Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals (20968 Views)

15 Multinationals Exit Nigeria In Three Years – NECA / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too" / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by sammyonal: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Bro am very happy for this statement cos u spoke my mind, I repeat nobody can ever fix this country. The country has been ruined by people who we voted as our leaders who I refers to as ruiners.
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Usmanovic95(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Was UK economy not stable as at the time Obi closed stores and ran to Nigeria to swell from the lawlessness of Nigeria government over the years

Take a day off mentioning obi on every topic. Let's focus on Nigeria. Investors are leaving in droves and you know the effect that will have on unemployment rate and it's socioeconomic effect.And again how many Multinational corporation stop operation at the same time obi closed his store?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Yelight(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2023
It's not by begging but by feasible government policies that will make them stay.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by TinubuNG: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Very mischievous headline.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Akano5(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Kevinjap:
They no dey tell body say rain dey fall.

When I came to Maiduguri under Buhari transport was 6.5k but now it was double. 2weeks down after exams but I'm still stuck here

how is the security in Maiduguri for students? I'm considering applying for studies bro
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Alliswell248:

Read....he never begged them. Infact she'll said they are invested again.
Don't fall for clickbait.
Lol! I have heard,Mr Lecturer without department.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by criuze(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Thus is legendary

Begging as in how

Is this nit madness

APC declared economic wars on poor Nigerians
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Kevinjap: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Akano5:

how is the security in Maiduguri for students? I'm considering applying for studies bro
Security is okay within the metropolitan area but the only issues here is tuition hike.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2023
if i hear....

they should all fvck off....!!
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2023
D4gmail1:

Let's not lie to ourselves. I don't support Tinubu either but Nigeria's problem cannot be solved under 8 years. It will be delusional for anyone to think so.

It can, brother.
8 years is 2 years short of a decade.

That's a long enough time to understudy institutions to hire and fire heads and workers; constitute panels of inquiry and implement their recommendations; reform whole institutions and scrap useless ones; flag off constructions and commission them.

In fact, one year is enough for a well-meaning president to show the direction his administration is headed.
In less than six months, we've already resigned to fate as it concerns Agbado's leadership.

With just a sentence from his inaugural speech, Buhari of bad memory moved the Army headquarters to Maiduguri.

With just a sentence from his inaugural speech, Agbado removed petroleum subsidy.

That's the power vested in the office of the president.
The GCFR is Lord over all entities in the federal republic, both spiritual and temporal.

We only need to elect a rational human being who understands how to wield that power in a positive way and Nigeria will instantly take shape.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Akano5(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Kevinjap:

Security is okay within the metropolitan area but the only issues here is tuition hike.

Okay, how much is the tuition fee?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Bliztzer: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Vadese1: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2023
See this empty man. The citizens are leaving in thousands and you want multinational to stay. Yeye old fool

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by villagereporter(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok... I pray Tinubu succeed even though I did not supported him during the election as my candidate was obi, but deep down my heart, I doubted if Obi nor Tinubu can fix this country.

Nigeria problem is so grounded, deeprooted that I doubt even secession or regional government can fix it.

98 percent of Nigerians on the street has the same mentality with our politicians,.they complain on the sidelines because they do not have the opportunity to be there they will do far worst, our leadership is the reflection of our society.

The only solution, which in my opinion will be difficult is " the unity of the poor masses from the North and the south, it will be the game changer..but will that ever happen?..I doubt!

No sir, Nigeria’s problem is man made which can be stopped whenever the people are ready. Thank God we don’t suffer natural disaster it would have been worst.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by BarrElChapo(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Fool
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Kevinjap: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Akano5:

Okay, how much is the tuition fee?

Which course?
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Akano5(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Kevinjap:
Which course?
Mass Communication
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Kevinjap: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2023
Akano5:

Mass Communication
used to be 30k but now
70 to 90k
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Akano5(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Kevinjap:
70 to 90k
Ahhh, I thought it was 35k.. Well, it's still kinda better compare to those ones down south
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by simfrost90210: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Kevinjap:
They no dey tell body say rain dey fall.

When I came to Maiduguri under Buhari transport was 6.5k but now it was double. 2weeks down after exams but I'm still stuck here

My earnest prayer for you is that you're safe, especially from the hands of bandits and those men in bushes with black facemasks in those ungovernable areas according to their government...
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Kevinjap: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2023
simfrost90210:

My earnest prayer for you is that you're safe, especially from the hands of bandits and those men in bushes with black facemasks in those ungovernable areas according to their government...
Amen.. thank you. I be rounding up next year God's willing.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Go read the history of Rwanda and South Africa before proclaiming your pessimism here.

No nation is unfixable.

Ghana was fixed.
China was fixed.

Nigeria will be fixed whenever the right person occupies Aso Rock.

None of those countries is as ethnoreligiously divided as Nigeria is.

Nigeria will never make any progress as presently constituted.

No one should deceive himself.

Only true federalism that will channel the ethnoreligious hatred into competitive developments or outright balkanization can save Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by ufotunang: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Create a conducive environment for bussinesses companies industries to thrive and you will see that even more investors will rush into the country to set up their bussinesses .. simple
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by comodo: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/dont-leave-nigeria-tinubu-urges-multinationals/
Pls can@Agbadorians tell the snatch it, grab it & run with it man that dem no dey use mouth put meat for soup.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by 9JAMac10: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Jagaban for World bank president
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by phorget(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

Was UK economy not stable as at the time Obi closed stores and ran to Nigeria to swell from the lawlessness of Nigeria government over the years

How this matter take concern Obi now?
Your president is busy begging upandan and you are here mentioning Obi, nah Obi send am to dey begi-begi?🤷‍♂️
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by uuzba(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2023
Beremx:
You don't need to beg anybody. Make policies that are favourable to them and they'll start coming in droves. Local companies are packing up talk less of multinationals.
Which policy can work without security?
In foreign countries, there's no burglary proof on the windows of any house.
And black and white people can walk on the street anyhow they like and use public transport.
Can they do these same thing here?
This one that our own Nigerian army is blasting bomb on fellow Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QkM_gZpfmI&pp=ygUQbmlnZXJpYW4gYm9tYmluZw%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXLnvskjbU&pp=ygUQbmlnZXJpYW4gYm9tYmluZw%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZgJKET5DY&t=62s
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Tinububalls: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2023
oyigocho:

Yes, the unity of the poor masses across the length and breadth of this country is far more closer than you think. Hardship have a way of uniting people but the only problem is who will lead the way for this amalgamation. Do not underestimate the power of the social media. All we need is like minds across board that will be committed to bring in the change we desired. It was almost achieved through the Obidient movement but the penetration was not sacrosanct in the far north.
And you guys termed it another Igbo Coup.
Spits.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by Benwallt(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So you people are still after Obi? Obi is still tormenting you guys? What has the thread got to do with Obi? Is Obi the one chasing them out? By the way, what did Tinubu swell from?

Una level of stupidity is way too high for a normal human being. Keep deceiving yourself. He has budgeted billions for Aso rock feeding. Hope your own reach like that? 😂😂😂

What's happening is not a new thing as you miscreants make it look. Companies all over the world fold up n relocate due to several reasons. Where is Dunlop, Michelin and co.? Is Nigeria short on tyres? Economy is bad, agreed. Na today e start?

You loud mouths fools won't let person hear word yet you call yourself billionaires and you salted everywhere with tears daily.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by nigmarelli(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:

Good morning Boss and happy weekend to you. Since what you stated in the first paragraph is true then why do they(the leaders) justle for the positions so vehement why for God's sake if not for how lucrative it is; it makes zero sense. Why do followers even vote since the whole thing is a wild goose chase isn't that stupidity? You know something won't work and yet you pursue or do it! Why?! If any of you here knows you'll go to work or run a business or any venture and after all the hustle you won't get paid or get a dime for or from it will you guys do it? I have never voted because I have always known that the constitution that they made or we call law is damn demonic and if the constitution isn't changed to be fair forget it. On a parting note; did you know that after the 1966 coup looting or mishandling of funds alongside rape and one other crime(maybe manslaughter) can't remember invoked the death penalty! These guys removed the looting/embezzlement part but left rape and co and still come to our faces to quote law where it favours them and yet you people take them seriously! Abeg until we clamour as one for those laws and constitution to be changed the wild goose chase continues. Cheers and do have a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by zumbigbo(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2023
Online APC drummers are on leave now....lol

They have changed into local masquerade equipment.
Re: Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals by sirchim(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
After snatching running away with the people’s mandate you’re now begging

You’re begging while your online dimwits are saying companies can leave, that others will come

Dimwits wey Aso Rock animas chop pass

Ebola create an enabling environment for foreign investors then you won’t need to beg rather na them go dey rush you

Nobody wan plunge his capital into a failed economy

Cocaine sniffer
Aka THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight / Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway / Remodeled Badagry Slave Market Reaches 95% Completion Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.