Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals (20969 Views)

15 Multinationals Exit Nigeria In Three Years – NECA / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Adeiza5995: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
I been think say wake been they sing sai jagaban
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Benwallt(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
reiddecuti:
You can't help it druggie. Your policy is killing...

I thought you are a billionaire
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Confirm4real(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2023
He finally realized that multinational Companies are leaving and want to leave the Country grin

At least APC is truthful this time around...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by tivta(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Lol
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by blackgold2018(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Was UK economy not stable as at the time Obi closed stores and ran to Nigeria to swell from the lawlessness of Nigeria government over the years
mugu

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Benwallt(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2023
blackgold2018:
mugu

Scum
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by BrickDevo: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Affordable 24hr/7days constant electricity and security
Fix the Above and everything will align by default

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by oyigocho(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

Yes, the unity of the poor masses across the length and breadth of this country is far more closer than you think. Hardship have a way of uniting people but the only problem is who will lead the way for this amalgamation. Do not underestimate the power of the social media. All we need is like minds across board that will be committed to bring in the change we desired. It was almost achieved through the Obidient movement but the penetration was not sacrosanct in the far north.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Bukolaolamipo: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

Everybody has to agree with me that this destruction we are facing now started when one clueless,dumbass, sickly old general with no foresight became president even though he just wanted to be president for the title sake,APC destroyed this nation way more than PDP ever did.in the past PDP use to beg you to vote with rice,sugar , salt,oil etc...but with APC they use INEC TO RIG YOU OUT AND THEN TELL YOU TO GO TO COURT BECAUSE THE JUDICIARY BELONGS TO THEM.RIGHT NOW MY ADVICE IS THIS FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF NAIJA OR PERISH WHEN THE REAL HEAT FROM THE NONSENSE DECISIONS BEING BY THIS BASTARDS BEGIN.PEACE

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by snowball11(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2023
Baba werey on the beat! cheesy

Idiots in power! grin
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by TrumpDonald2: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Was UK economy not stable as at the time Obi closed stores and ran to Nigeria to swell from the lawlessness of Nigeria government over the years

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So you people are still after Obi? Obi is still tormenting you guys? What has the thread got to do with Obi? Is Obi the one chasing them out? By the way, what did Tinubu swell from?

Una level of stupidity is way too high for a normal human being. Keep deceiving yourself. He has budgeted billions for Aso rock feeding. Hope your own reach like that? 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Buharidgeneral: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2023
kettykin:
What if Tinubu is the bottleneck
.... So therefore
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Thinktwicemybro: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:

Please keep quite agbadoria
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by TrumpDonald2: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
This man is very funny, you think it is just mouth they use in keeping businesses running the way you guys have been using mouth to run the country with propaganda reason why Nigeria is failing and running into debts, businesses are designed for profit making, if only you guys run the country Nigeria as a business enterprise, Nigeria would have been one of the best countries in the world...

Tinubu, Propaganda does not run businesses, it is 419 business that runs on propaganda, stop running Nigeria like a 419 business

You will not see FreeStuffsNG on this thread. She should keep deceiving herself.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by jeff1607(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:

Nigeria's problem ain't difficult to fix at all
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Hotzone(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2023
OSIM OTILO
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by id4sho(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
After snatching running away with the people’s mandate you’re now begging

You’re begging while your online dimwits are saying companies can leave, that others will come

Dimwits wey Aso Rock animas chop pass

Ebola create an enabling environment for foreign investors then you won’t need to beg rather na them go dey rush you

Nobody wan plunge his capital into a failed economy

Cocaine sniffer
Nigeria is collapsing angry
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Winneepye: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2023
They will come back when we finish our renovation work.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by bigman001(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
After snatching running away with the people’s mandate you’re now begging

You’re begging while your online dimwits are saying companies can leave, that others will come

Dimwits wey Aso Rock animas chop pass

Ebola create an enabling environment for foreign investors then you won’t need to beg rather na them go dey rush you

Nobody wan plunge his capital into a failed economy

Cocaine sniffer

Bro , easy on him small nah, no carry naija matter for ahead ooo make you no go get untimely stroke or heart attack , in as much i don't like many things happening in the country even before President Tinubu administration came into power, i dey try not involve myself into naija discussion because before you know it , its already personal and you wont know when you start cursing and ranting. The country na Cruise .
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by adecz: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Tinubu is showing the Yoruba aspect
of his character.

Always talk talk, but no action❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

Since he came on board, it's always
one disastrous policy after the other.

Is he just waking up to the fact that over
5 major multinational companies have
left Nigeria since he became president &
most of them left because his atrocious
policies made it unviable for them to
keep operating in Nigeria❗️❗️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:

Go read the history of Rwanda and South Africa before proclaiming your pessimism here.

No nation is unfixable.

Ghana was fixed.
China was fixed.

Nigeria will be fixed whenever the right person occupies Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by ayo2008: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/dont-leave-nigeria-tinubu-urges-multinationals/

Instead of him to tackle the indicators that caused them to leave, He is crying foul.

If Nigerians have the wherewithal to leave Nigerian leaving Jagaban and his cronies, they will leave cos he has made life toxic for the common man on the street.SMH

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by naturefellow(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:

Stop praying! Nigeria is one of the most religious nation in the world. Church is mostly a business here. On the world map, where has it led us in the past two decades?
One of the most corrupt nations, and Poverty capital of the world!!!

Don't expect anything good from a certificate forger, drug baron and mandate thief as president.

"No one who steals or buys power uses it for public good!"

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by MrColdsweat: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Brother Ode

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Abrahamweb(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

See this idiot.
We are talking about our economy this one is still stuck on Obi.
Leave politics, election don pass.
Obi is not in power so cannot be blamed

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Mosba: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Country is dismantling on top Baba Tinubu head. I heard it loud and clear during night vigil prayer from a church near our house as people are vehemently praying for an opportunity to get out of this country. I also join millions of youths praying for the same thing to happen

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Konjiboii: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Brushstrokes20: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2023
So that you and your doomed, dumb as Fvck kleptomaniac cohorts can continue to plunder their business .... # DREAM ON!😒

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND PROPAGANDISTS! Awon eleribu, ole, jegudu jera gbogbo 💯✅
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Greenfusion: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:

The first step to solving a problem is agreeing that you have a problem....the APC Govt doesn't agree nigeria has a problem, and their supporters applaud them at every good and rubbish they do....they attack every criticism made on their govt. . . that's the first step to failure. Obi could have done better but not solve every issue Nigeria is facing, I believe he would have set a foundation for a new and reasonable Nigeria which is what we all need....
Truly, most Nigerians on the street has bad mentality, if we have a working and reasonable govt, alot would change....even in terms of unity between tribes.....who has been causing issues between tribes? Its our politicians that causing problems because of their selfish desires. If we had a reasonable govt that check mates all these genuinely, alot would improve for the better.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by deanoffaculty: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Beremx:
You don't need to beg anybody. Make policies that are favourable to them and they'll start coming in droves. Local companies are packing up talk less of multinationals.
My sister na true you talk.
I pray God will help us in this country.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Elidrisy20: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2023
Wetin remain?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by blaise26abj(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:

Underrated comment . The unity of north and south people will change this country . For violent or peaceful revolution to happen in this country , it MUST start in the north . Until then , we are playing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.