kill Nigeria...Mr. succeed Weldone
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Alliswell248: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! No amount of begging will make these multinationals stay,as long as the business environment is unfavourable for smooth business activities.
BAT should do the needful and stop begging.

Read....he never begged them.
Infact she'll said they are invested again.

Don't fall for clickbait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Says He Took N7bn Loan To Pay May Salaries / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters / NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.