Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me (2440 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by wiseone28: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
jsp0:
it been a fuckin 1 year of dating and it excuse over excuses

What is hard in visiting a guy u claimed u dating, i remembered my ex, she visit every night, it reached a time im even dodging her

We agreed she visiting today but she failed

i cant continue this nonsense, i just called her now that she shouldn't call me again and she responded HA!, i just cut the call

just glad and not pained cos i don't over invested, just little 2k 1k few times a month, the girl is not even fine sef, ugly monkey

Hope im in the right track, guys
Ugly face tight hole

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Make una dey allow us rest a bit for this space.

So you broke up with your girl because she didn't show up?

not because she didn't show up, but because she didn't give him any green light that he was going to fvck her pussy mercilessly grin grin grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by Heisajoker21(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Get a job!

You are too idle!

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by DaTruths: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
jsp0:

What is hard in visiting a guy u claimed u dating, i remembered my ex, she visit every night, it reached a time im even dodging her

i cant continue this nonsense, i just called her now that she shouldn't call me again and she responded HA!, i just cut the call

just glad and not pained cos i don't over invested, just little 2k 1k few times a month, the girl is not even fine sef, ugly monkey

Which city you dey wey you come dey follow ugly monkey, you don go date dark girl grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by DaTruths: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Get a job!

You are too idle!

So all the people dating are idle.

I always knew you are dumb, but not to this level.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by CoronaVirusPro: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2023
DaTruths:

So all the people dating are idle.

I always knew you are dumb, but not to this level.

What next after knowing?

Buy a noose?
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by luminouz(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2023
jsp0:

Yes you are in the right track.... You never Brighter Grammar though. Had a headache reading your story
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by Kevineleven(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2023
The Op has been infected with covid19 grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by zedegit: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2023
jsp0:

I am yet to understand why date when you don't intend to marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by zedegit: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2023
seanery:
19yrs against 29yrs

10yrs gap.

Na wa o

What are you talking? So a man of 45 years should marry a woman of 40 since common 10 years gap you dey shout.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by ajibike447: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2023
LolLol...
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by CHRISTFUCKER: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2023
That was how magnolia visited me and attempted to cut my preek
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by liveyourlife007(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na woman dey provoke man grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by Justiceleague1: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr Zebulum shattap:

Dis one too will soon start shouting he is a red Piller. grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by REGINALD001(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
jsp0:

ONYE ERIRI ERI......

just because she did not visit you to commit fornication with you.....she is now an UGLY MONKEY........ So now, you are the CHIMPANZEE.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend That Don't Want To Visit Me by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

That company must be running at a loss.
. grin grin grin. Omoh,,this comment really got me so cracked up so hard........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother Pregnant With My Child: Good For Marriage? / What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? / Who Comes First, Money Or Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.