Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria (47752 Views)

11 Reasons Why You Should Not Japa From Nigeria / Why Everybody Must Japa / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by steeltrust: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2023
malali:
1. For a bright future for you and your family, Japa is the only option you have. Future in Nigeria is looking bleak and cloudy at the moment, Japa now when you can.
Try to JAPA, maximum by 25 years of age, Relearning the whole system, is not as easy as you think. If not you will just be. a glorified slave paying taxes and watching people with means oppress you.

2. If you want to live a quality life, give sound education to your kids, have access to comprehensive health care and top-notch life security, Nigeria cannot offer you all these, you can only have access to all these when you Japa
Schools have levels, if your child can go to the top tier universities in Naija and do very well, He/She is still better than attending a community college here and saddled with huge loans only to end up working a minimum wage job. There are Americans working minimum wage jobs talkless of a Japa like you.

3. I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor. Poverty is only in Nigeria, once you leave Nigeria, you have bid farewell to Poverty for life. Confirm from all the people that have Japa, all of them are living in prosperity as i type this. Prosperity have levels, You buy a house on a loan, if you buy a $300k house now at 8% you will end up paying 1 million dollars by the time you finish paying. If you buy a $50k house in naija...you pay only $50k....So your prosperity abroad is actually paying the bank $700k in interests just to flex as a homeowner. Then when you are done paying after 30 years. You owe huge real estate taxes and home owners insurance. So much money you cant afford it in retirement. You will eventually be forced to sell the property.

4. Immediately you leave Nigeria, all life and spiritual problems are over, that's why you see that when many people japa from Nigeria, they don't go to church and mosque again, simply because they have no reason to. The Government in their new country of residence have provided everything they needed, so no need to disturb God again. Life problems and Spiritual problems are only in Nigeria, they can't be found elsewhere.
There were no spiritual problems from the beginning, all problems in Naija are man made.

5. Prosperity in Nigeria is by luck, not by hardwork, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, if you are hardworking, you will surely reap the fruit of your hard work.
Not true, Prosperity is still hardwork and being smart, you have to learn to solve a problem, everybody else is ignoring. Nigerians are ready to wash toilet, drive taxis and wipe nyash in USA, but will never do it in Nigeria. They are busy looking for white collared jobs and government contracts

6. To Japa from Nigeria can be likened to going to paradise, As a Nigerian, Japa to us is our own paradise on earth, wouldn't you like to go to paradise?
This is not true, a lot of people suffer more abroad, dont let social media fool you. People work like slaves, they never enjoy the freedom back home.

7. Japa is what is Trending now, wouldn't you want to be a part of the new trend? Or you prefer to die inside trenches?
Before they came in ship, to badagry to capture slaves, now the slavery has been given a new name called "japa"..They use social media to entice Nigerians and then force them to slavery with jobs that pay $3000/ month meanwhile a decent 2 bedroom is atleast $2500/ month, Bills, food, phone, insurance, car, petrol, and other basic amenities, which you have to pay cost another $2000 per month. So if you salary is $2500 and your basic cost of living is $4500. where is the paradise ?? Unless you sleep on a bunk bed with a total stranger and pay $500 dollars a month in rent. Dont fall under the Japa pressure....Nothing dey here !!!

8. All your mates have all Japa, if you don't Japa like your mates too, Automatically you will be labelled a failure. Look around, how many of your school mates and childhood friends are still in Nigeria? All of them have all left and they are all enjoying themselves in their new country of residence.
Not true, If you dont have a plan, you will be worse when you get here. Make sure you come with a desired skill, Even Olosho doesnt sell here, because by the time you suffer to get your money, you will never give anyone for free.

9. Living anywhere else apart from Nigeria is better. Yes, you heard me right, When you are ready to Japa, ignore all those people saying "do your due diligence" doing due diligence is asking for too much. Anywhere you land yourself, even with your N500,000 savings, is a better place to live than Nigeria.
Not true, dont be deceived, if you have traveled abroad, you know this is not true, the bills here can kill you....if you lose your job for 2 months, you will spend all your life savings and be back to square 1, this is very common in immigrants communties, some people live for 15 years and still dont have $5000 total savings.

10. I don't think we still have up to 5 million people left in Nigeria, everybody don japa, do you want to be the only person left in Nigeria when the remaining people Japa?
There are Nigerians living as destitutes in America, dont be fooled.

11. When you Japa from Nigeria, you have Automatically add 30 years to your lifespan, mortality rate is high in Nigeria for obvious reasons, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, life expectancy is very high.
Not true, Nigerians eat organic food, even the poor people, A lot of Americans eat processed GMO food, which is not good for your health, A lot of African Americans have diabetes and high blood pressure, a lot of them have no health insurance, because the jobs that dont give you health insurance pays 1 or 2 dollars more. Lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle in the winter 4 months every year leads to a lot of bad health

DO NOT JAPA BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE JAPA-ING.
JAPA ONLY IF YOU HAVE A SOLID PLAN.
PLAN-LESS JAPA CAN RESULT IN YOUR EARLY DEATH.
YES A FEW PEOPLE ARE SUCCESSFUL, BUT GUESS WHAT......A FEW PEOPLE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN NIGERIA AS WELL.
THERE IS A REASON THE TOP 100 RICHEST NIGERIANS DID NOT MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM JAPA.
IF JAPA MADE PEOPLE RICH AND SO COMFORTABLE, NAME A FEW NIGERIANS THAT MADE THEIR WEALTH FROM JAPA ??
JAPA IS WELL PACKAGED SLAVERY. EVEN THE SLAVE IS NOT AWARE, BUT THE SLAVE-MASTER KEEPS USING SOCIAL MEDIA AS BAIT.
THE SAPA ABROAD IS MORE MENTAL THAN PHYSICAL.
keep deceiving yourself

With all of this why not come back
A lot of your reply re gibberish apart from the last part

Yes make a plan before you japa
The goal is to japa
Get a second passport
Work any kinda work legally
Take the rest back home
Set up business and the retire

90% of Nigeria millionaires and billionaires are fraudulently gotten
Except those who came abroad
Work and went back home to invest

No de talk Watin you know no

Japa is the best

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Yarimo and Co who cannot afford international passport........ viewing this post right now. grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by NapoleonHill: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2023
ShenTeh:
Of course.

People will come here to attack the op but they are not honest enough to admit that successive Nigerian leadership has no moral willpower to improve the life of ordinary countryman.

It's a train bound for nowhere.

The only thing you are likely to regret for leaving Nigeria is that you didn't do it earlier.

Most people will support the OP but the truth is, if you have something meaning doing in Nigeria and you dare to travel without a plan because others are doing it, you would be putting yourself deliberately in harm's way and its outcome will be nothing short of a wasteful life.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Blazebond(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Funny post,japa if you like sha,life is a choice.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
See reasons abeg grin
How did this make frontpage?
... nairaland keeps setting the bar low grin

I was even expected to see something more reasonable. Just look at some of the reasons lol

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by emmaodet: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
"I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor".
You are very wrong on this, them plenty o, go to Canada and see poor homeless Nigerians living in makeshift structures.

You need to read well bro.
It is Scarcim.
Mocking the japa crew.
You need to read between the lines to see it
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2023
malali:
1. For a bright future for you and your family, Japa is the only option you have. Future in Nigeria is looking bleak and cloudy at the moment, Japa now when you can.
Try to JAPA, maximum by 25 years of age, Relearning the whole system, is not as easy as you think. If not you will just be. a glorified slave paying taxes and watching people with means oppress you.

2. If you want to live a quality life, give sound education to your kids, have access to comprehensive health care and top-notch life security, Nigeria cannot offer you all these, you can only have access to all these when you Japa
Schools have levels, if your child can go to the top tier universities in Naija and do very well, He/She is still better than attending a community college here and saddled with huge loans only to end up working a minimum wage job. There are Americans working minimum wage jobs talkless of a Japa like you.

3. I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor. Poverty is only in Nigeria, once you leave Nigeria, you have bid farewell to Poverty for life. Confirm from all the people that have Japa, all of them are living in prosperity as i type this. Prosperity have levels, You buy a house on a loan, if you buy a $300k house now at 8% you will end up paying 1 million dollars by the time you finish paying. If you buy a $50k house in naija...you pay only $50k....So your prosperity abroad is actually paying the bank $700k in interests just to flex as a homeowner. Then when you are done paying after 30 years. You owe huge real estate taxes and home owners insurance. So much money you cant afford it in retirement. You will eventually be forced to sell the property.

4. Immediately you leave Nigeria, all life and spiritual problems are over, that's why you see that when many people japa from Nigeria, they don't go to church and mosque again, simply because they have no reason to. The Government in their new country of residence have provided everything they needed, so no need to disturb God again. Life problems and Spiritual problems are only in Nigeria, they can't be found elsewhere.
There were no spiritual problems from the beginning, all problems in Naija are man made.

5. Prosperity in Nigeria is by luck, not by hardwork, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, if you are hardworking, you will surely reap the fruit of your hard work.
Not true, Prosperity is still hardwork and being smart, you have to learn to solve a problem, everybody else is ignoring. Nigerians are ready to wash toilet, drive taxis and wipe nyash in USA, but will never do it in Nigeria. They are busy looking for white collared jobs and government contracts

6. To Japa from Nigeria can be likened to going to paradise, As a Nigerian, Japa to us is our own paradise on earth, wouldn't you like to go to paradise?
This is not true, a lot of people suffer more abroad, dont let social media fool you. People work like slaves, they never enjoy the freedom back home.

7. Japa is what is Trending now, wouldn't you want to be a part of the new trend? Or you prefer to die inside trenches?
Before they came in ship, to badagry to capture slaves, now the slavery has been given a new name called "japa"..They use social media to entice Nigerians and then force them to slavery with jobs that pay $3000/ month meanwhile a decent 2 bedroom is atleast $2500/ month, Bills, food, phone, insurance, car, petrol, and other basic amenities, which you have to pay cost another $2000 per month. So if you salary is $2500 and your basic cost of living is $4500. where is the paradise ?? Unless you sleep on a bunk bed with a total stranger and pay $500 dollars a month in rent. Dont fall under the Japa pressure....Nothing dey here !!!

8. All your mates have all Japa, if you don't Japa like your mates too, Automatically you will be labelled a failure. Look around, how many of your school mates and childhood friends are still in Nigeria? All of them have all left and they are all enjoying themselves in their new country of residence.
Not true, If you dont have a plan, you will be worse when you get here. Make sure you come with a desired skill, Even Olosho doesnt sell here, because by the time you suffer to get your money, you will never give anyone for free.

9. Living anywhere else apart from Nigeria is better. Yes, you heard me right, When you are ready to Japa, ignore all those people saying "do your due diligence" doing due diligence is asking for too much. Anywhere you land yourself, even with your N500,000 savings, is a better place to live than Nigeria.
Not true, dont be deceived, if you have traveled abroad, you know this is not true, the bills here can kill you....if you lose your job for 2 months, you will spend all your life savings and be back to square 1, this is very common in immigrants communties, some people live for 15 years and still dont have $5000 total savings.

10. I don't think we still have up to 5 million people left in Nigeria, everybody don japa, do you want to be the only person left in Nigeria when the remaining people Japa?
There are Nigerians living as destitutes in America, dont be fooled.

11. When you Japa from Nigeria, you have Automatically add 30 years to your lifespan, mortality rate is high in Nigeria for obvious reasons, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, life expectancy is very high.
Not true, Nigerians eat organic food, even the poor people, A lot of Americans eat processed GMO food, which is not good for your health, A lot of African Americans have diabetes and high blood pressure, a lot of them have no health insurance, because the jobs that dont give you health insurance pays 1 or 2 dollars more. Lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle in the winter 4 months every year leads to a lot of bad health

[b]DO NOT JAPA BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE JAPA-ING.
JAPA ONLY IF YOU HAVE A SOLID PLAN.
PLAN-LESS JAPA CAN RESULT IN YOUR EARLY DEATH.
YES A FEW PEOPLE ARE SUCCESSFUL, BUT GUESS WHAT......A FEW PEOPLE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN NIGERIA AS WELL.
THERE IS A REASON THE TOP 100 RICHEST NIGERIANS DID NOT MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM JAPA.
IF JAPA MADE PEOPLE RICH AND SO COMFORTABLE, NAME A FEW NIGERIANS THAT MADE THEIR WEALTH FROM JAPA ??
JAPA IS WELL PACKAGED SLAVERY. EVEN THE SLAVE IS NOT AWARE, BUT THE SLAVE-MASTER KEEPS USING SOCIAL MEDIA AS BAIT.
ASK YOURSELF, WHY ARE THERE POOR AMERICANS, WHY ARE THERE HOMELESS AMERICANS.
HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO WORK FOR 16 HOURS A DAY, STANDING ON YOUR 2 FEET. MOST PEOPLE HERE DO KNEE REPLACEMENT AND HIP REPLACEMENT FOR A REASON.
ONE DOLLAR IS 1000 NAIRA, BUT DONT FORGET, THE CHEAPEST MCDONALD FOOD IS $13....YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN $21, PAY $7 TAX AND BE LEFT WITH $13 TO AFFORD A MEAL. AFTER PAYING TAX FROM YOUR SALARY, EVERYTHING YOU BUY IS ALSO TAXED.
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE AS A DECENT HUMAN BEING IN USA, YOU NEED $10000 AFTER TAX, THATS GROSS OF $15000 FOR A FAMILY OF 4. THAT IS ACHIEVABLE WITH 3 FULL-TIME JOBS. MEANING ONE OF THE COUPLE HAS TO WORK 2 JOBS. THIS SETS YOUR FAMILY UP FOR DIVORCE.
TELL ME ONE PERSON WHO JAPA FOR 20 YEARS AND CAME BACK TO SET UP A VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
THE SAPA ABROAD IS MORE MENTAL THAN PHYSICAL.[/b]

Well Articulated

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by ccollins(m): 6:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Etosha:
I will travel the world when I have sufficient money. But to get tucked away in a corner somewhere in Europe, Asia or America where there's little or no opportunity to be known or achieve something remarkable ( apart from an easy life of eating good food and enjoying basic amenities) doesn't make sense to me.
Something within me cries for achievements and fame... These are easier to attain here than anywhere outside my Homeland.
Those who are making it here have not got two heads. We will slug it out together here in naija...
follow Jesus Christ wholeheartedly and you will attain all this things. Matthew 6:33 KJV: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2023
11 seems true AND inspires me now
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2023
rofesobi:
I was unemployed for 5 years after I resigned from my job as in an Insurance company as IT Support staff in Nigeria. I searched for jobs but none, I end up being Okada cyclists and cement seller to care for myself, wife and children. For good 5 years, it was a toughest journey and worst experience of my life. I cried and prayed, but glory be to God I was out of the country in 2016, my wife and children joined me year after. 5 years in abroad is not easy but better than Nigeria 100 times, year 6 in abroad, I got offer in government agency to occupy a big role in IT. It is just sadden that Nigeria has dashed hopes of many and stepping foot out of that country is just a breakthrough for me. Same government jobs I applied many times in my country and I was deprived and rejected because I have no God father in ministry, government or money to bribe for the job. Bigger IT offer I got base on merit and working system in a foreign country. Nigeria is a failure country and like one guy recently said that what those leaders in politics need is just mass burial.
I agree with you, the worst thing about this country is corruption and nepotism, I know a tout that told me his exam is marked at the Senate of our institution, he was on probation but we graduated together.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2023
Xtraterestial:
Japa this japa that.... How can 200 million japa? Do you think all countries will accommodate you all? You think developed countries will keep allowing you all in? ..instead to stand up to these.. narcissistic ppl enslaving you.when developed countries drastically reduce visa where will you japa to?
They' should stop corruption and do the Right thing or else this country is gone

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Invest4growth: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Where.do you want to keep 200m.nigerians if everybody japa. Not everybody will exit. Many of will figure it out here. You do not need millions to survive.. The contributory pension scheme is trying to guarantee the good life. What is required is to ensure you keep the contribution steady. You have a roof over your head, practice backyard agriculture to augment income, invest in some dividend paying shares and your pension obviously will take one through. If you live within your means then you have nothing to be afraid of.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by omolola12345(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2023
I just imagine if #1 of Nigeria can be equivalence to #1000 in another country.
Just as 1 pound is #1000 plus in Nigeria presently.
But it's a pity that the naira is losing values on daily basis in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Discreet90: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Kachidubem:

Pray you don't fall sick abroad ... coz the medical bills ehn fit build a small bungalow for Lagos ...lmao grin
Lol. Olodo. Let me educate u. You pay medical fee as part of ur visa application before leaving naija. So medical treatment is almost totally free
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by emmaodet: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2023
MT:

Even point 1 is NOT correct.

Op has not seen how families have lost their children into the system. How families are torn apart.

OP has never seen anything

The Op statement is a sarcasm.
He is kind of throwing jabs at japa crew.
Read between the lines bro.
For me, I even want people to japa.
It is good for them.
Many people are here in Nigeria lazying around and will immediately buckle their belts when they travel abroad when they know if they don't work, they will die of hunger because no one to look their face.
Also, there is no point seeing someone struggling here regularly asking you for money when he can stay by himself abroad and also contribute his quota to the family development.
It is better my brother japa and find something doing for himself so that I can always have someone to call for contribution for family event. Not just only me bearing the full loads.
Also, life is rub my back I rub your back.
It is better to have more friends and family you can always call for help during emergency than none and they can always call you for financial assistance too pending when you pay back.
What I just don't like in all these is the mentality of the average typical black man.
Most japa crew deep down never pray for Nigeria to work.
The more bad news they here, the better they feel for taking the decision of traveling out.
I guess it is a consolation to them for the hard life they re facing over there.
Many always pray for naira to devalue more so that they can always have that hedge against the ones at home but then, the sky is big enough for every bird to fly.
Why will you be wishing and praying to succeed in the new country you are going while hoping the ones you left behind never succeed too? No be witch be that?
What is the joy you derive seeing people you left behind struggling? So as to be mocking them? Because we all know it is not as if you will help them financially so why hoping they don't succeed? Yet you want to succeed.
It is crazy continent with a pull him down syndrome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by landiqa(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2023
Blessed102:
But it's not everyone's destiny though, some are destined to make it here and flourish here. So help me God.

You believe such thing as destiny
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Blessed102:
But it's not everyone's destiny though, some are destined to make it here and flourish here. So help me God.
if you have means JAPA, kidnappers can pick you and collect everything you ever work for in just one day and you will remain poor.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2023
SaintUlot:
Outlined below are the 11 reasons why you must make sure you Japa from Nigeria:

Papa,
Only these two reasons you posted are somewhat reasonably true and even if one moves to African countries like Botswana, Namibia or Rwanda, they can be readily obtained.

However every other thing you posted are not necessarily true...

For example, how can you boldly say that poverty ends when you japa, does it even sound balanced to you??

For starts, what kind of poverty are you even referring to? Is it intellectual, financial or ... what?

Because if it is financial poverty you are referring to, then you are profoundly mistaken... as a matter of fact, many Nigerians who Japa'd to the US & Canada years ago are currently languishing in extreme poverty... I am sure you saw the video showing the multitudes of homeless Nigerians in Canada (who japa'd) that made rounds on social media about 2weeks ago.

Do you know that there are some jobs people who Japa'd to Canada do for example, that literally reduce their lifespans?
We are talking about jobs they would never attempt in Nigeria but because of the situation, they get arm twisted into doing risky and crazy odd jobs.

Please sir this opinion of yours is misleading, because if one decides to japa without a tangible plan, regardless of where that person japa's to, it will be worst decision one will ever make in life.

Please don't get me wrong, I support that bright young, and industrious individuals should japa... however if the following questions cannot be answered;

"Where can I japa to that will be compatible with my personality and social format?"

"What skills can be resourceful to me where I japa to?"

"Can I easily adapt and integrate with the society of where I want to Japa to?"

"Can I easily weild the citizenship of where I japa to?"

"Is the weather of where I want to Japa to something I can tolerate?"

"What is the time span for re-education where I intend to japa to, will it favor me, how old am I?"

"How much would it cost to start afresh with a family or without family?"

Stay in Nigeria, because you will become a liability, if the above questions are not addressed.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2023
Vlyrics:
I had to mute my cousin on WhatsApp because after he japaed I started feeling depressed when I see his status. He is looking fresh and doing well. Same with two of my friends in school. I unfroend 1 on Facebook and blocked another. I don't even post again because waiting I wan lost? Is it a failed life. Man will work from 6-9 everyday but nothing yo write home about.

I will advise you to hustle for the money or loan.. you need to leave too unless you hav something tangible doing in Nigeria.... just do it for your generation... make them no lie for u... japa is a gift you will forever appreciate
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by ppogba: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2023
planetx:
Can you imagine someone saying there are no mosquitoes, cockroaches and ants abroad, in 2023 a Nigerian youth believe such fallacy and proudly came to a public forum to repeat it.

It shows how pathetic and ignorant they are.
Actually, thoughts like this continue to give credence to the fact that the most stupid Nigerians could be found on the social media.

And unfortunately too, the generation that think they know the most are actually the dumbest in Nigerian history.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2023
jagaban002:
I have always want to know about Japa but now my wife and 2 kids stays aboard exactly Canada so I know the difference.

1) if u are migrating to any Europe country with visiting or work visa and u earn like 1m montly here you have failed yourself .
2) most people in abroad doing much better are base on salary by d government e.g immigrants and allysium .
3) my wife and 2 kids are there and I went to Canada twice last year but I always come back to my business here cus I make at least 1.5m to 2m monthly . But for the future of my kids I have to let them stay there so it's about decision making cus I make more money here with low bill's to pay .
sir I need help in my business. Make I speak out before depression kill me.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by kakaki123: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2023
grin Dem no dey tell person.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by ppogba: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2023
marvellous2222:
why do u wish yourself hopeless life.... southeast is even better

If the south east is better, the youths there will not be rushing into luxury buses as " attachment" standing throughout a ten hour journey in a bid to go somewhere else to sell gala and bottled water inside " go slow'.

Need other reasons?

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2023
Dailymice:
My mum who is 50+ years japa from Nigeria to the USA in 2022 as a nurse after she got a job with my dad who is in his late 50s and my siblings below 21 (as per USA immigration laws)....
About to leave soon myself...
They earn 10x more in 2 weeks than they earned in a year here

You better start making plans for the sake of your kids.
Rich APC urchins have second passports o
Shutup
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by bonnyhope: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Drickstore:
Dey play

If you counter his points come up with your own let's hear your view

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by ppogba: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Discreet90:

Lol. Olodo. Let me educate u. You pay medical fee as part of ur visa application before leaving naija. So medical treatment is almost totally free

Someone stayed the true position of things and you are calling the fellow olodo? Wonderful!

Which medical fee do you pay as part of your visa fee?
Which medical fee is almost totally free?

Indeed, everything is possible on Nairaland.

I will be happy if you call me olodo too.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Clinghton: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Some facts are exaggeration
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
The black race is a collosal failure...
Imagine leaving a blessed paradise like Nigeria
We have fresh water
Foods
Vegetables
Fruits
Weather
Crude oil
All types of solid minerals etc
Everything anybody can think of... Some Europeans and westerners even wish to be in our geographical location...
What did we choose?
Tribalism
Envy
Greed
Nepotism
Corruption...
Don't mention religion .. Because the one the white men brought is even far lenient than the rubbish practices of human sacrifices...
You guys all think Europe or Americas don't have their
Problems...
I just pity the smart ones here cry
The issue of Nigeria is not the leaders
But the people...it's in the genes
Build Canada and give it to Nigerians
Come back the next ten years if the place won't be messed up
You guys put your houses right...else you will keep roaming the earth..
Many of them don't want to take responsibility... Face the challenge...MBA... They will roam till they die ... Mumu people ... Modern slavery ... Choi
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Achor1111:
Number 11 is very valid.
A case study of insecurity in the corntree
So people no dey die for abroad .. plus internet Una still mumu
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Etosha:
I will travel the world when I have sufficient money. But to get tucked away in a corner somewhere in Europe, Asia or America where there's little or no opportunity to be known or achieve something remarkable ( apart from an easy life of eating good food and enjoying basic amenities) doesn't make sense to me.
Something within me cries for achievements and fame... These are easier to attain here than anywhere outside my Homeland.
Those who are making it here have not got two heads. We will slug it out together here in naija...
God will give you strength and me too... Where was Dangote 30 years ago ... See him today ... The richest blackman comes from my country and made it here ... Money full Nigeria ... Even most of our musicians blow here , they came back from America Europe to come blow here .. Nigeria not as bad as people paint it ooo

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by MayowaTallguy: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Uncle tunji never use 1 month for UK, e credit my account 40k
Timi never use 1 month e don set up his mama,credit me 20k same day 3 credit grandma 60k and his mama another 20k
This are people who struggle to see get ticket fee o..
U wan tell me say dem yo use 1 year dem no go achieve better?
But brother segun never credit me sha, but he don build in own house for ibadan (rentage)
Brother lekan dey Georgia e don get car and fresh af,he dey work for factory o...e dy post am steady

Bro Lanre dey germany,e just post his new pikin with oyinbo wife like 2 weeks ago..lol

If I have 6m right now,I go process japa,to any fucking Europe country,us or UK...
Make I go use my eyes see,if e no work out for me I go come back con dey live my life
How can a sane person tell me Nigeria is better than USA....are you insane

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo / FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.