Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals (20970 Views)

15 Multinationals Exit Nigeria In Three Years – NECA / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Fearyourcreator: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
After snatching running away with the people’s mandate you’re now begging

You’re begging while your online dimwits are saying companies can leave, that others will come

Dimwits wey Aso Rock animas chop pass

Ebola create an enabling environment for foreign investors then you won’t need to beg rather na them go dey rush you

Nobody wan plunge his capital into a failed economy

Cocaine sniffer
Person wey no fit suffer again for money ... You go drag am tire...
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

None of those countries is as ethnoreligiously divided as Nigeria is.

Nigeria will never make any progress as presently constituted.

No one should deceive himself.

Only true federalism that will channel the ethnoreligious hatred into competitive developments or outright balkanization can save Nigerians.

Then you should read about the Hutu-Tutsi civil war of Rwanda.

If Rwanda could be welded into one, Nigeria can.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Fearyourcreator: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

The poor amongst the masses are very greedy ooo... Gone are those days when people are contented with what they have
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Then you should read about the Hutu-Tutsi civil war of Rwanda.

If Rwanda could be welded into one, Nigeria can.

There's no religious colouration to their ethnic problems.

Irreconcilable religious differences and fanaticism are the worse things to happen to any country.

Look at the north: Is Shettima the best they can offer? The just selected him as the only one who can represent their religion better. Competency doesn't matter to them.

They're already praying Tinubu should successfully complete his 8yrs so that they can replace him with their preferred northern Muslim. It doesn't bother to them if Tinubu is doing well or not during those 8yrs.

No country can thrive with people who reason like this.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Ikpunnegi01: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Cat got your tongue now

You no know wetin to type again

Na why them rate Aso rock animals pass una

Animals are getting 260 million for feeding

You and your colleagues are getting bread and beans

What am I even saying where una see money for bread and beans
Na so..
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by simfrost90210: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kevinjap:

Amen.. thank you. I be rounding up next year God's willing.

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by morule20(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
After snatching running away with the people’s mandate you’re now begging

You’re begging while your online dimwits are saying companies can leave, that others will come

Dimwits wey Aso Rock animas chop pass

Ebola create an enabling environment for foreign investors then you won’t need to beg rather na them go dey rush you

Nobody wan plunge his capital into a failed economy

Cocaine sniffer
How person wey sniff cocaine wan make better decision?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Litmus: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nigerians and Nigeria need to incorporate psychology when interacting with the outside world. When West approach Africa, Asia and South America they believe they understand their psychology. This understanding advantages them. We need, as Nigerians to understand the psychology of the nations and thire peoples with which we associate and deal.

Now, if Nigeria understood the psychology of the various Western nations, Nigeria wouldn't be appealing to these foreign firms to persevere in Nigeria. This is since, to Europeans, appealing is a cue to flee!

The people of the West do not respond well to begging, pleading or generosity. They rarely reciprocate kindness. Your act of kindness to them is to them a chink in your armour to exploit. The white woman traveling through Africa on her motorbike will have more respect for that scary police man that asked her for money than for those online praising her bravery and wishing her well.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by TrumpDonald2: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

What's happening is not a new thing as you miscreants make it look. Companies all over the world fold up n relocate due to several reasons. Where is Dunlop, Michelin and co.? Is Nigeria short on tyres? Economy is bad, agreed. Na today e start?

You loud mouths fools won't let person hear word yet you call yourself billionaires and you salted everywhere with tears daily.

Keep deceiving yourself. Stupidity seems to be hereditary in you all. The druggie has come out begging companies not to leave and you are here vomiting the rubbish that the vacuum within your skull can produce.

Which other administration came out to beg companies not to leave?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Niok: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tunubu is a foolish man
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Pimples(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Bullet01:
I hope your body language is not saying otherwise?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Makavelli001: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Click the link to Join our revolutionary moment

https:///EVT4juSj4pU3AzYgpJspH6
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Benwallt(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Keep deceiving yourself. Stupidity seems to be hereditary in you all. The druggie has come out begging companies not to leave and you are here vomiting the rubbish that the vacuum within your skull can produce.

Which other administration came out to beg companies not to leave?

Compound imbǝcilǝ with zero comprehension.
You know the difference between urge and beg. Mumu typing for like n shares that won't fetch him a Kobo.

Take your generational stupidity somewhere else.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by TrumpDonald2: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Compound imbǝcilǝ with zero comprehension.
You know the difference between urge and beg. Mumu typing for like n shares that won't fetch him a Kobo.

Take your generational stupidity somewhere else.

😂😂😂 Urge is your problem. Tell him to command them. Tell him to force them to stay. Is he not the commander in chief. 😂😂😂

If your stupidity is this high, i wonder how high that of those you inherited it from.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by akeju900: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
You can't help it druggie. Your policy is killing...You can't help it druggie. Your policy is killing......
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Lexicon123: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
What exactly is the govt doing to encourage the existing companies to stay and new foreign investors to come? Absolutely nothing! No clear policy direction, no incentives, nothing! Contrarily, the govt and its corrupt agencies, go after the relatively law abiding companies and continue to corruptly squeeze them because they know those companies will never give in to their corrupt demands.

The highly corrupt NCDMB is a very clear example of this height of govt squeezing the foreign investors. They come and threaten you with very stupid and baseless audits and fines. Meanwhile, a body that’s supposed to be promoting local content has its management and staff, gallivanting around foreign countries from kickbacks they get from non-compliant companies and some companies sponsored training and estacodes imposed on such companies. Anyone that has dealt with these guys can bear me witness. Just an epitome of how Nigeria is forcing companies outta Nigeria. Smh!!!🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by DOM7: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Na by begging? This confuse being think governance is criminality, you are dealing with serious minded people that knows where and when to put their money.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Streetdoctor: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Cat got your tongue now

You no know wetin to type again

Na why them rate Aso rock animals pass una

Animals are getting 260 million for feeding

You and your colleagues are getting bread and beans

What am I even saying where una see money for bread and beans
Bread Ke? D idiot phone repairer that couldn't afford to renew his shop rent u are wasting ur time on.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Streetdoctor: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Beremx:
You don't need to beg anybody. Make policies that are favourable to them and they'll start coming in droves. Local companies are packing up talk less of multinationals.
Aunty u no dey ronu again?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Beremx(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Aunty u no dey ronu again?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Streetdoctor: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Beremx:
Na innocent question ask. Waiting cum happen why u no dey ronu again
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Beremx(f): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Na innocent question ask. Waiting cum happen why u no dey ronu again
you think I'm Yoruba?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by CSTRR: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
He built lagos.
lol
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by CSTRR: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
If the pdp through people like NOI , soludo, arunma oteh, aganga, did not manage the economy well, and was able to attract foreign investments and build GDP , tinubu would have not been able to brag about "building" lagos.

It was the foreign investments that was pouring into the country through federal policies and initiatives, that states like lagos and ogun benefited from.

By the time FDI into Nigeria crash to zero, and the IGR in lagos crashes by 50%, let me see the clown that would use lagos to brag again.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Streetdoctor: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Beremx:
you think I'm Yoruba?
See how u dey bring Yoruba for dis matter, Ronu or not?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Catapault: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Menclothing:
Bring in new company give loan to local companies doing same thing as international companies leaving for expansion
I don’t see why foreign companies will own mtn and multi choice this companies made too much money from our population

ShopRite left we have many super market we didn’t miss them

Government invest in local businesses

Very well said.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Catapault: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
TinubuNG:
Very mischievous headline.

Extremely mischievous.

Designed to attract incendiary comments from IPOB outcasts.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Beremx(f): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Streetdoctor:

See how u dey bring Yoruba for dis matter, Ronu or not?
MagicBishop abeg leave me. No be your own dey do me
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Streetdoctor: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Beremx:
MagicBishop abeg leave me. No be your own dey do me
Who's Magic Bishop again
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by D4gmail1: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

It can, brother.
8 years is 2 years short of a decade.

That's a long enough time to understudy institutions to hire and fire heads and workers; constitute panels of inquiry and implement their recommendations; reform whole institutions and scrap useless ones; flag off constructions and commission them.

In fact, one year is enough for a well-meaning president to show the direction his administration is headed.
In less than six months, we've already resigned to fate as it concerns Agbado's leadership.

With just a sentence from his inaugural speech, Buhari of bad memory moved the Army headquarters to Maiduguri.

With just a sentence from his inaugural speech, Agbado removed petroleum subsidy.

That's the power vested in the office of the president.
The GCFR is Lord over all entities in the federal republic, both spiritual and temporal.

We only need to elect a rational human being who understands how to wield that power in a positive way and Nigeria will instantly take shape.

I fully understand your point of view but you must see that Nigeria is a democratic country not a Kingdom where a King can declare just anything and change things over night. The laws of democratic country where we have law makers and elected office holders make things more complex the number 1 person in the country to take decisions just on his own.

If Nigeria must work, then we must migrate out of the current system Government because it does not work for Africa.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
D4gmail1:

I fully understand your point of view but you must see that Nigeria is a democratic country not a Kingdom where a King can declare just anything and change things over night. The laws of democratic country where we have law makers and elected office holders make things more complex the number 1 person in the country to take decisions just on his own.

If Nigeria must work, then we must migrate out of the current system Government because it does not work for Africa.

My point of view is that the powers constitutionally vested on the president is enough to overhaul the state of the nation.

Take the appointment of ministers and service chiefs for example and you'll realise how far-reaching the president's powers are.

True, there is balance of powers but in the event of a lacuna in power, the Senate president can only assume the powers of the GCFR in the absence of both the president and his vice.

The Senate and the legislature can be rubber-stamp arms to the executive, but the reverse is never the case.

The GCFR is the highest national title in the federal republic.

It is the leverage provided by this privilege that a well-meaning leader could exploit in the circumstance of an uncooperative legislature or judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Twist4u: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Until Tinubu swallow back his epic, loud and ignorant statement " NA STATISTIC WE CHOP"
then and only then he will see progress.

Otherwise, Otilorhh!!!!!!!!

If you say education is expensive try illiteracy 😁😁😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? / Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" / Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.