Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) (44598 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by humberjade: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Popesuccess:
The annoying thing is; you are working in the same office with a lady, with the same Salary, but she also want you to be paying for food for her just because you are the man.

Annoying indeed.

Well, the thing is generational in Nigeria, there is this belief that men should cater for women, and our fathers and those before them catered for their women to the best of their abilities. The difference is that, while our mothers and those before them see men as the head, respects and obeys them, this generation wants to be equal with men, and still want the same men to cater for them. Isn't that twisted?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by soccerlite: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
TheWinterBird:
The man just didn't like her enough. An oyinbo man will take care of you well if he likes you.

Is it not even matter of oyinbo or colour man

Male will want to impress a female he wants to catch, even animals does so

But if a man is irritated in a first date, due to stupid question or over do by the female

The man surely will turn conservative

Nigeria men might not split the bill but if irritated in a date may decide not to accompany the lady out of the building
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by ManOfSon: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
The socialization of Nigerian women is terrible. They want every single bill picked up regardless of their own wealth. But the rest of the world is leaving them behind.

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Sirianese: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
U.K. Based Nigerian Lady in shock after a white man asked to split bills while on a date.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ-tEKZA0x4

Greedy Naija babes will soon start crying on tiktok, when they find out there are no simps for them in Canada/UK😁

3 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by fineboynl(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
7upnigeria:

What the mulato did was wrong. He was the one that requested to take her out. Why would you request to take someone out when you know you cant take care of the bills? He should probably have asked her to take a walk in a garden instead of an eatery.
for the guy to accept a split bill the girl must have ordered way too much. What stop her from taking a bottle of coke. Its a courtesy
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by SonofGod231: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
It's no biggie .I have also met a lot of white ladies who always insist on sharing bills on dates. They would always insist that they also had a good time and fun so they ought to split bills with you which is fair enough.
No be 9ja mentality where we go drink Dom P finish cum dey expect one person to dey chest the bill

5 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mosba:
If it's Nigerian guy just hi bae alone she go don complain she no get transport fare make the guy be a responsible man. 9ja girls are 90% alubaras and 50% beggars
Exactly
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lemme see what her sisters in nigeria will say

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Lookingback: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
ednut1:
They want equality but when he reach bills they want patriarchy lol
Hahahah, they don't want the equation balanced on financial responsibilities.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by NOwazobia: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
She looks and speak exactly like Oke.

The expression and all. shocked

We do have at least two persons looking exactly the same in the universe.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
I don't see anything wrong in that, sometimes bills and responsibilities should be shared, especially with someone you're not married to

It's all about understanding and mindset
The mindset here is once a man ask some of them out and they agreed, they are automatically orphans by circumstances and need to be toss to the motherless, fatherless or charity homes.

Love here is akin to hanging on scraps and fighting for survival.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by jaephoenix(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
mrrandomguy:
She thought that her waist beads a.k.a. ileke idi will work on the oyinbo man like it does on the Nigerian men whose destinies have been locked in prisons in the marine kingdom.

In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...

But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!

To all Nigerian men who have slept with waistbead wearing women, surrender your lives to Jesus Christ and be saved.
This post is the reason why Africa is doomed
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by godofuck231: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
She been wan go do ashiawoe promax for oyibo , she will learn to appreciate nigerian men

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by deyplay: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
koolib:
Truly, truly Nigerian men are the most generous in the world. Our selflessness is second to none
they forced is to be so and now , abroad we now find it hard to change
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by deyplay: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
TheWinterBird:
The man just didn't like her enough. An oyinbo man will take care of you well if he likes you.
have u met one in real life and not on social media or dating apps?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Favoritebae: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Una think say everywhere na naija wey guys will Carter for everything, absolute everything all in the name of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by OkayDaddy: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Lemme see what her sisters in nigeria will say

They hungry wenches can't talk. Their mouths are stuffed full with shawarma donated to them by foolish men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
One of the sweetest advantage of sharing bills is that it filters away hungry women, whose sole purpose is to get a free meal, and not interested in the man from the onset.

But wait o, why magnolia come avoid this thread like ebola? grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by R0LL0N(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
lol this one small. I won’t forget the day some one invited us to restaurant to celebrate his birthday, na so I order food pass my capability not knowing that every one invited by the celebrant paid for their own meal. No one send you for uk, u no go put your bukata( responsibility)on another person.

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by chukwudiology(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
This kind of thing should be practiced in Nigeria bcoz it will stop our gold diggers from ordering for excess food that they cannot buy for themselves except from a man

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
pansophist:
One of the sweetest advantage of sharing bills is that it filters away hungry women, whose sole purpose is to get a free meal, and not interested in the man from the onset.

But wait o, why magnolia come avoid this thread like ebola? grin

I did not avoid the thread. grin

The one I commented on didn't make FP. Anyway, here's what I said.

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I did not avoid the thread. grin

The one I commented on didn't make FP. Anyway, here's what I said.

A christian and a feminist. Weird.

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
A christian and a feminist. Weird.

I know right. It be like that sometimes.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Connected1: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2023
Sayvick:

The earlier you know that an average European is poor the better.

The difference between us and them is that they have functional institutions and accountability in public institutions.

Make that present in Nigeria and nobody will relocate but go only on vacation.
The average European isn't poor, don't deceive yourself, an average African can't compete with an average European Financially, talk more of comparing the rich.

Finances are distributed over there and everyone gets a relatively fair share and the economy gets stabilized too.

Unlike Africa where a few persons will hoard finances meant for millions of people, then you have few rich people and a lot of poor people.

5 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
■ A christian and a feminist. Weird.
Religion of Christianity aside, Jesus Christ said all those in His Kingdom — brothers and sisters — are all equals. Yes, Jesus Christ made it known that He was for equality of men and women since inequality came by way of a curse(on marriage). undecided
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Religion of Christianity aside, Jesus Christ said all those in His Kingdom — brothers and sisters — are all equals. Yes, Jesus Christ made it known that He was for equality of men and women since inequality came by way of a curse(on marriage). undecided

Yea but feminism is not for equality undecided

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
Yea but feminism is not for equality undecided
It is!
fem·i·nism

the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
OXford Languages
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Poanan: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2023
God1000:
I don't see anything wrong in that, sometimes bills and responsibilities should be shared, especially with someone you're not married to

The right question is who asked for the date? You cant be doing "let me take you out and not pay the bills" na the poor ones de do that nonsense.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Excelll: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2023
God1000:

Even if you are married to her, you can still split bills. Nothing wrong with that. In my own opinion, and that one wants to be more gentlemanly, you could take a larger chunk of of the bills and she takes the little remainder.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by biggie73(m): 1:38am On Dec 10, 2023
It's 50/50. There's no refund.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Tamires: 2:35am On Dec 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this is why most of them remain single and grow old ,keep carrying that mentality you hear

over there black girls from Africa are bottom in the dating pool , you better hold any way show you interest tight

Black men all over the world are also at the bottom of the dating pool
You no just get sense as a black man, honestly speaking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.