Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) (44574 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by rickleye: 2:41am On Dec 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
U.K. Based Nigerian Lady in shock after a white man asked to split bills while on a date.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ-tEKZA0x4

I don’t need to listen
1. He doesn’t fancy a second date with you .

The issue I have is who invited whom out.
If an office lunch date. They you don’t split bill . Just happy you came prepared .
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by wrongnumber: 2:59am On Dec 10, 2023
mrrandomguy:
She thought that her waist beads a.k.a. ileke idi will work on the oyinbo man like it does on the Nigerian men whose destinies have been locked in prisons in the marine kingdom.

In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...
[b]
But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!
[/b]

To all Nigerian men who have slept with waistbead wearing women, surrender your lives to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Abeg getat

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by TrainPark: 3:46am On Dec 10, 2023
TheWinterBird:
The man just didn't like her enough. An oyinbo man will take care of you well if he likes you.
Where?

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Sayvick:

The earlier you know that an average European is poor the better.

The difference between us and them is that they have functional institutions and accountability in public institutions.

Make that present in Nigeria and nobody will relocate but go only on vacation.

Lmaoo..so an average African is what?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by afrika(f): 4:46am On Dec 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
U.K. Based Nigerian Lady in shock after a white man asked to split bills while on a date.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Hardly do u see a girl take a guy out
1. Unless she is begging for the relationship, she will take him out.

2. Unless the boy na Bleep boy, she will do the paying.

3. Unless the guy na ATM, she will spend his money in taking him out.

4. Unless the guy son beg taya....baby take me out. Shaa at the end, d boy fee still pay.

Especially Nigerian girls

That is why gift items for guys buffdays are usually boxers, singlets, cooked food or cake.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Wetin dey shock her?

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Ajsmart(m): 5:21am On Dec 10, 2023
It’s obvious she’s been spoilt for years by Nigerian men who pay to support most of her wants/needs but unappreciated by the oyinbo😂😂.
Next time she’ll appreciate Naija men and realise that romance in western movies/shows is different from their day to day lives and reality!

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by olisefom: 5:34am On Dec 10, 2023
mrrandomguy:
She thought that her waist beads a.k.a. ileke idi will work on the oyinbo man like it does on the Nigerian men whose destinies have been locked in prisons in the marine kingdom.

In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...

But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!

To all Nigerian men who have slept with waistbead wearing women, surrender your lives to Jesus Christ and be saved.

This generalisation/submission is wrong.

Marine for all waistbeed, common!

A self acclaimed pastor once accused me of being ogboni because I use wrist beed. I be like, of everything in this world, na juju remain?

The Bible is enough guide. Not these fixed mindset that makes one war with everything.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Ajsmart(m): 5:35am On Dec 10, 2023
100% truth.
Media has portrayed the average oyinbo as financially prosperous but majority of them are simply living month to month. They surely benefit from living in a functional society.

Sayvick:

The difference between us and them is that they have functional institutions and accountability in public institutions.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by joeyswift(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2023
See her opolopolo eyes. Shebi She was in naija looking at guys less less.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by BigIyanga: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2023
She’s about to find out that her family would be responsible for the wedding.. no cap. Oyibo only buys wedding ring and his suit.. lol.

3 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by nayduyb: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2023
If na naija she don go do post the man disgrace the man on social media.. Entitlement mentality has eaten our women up.. That's why they are not getting married over there

3 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by AlphaHakimi: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2023
A full grown adult is coming online to complain that she paid for the food she ate? Incredible.

The major aim of most Nigerian women who go on dates is to "chop" a man's money and not necessarily because they want to get to know you.

If you want to confirm if this is true, fix a date with a lady at a location where they only sell water or just soft drinks and she will decline going on that date. In contrast, fix a date where they sell food and she will jump on the opportunity.

Shalom.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by mrengage: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2023
You sure say sense never leave u.. Have u seen or being to the marine kingdom before.. Just dey split anything for mouth

mrrandomguy:

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2023
TheWinterBird:
The man just didn't like her enough. An oyinbo man will take care of you well if he likes you.

Why not the girl take care of him?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Omalicious1: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Let her pay for what she consumed...I'm sure she ordered for heaven and earth
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2023
That's how we roll in UK. You don't cheat me, I don't cheat you.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by yommen: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when poverty of the mind gives you an entitled mindset,then be less assured you can take it to any country in the world.just imagine it's in Nigeria the man will be ........and the lady will be .......please complete.

Hello...you are not serious Sir. The girl has no fault here and it's not entitled mindset as you claimed. All of you blaming the girl are doing so because she is Nigerian and anything Nigerian is wrong by your standard. If you listen to the girl, it was the man who approached her initially and proposed a date with her. If that's true, he should be man enough to take care of the bills. You people should stop the hypocrisy.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by yommen: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2023
humberjade:
That's how they are wired, their men and their women, you two share bills, not like our own women that expects you to clear the bills every time.

If a Westerner should take you out, ensure you discuss the monetary part of the outing before you start ordering to avoid embarrassment.

It's a lie brother. I have never heard when a white man takes his white girlfriend out and he proposed they share the bills. This is not the bills of the apartment they live in together. It's a bill of a date he initiated. Oya, Nigerian guys over there, if you initiate taking a white girl out, do you share the bill at the date?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by specialmati(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2023
yommen:

Hello...you are not serious Sir. The girl has no fault here and it's not entitled mindset as you claimed. All of you blaming the girl are doing so because she is Nigerian and anything Nigerian is wrong by your standard. If you listen to the girl, it was the man who approached her initially and proposed a date with her. If that's true, he should be man enough to take care of the bills. You people should stop the hypocrisy.
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin you need to relearn some bullshit and learn the real deal.whats the big deal about them splitting bill

2 Likes

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Charly68: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2023
It was there she realized that Nigerian men are super stars in caring and hospitality . In fact we take responsibility without being told

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by okunwaye(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Sayvick:

Wetin be this crap?
To wipe you e-slap just dey hungry me angry😡
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by tinktanker: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Ur last words does not occur in Nigeria. Whether it's the girl that takes the man out or its the man that takes the girl out, the man pays the bill. Girls here just have entitlement mentality
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Panda7(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2023
do you think every white man you see is a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by humberjade: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2023
yommen:

It's a lie brother. I have never heard when a white man takes his white girlfriend out and he proposed they share the bills. This is not the bills of the apartment they live in together. It's a bill of a date he initiated. Oya, Nigerian guys over there, if you initiate taking a white girl out, do you share the bill at the date?

You have never heard you mentioned, funny, but the OP just mentioned one, hence, the need for this debate in the first place. And yes, Western women would be the one to offer to settle her own bill, and if she's low on cash, she will let you know before hand. Now, Western women doesn't mean all white women, for example, most Ukrainian or Hungarian ladies (in short, poor white countries) won't offer to share bills with you.

Note: Not that every scenario plays out like that, but most do, 85% of the time.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by virginchaser(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Some years ago while dating an Ijaw mode girl she ensured I sent money to her junior sister's account in school regularly but not allowed to call her for confirmation. She picked up phone of her choice before...... Not mentioned numerous dinner outings, visiting karaoke places with her army of friends. When i decided to shift she chose not to have anything to do with me again even when a multinational company I helped her applied called her to pick up the job she ignored because it came through me. Another beautiful soul took the offer and forever grateful.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2023
That's normal in foreign land.
Once you accept a date, you consent to pay for your meals except otherwise agreed.
It is not a kind of entitlement as perceived by African ladies !
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by yusufmurry: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2023
TheWinterBird:

So when you pay a girls bill, that means you love her? And you that did not pay, does love him?

Nonsense, na poverty and entitled mentality dey worry Nigeria girls.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by fijihems: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
mrrandomguy:

I am surprised that you have such statistics on the number of Nigerian women wearing waist beads. Did you actually sample the women one by one? What was your sample size and the population?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by femi4: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
endsarrrs:
cheesy
Na only Naija guys dey sabi do shakara for

And they don't usually come alone, they usually show up with their hungry friends.

When you know that the bills will be splitting, It will discourage you from inviting them
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
These entitled species, na for outside una go learn the lesson come back.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by 12inchess: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
7upnigeria:

What the mulato did was wrong. He was the one that requested to take her out. Why would you request to take someone out when you know you cant take care of the bills? He should probably have asked her to take a walk in a garden instead of an eatery.

nonesense and rubbish. It's ladies that always come up with this rubbish rule that who does the inviting should pay becuasue 95% of the time it's guys that are doing the chasing and setting up the date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Older Woman / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.