Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) (44605 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by placeofallure(f): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
mrrandomguy:
She thought that her waist beads a.k.a. ileke idi will work on the oyinbo man like it does on the Nigerian men whose destinies have been locked in prisons in the marine kingdom.

In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...

But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!

To all Nigerian men who have slept with waistbead wearing women, surrender your lives to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Don't attach spirituality to everything. Waist beads that I buy from random vendors. The one before the last, I bought it at Yaba. The last set, I bought it at Idumota, which one be marine spirit there? Go and sit down joor!
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Iamzik: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Heffalump:
The lady is right to her entitlement. After all, the white guy invited her out, and it is expected that he's her host. That's courtesy!

But then, white people have their own tradition and principle of doing things.

Get rid of this mentality.
It's oldskool.

She saw prospect that's why she agreed. It's a date FFS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Zanzibar1: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
id4sho:
Cultural shock, we over price over used pussies tongue

Naso one idiot told me to put her mother on Monthly salary. Fear who no fear this gender undecided

My Guy in UK told me he avoids Nigerian girls there because they export their excess baggage attitudes and character sad
They worse sef na the fugly idiots doing shakara. God punish konji, aswearugad

Men need to stop dating poor women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Abicarrick: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nigeria ladies are just gullible, they want equality but when it comes to paying of bills, they'll want the guys to cater for it .... This one na hanging out gone wrong

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by id4sho(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Zanzibar1:

Men need to stop dating poor women.
Your mind dey there 💯

4 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
ShangTsung000:
I like the fact that the waiter asked if the bill should be split. If na here,one mumu waitress go carry the bill come hand am over to the guy like say na only am chop the food. Good radiance.

Infact, all those yeye sales girls would now be disturbing you by telling you different kinds of fish, meat and costly things they are selling just to drain ur pocket or embarrassed you in the present of the girl.

4 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Haakeem(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
mrrandomguy:
She thought that her waist beads a.k.a. ileke idi will work on the oyinbo man like it does on the Nigerian men whose destinies have been locked in prisons in the marine kingdom.

In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...

But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!

To all Nigerian men who have slept with waistbead wearing women, surrender your lives to Jesus Christ and be saved.
Keep quiet!
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Naija girls will rather die than split bills 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Heffalump:
The lady is right to her entitlement. After all, the white guy invited her out, and it is expected that he's her host. That's courtesy!

But then, white people have their own tradition and principle of doing things.

In Nigeria a lady will invite you and still expect you to pay the bills grin wahala promax.

In real terms both parties are beneficiary of the date, if you ain't interested say no and walk away else take responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by 7upnigeria: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
I don't see anything wrong in that, sometimes bills and responsibilities should be shared, especially with someone you're not married to

It's all about understanding and mindset

What the mulato did was wrong. He was the one that requested to take her out. Why would you request to take someone out when you know you cant take care of the bills? He should probably have asked her to take a walk in a garden instead of an eatery.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
/
As a man, you owe it to yourself to take at least one month out, don't talk love to a lady and don't take any lady on a date. You will be shocked that you aren't missing anything. It is very empowering. The only power that ladies have over you is the one you willingly surrender to them.

The most shocking outcome will be that those things you spend money on to impress will be given to you for free. That's the power of indifference. cool

/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Haakeem(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
TheWinterBird:
The man just didn't like her enough. An oyinbo man will take care of you well if he likes you.
this is not a movie lady!
Embrace reality.

4 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by SIRTee15: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
TheWinterBird:
The man just didn't like her enough. An oyinbo man will take care of you well if he likes you.

Dey play. White man splits bills even with his wife.
Just like his wife splits domestic chores with him.
The only exceptions are the wealthy ones among them which is the same for every man anyway

5 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Aizenosa(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Since dem gender likes to copy, make dey kuku add this one join the copy na

10 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by santaclaws: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
I don't see anything wrong in that, sometimes bills and responsibilities should be shared, especially with someone you're not married to

Like she said, she's not used to it as a Nigerian lady, hence her reason for the video. You know it's not a norm in Naija to ask a woman out on a date and ask to split the bills. That's almost a taboo 😸

This is why women from different countries praise Nigerian men. It's not because we're the most handsome but because we're used to taking on responsibilities! Those things Nigerian women consider as normal courtesies are a big deal to other women.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by XAUBulls: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
U.K. Based Nigerian Lady in shock after a white man asked to split bills while on a date.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ-tEKZA0x4
Social etiquette varies from culture to culture and from country to country. You have to learn as a young or older woman to conform with the culture wherever or whenever you find yourself on a date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by emmykk(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when poverty of the mind gives you an entitled mindset,then be less assured you can take it to any country in the world.just imagine it's in Nigeria the man will be ........and the lady will be .......please complete.

You guys are so eloquent when you guys want to reply to some issue

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Popesuccess(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
humberjade:
That's how they are wired, their men and their women, you two share bills, not like our own women that expects you to clear the bills every time.

If a Westerner should take you out, ensure you discuss the monetary part of the outing before you start ordering to avoid embarrassment.
The annoying thing is; you are working in the same office with a lady, with the same Salary, but she also want you to be paying for food for her just because you are the man.

15 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
XAUBulls:

Social etiquette varies from culture to culture and from country to country. You have to learn as a young or older woman to conform with the culture wherever or whenever you find yourself on a date.

At least she's in UK where the white man sees her as equal.
If she went to Saudi Arabia or one Eastern country, they will see her as animal.

6 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
He did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by santaclaws: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
id4sho:

Naso one idiot told me to put her mother on Monthly salary. Fear who no fear this gender undecided

That's wild! Big red flag! If you mistakenly marry such a lady, her family's responsibilities would wreck you. Good thing you ran for your dear life.

I'm not opposed to helping out financially, but her family's responsibilities shouldn't be your issue both while dating and after settling down.

5 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Hohaiiiode(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
U.K. Based Nigerian Lady in shock after a white man asked to split bills while on a date.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ-tEKZA0x4
what is shocking about that? Once you leave Nigeria as a man , the stress becomes less weighty . Except you decide to keep your self in a box and not mingle to learn from other race how things are done differently.
I go out very often with my white friends and everytime the bills come. We all reach out to our wallet. This last Thursday. One guy said no… it is my turn. And he paid. If we go out next time’ I will likely pay. There is always a balance . Except they refuse me paying which of course I will insist.If I don’t have a budget to eat out. I simply turn down the invite .
I share expenses with my wife. There is no nagging of , it is my responsibility bla bla bla.

No body owe you shishi . Nothing is free . Except birthday gifts and a referral and linkup for business, which is ofcourse an unwritten debt you will pay when there need help in return. A favor given will be repaid.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
humberjade:
That's how they are wired, their men and their women, you two share bills, not like our own women that expects you to clear the bills every time.

If a Westerner should take you out, ensure you discuss the monetary part of the outing before you start ordering to avoid embarrassment.
westerner or no westerner, it's only reasonable for you to order what you know u can pay for, even if someone is offering to pay for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Khallicopyro: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=id4sho post=127402134]...Naso one idiot told me to put her mother on Monthly salary... Hmmmm....
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Caseywilliams(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=mrrandomguy post=127402136]She thought that her waist beads a.k.a. ileke idi will work on the oyinbo man like it does on the Nigerian men whose destinies have been locked in prisons in the marine kingdom.

Before nah devil hand our life dey?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by humilitypays(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Only broke, classless, lost Nigerian men share dating bill with their woman undecided

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by occfx: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
allanphash7:
Why is that most 9ja ladies sees relationship as a means of income?

Yes, they see it as employment where they are employed to be the manager without certification or interviews.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by soccerlite: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
The oyinbo man is not impressed ni jor maybe he got less than what he expected

If a man invites a lady for a date, he should Goto the counter get what he can afford and bring to the table

If she's not satisfied then she should use her money to get additional things she want

If it's the lady that suggests we meet in a eatery to talk then her bill is on herself

Shikena
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Belafonte(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
But in niaja they will even go along with their friends and still expect the guy to pay grin
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Toriagirl(f): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by koolaid87: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Blame Patriarchy
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Na yahoo boys enable all these idiosyncracies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! / Facts About Women Who Are In Love / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.