Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals (20967 Views)

15 Multinationals Exit Nigeria In Three Years – NECA / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Careful4u: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
pls ZTFU! keep Obi's name out your gworo stinkiiii mouth joo!

Failure comparing 29 out of 30 report card with the 30th position grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by kaywhy09(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
Okay
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by deavicky(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

one of the way obi would have fixed things in the country is klby knowing fully well that the people put him there and he can also be removed by the same people not the later.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Agugbadin: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Government decision to devalue the Naira coupled with other secondary issues is the reason why they are leaving.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Ever8090: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Careful4u:

pls ZTFU! keep Obi's name out your gworo stinkiiii mouth joo!

Failure comparing 29 out of 30 report card with the 30th position grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my mouth dey stink like your mama toto abi?..
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by 8stargeneral: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2023
You never see anything yet

When the environment is not conducive for them your now begging....why not put things in other and see them staying back without even begging them....very soon you will be ruling only your supporter's
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Sunday2021: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Benwallt:

What's happening is not a new thing as you miscreants make it look. Companies all over the world fold up n relocate due to several reasons. Where is Dunlop, Michelin and co.? Is Nigeria short on tyres? Economy is bad, agreed. Na today e start?

You loud mouths fools won't let person hear word yet you call yourself billionaires and you salted everywhere with tears daily.
why do you sound foolish? So because killing didn't start today we should allow it to continue abi? Then why do we have the new government? You are a disgrace to your family.
Talking about Micheline and Dunlop: Do you know how many lives Nigeria wasted every year as a result of fake and second hand tires since Micheline and Dunlop left?
Do you know how much medicines are sold since gsk left? A drug that use to be 5k is now 55k, is that what you want?
Sometimes i wonder if you guys actually have human brain or your skull is empty.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Sunday2021: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2023
D4gmail1:

I fully understand your point of view but you must see that Nigeria is a democratic country not a Kingdom where a King can declare just anything and change things over night. The laws of democratic country where we have law makers and elected office holders make things more complex the number 1 person in the country to take decisions just on his own.

If Nigeria must work, then we must migrate out of the current system Government because it does not work for Africa.
but it work when tinubu announced the removal of subsidies on his first day as president abi? But work when he sent billions of naira to an unconstitutional office of the first lady. It always work whenever it favours the leaders but it cannot work when the citizen need them.
3 billion was used in owambe in Dubai without any difficulties but when it reach for tinubu to implement the 35k he promised federal government workers as palliative everything stop working.
We should stop decieving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Uchek(m): 3:26am On Dec 10, 2023
I schooled in Unimaid ( 1989-94)

Kevinjap:
They no dey tell body say rain dey fall.

When I came to Maiduguri under Buhari transport was 6.5k but now it was double. 2weeks down after exams but I'm still stuck here
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Benwallt(m): 5:06am On Dec 10, 2023
Sunday2021:
why do you sound foolish? So because killing didn't start today we should allow it to continue abi? Then why do we have the new government? You are a disgrace to your family.
Talking about Micheline and Dunlop: Do you know how many lives Nigeria wasted every year as a result of fake and second hand tires since Micheline and Dunlop left?
Do you know how much medicines are sold since gsk left? A drug that use to be 5k is now 55k, is that what you want?
Sometimes i wonder if you guys actually have human brain or your skull is empty.

What you reprobates prayed for daily is bad news about Nigeria. You are getting the bad news and you are still wailing. It's sad to share a country with despicable characters like you and your entire tribe.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Kevinjap: 5:13am On Dec 10, 2023
Uchek:
I schooled in Unimaid ( 1989-94)

Wow.. I wasn't even put to birth by then shocked
That must be wonderful experience then but unfortunately the system is unlike what it use to be now.
Did you stay on or off campus? cheesy
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Skepticus: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! More may still exit, with the way things are presently in this country.

For the fact that he is still begging shows that he has no mental grasp of what is happening.

The first solution to most problems, is first acknowledging as a problem with the mindset of solving it. Tinubu hasn't done any of this.

It's going to be a terrible long 8 years of pain, agony and suffering for Nigerians.

Any pastor or imam talking about hellfire is a joke. We are already in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Skepticus:

For the fact that he is still begging shows that he has no mental grasp of what is happening.

The first solution to most problems, is first acknowledging as a problem with the mindset of solving it. Tinubu hasn't done any of this.

It's going to be a terrible long 8 years of pain, agony and suffering for Nigerians.

Any pastor or imam talking about hellfire is a joke. We are already in hell.
True, my brother.We are in the centre of Hell where it's hottest.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by anumati(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2023
Your Ultimate Account Aggregator for Complete Financial Freedom in India. Gain secure, seamless, and comprehensive access to your financial data, empowering you to make informed decisions and take control of your financial future. Unlock the door to unparalleled financial freedom with Anumati today https://www.anumati.co.in/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Got Arrested / El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.