Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? (33308 Views)

About To JAPA - What Happens To Your Pension? / Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by RepoMan007: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
The most painful thing about our backwardness is the hopelessness they succeeded in branding into hopefulness. Senseless policies back to back.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Abioladoks: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Get me someone who can sponsor with finance im ready to go today!

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Justicecreft:

Y should i tell u the difference when you are not interested in gaining knowledge about it in the first place
sorry when did u start d forex u want to lecture me about n what do u know about forex?

I can bet my life u just want to take peoples money through your so called training by using dom account n after they have lost money u will tell them about robot trading n u will b using their money for trial n error

See this one, na today?

Forex wey men don leave since na him many of u come dey advertise here, Abeg dey your lane

Just like we use to say then, your money will “flew away”

When u know that meaning of “flew away “ then come n lecture me

6 Likes

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by dododawa1: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nex12:
Idiot.

I'm sure you have not eaten today.
OBIDENTs spotted.

1 Like

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by sylve11: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Gerrard59:
I explained in detail about Nigerian elites who have second passports: https://www.nairaland.com/7482300/importance-acquiring-second-passport-young#119276976

As you said, it is too late for your friend. What he should do is prepare the children to attend good schools in the US on scholarships. That should be his focus now instead of relocating unless a reputable firm in the West can employ him through a standard recruitment process. Which implies he should have the in-demand skills to ensure that is possible.

There are many good schools in the US, for instance, he can prep his children to apply to and yes, scholarships are surfeit to enable such to become a reality.

cool
Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
dododawa1:
OBIDENTs spotted.
to those obi…diots

Everyone is suffering except them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by KillingJoke: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Women that haven't japa yet don't know what they're missing

European men are much better than Nigerian redpillers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by wasuka14(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
The same hardwork you people are running for to your various Japa destinations is what you will still meet there if you want to survive.
Instead, stay back, work hard and leave good life. Parking toilet wastes, or drainage or garbage around parks and taxi, security guards or lorry driver are the only sure work in many japa destinations

Validated:
If you have a good certification, still in your thirties or below 40, or even early forties, you are able to save up to N10m and have a child or two children and not a political actor or a clergy of a big church, may I ask, "What are you still waiting for"?

You see, 7 months ago, your N10m was about $22K. Now, it is only about $8590. However bad, it could still take you to UK, atleast. Then you can begin sorting your life. Even if you have a business, it will be eroded soon.
What the likes of GSK, P&G, Unilever, Suntory, etc are saw or are seeing and moving should give you signal that this train is headed to a total anarchy.

Even if you do not love yourself, for the sake of your family, move. There is no hope in the foreseeable horizon. I am not a doomsday prophet, but if you understand the times, you know that things are going to get worse.

10 years ago, I called a friend and advised him to come over to Canada. He said he is not going to another man's country to "slave". He would rather come and visit and enjoy holidays. Funny enough his subordinate took the initiative. His (surbordinate) wife got a scholarship and in two years he relocated and he and his family now lives big in Ontario.

Fastforward to 2023, my friend is now in his early-50s, he has lost his job, his tottering business is now almost moribund. No thanks to Tinubu's economic janglova. Now, he is asking me to help him and his family relocate. 4 adults (Him, his wife and 2 children). How?

My reply may be brutal abd unfair, "Bro, you are 10 years late". He is now franticky looking towards the UK, looking for buyers of his inheritance, but the Tories are locking the gate on Dec 31, 2023. Not sure if he can still make it across.

My advice, if you can leave this sinking ship, please do ASAP. Today, it is armed robbery and kidnapping. In few years, a reminisce of the 1000000 boys will resurface.

Someone is going to come here to preach that it is not rosy out there. Yes, at first it will be rough. With time you will get along, learn the system, culture, then boom, you will just know you made a bold move. Nigeria is not getting better soon. Atleast, not with the huge debts and dwindling revenues that is over 50% channelled to debt servicing. Not with over 45% budget deficits to be financed on loans. Not with low purchasing power of the populace. Not with this "owambe" government. Not when our oil production is already swapped for loans for next 5 years and steeply declining productivity.

No, not with a Tinubu that does not understand productivity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by etrange: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Validated:
One thing I advise though. If you have a house in Lagos, Abuja or PH, do not sell it. Atleast when you come back, you have a place to lay your head. That is if push goes to shove out there.
And if your house is not in any of these states?

1 Like

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by dododawa1: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
to those obi…diots

Everyone is suffering except them
no mind them
Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Richfella1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nigeria will absolutely get better.

You wouldn't believe I sent an Email to Customs for vehicle document verification and they responded in less than 1 hour with the confirmation documents.

AN EMAIL..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by sylve11: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
online4business:

Find someone who speak the language that's how to learn a language.

Duringo or an apps like that can help but nothing beat face to face teaching.

Uganda passport no be here ooo them dey only give to people who have money.

You can't buy it Uganda no be Nigeria you can try ooo but it's hard.

Here's the short story

I received hard currency in my Uganda account so they called me.

Uganda dey fear terrorist and any odd transfer from $1k dey attract people from government especially if na black man.

I knew about it because me self get target.

So we do meeting asking what I want to do with the money and source of the money.

I carry lapi open am for their front show them my freelancing account, blog and Payoneer account.

Give them numbers and email of clients wey dey pay steady.

Use th excuses send my client say I go delay work oo because Uganda people fit call me or them... Good Albi

Next month I send another one again na so the money dey there them dey call me to come invest.

Wetin I do... Make demand give condition.

The thing be say I nova reach 6 months here but my daughter has been hear for 13 years and she speak their language.

Once I reach six months it's a walk in the park.

Interesting. cool
Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by joseph1832(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Validated:
If you have a good certification, still in your thirties or below 40, or even early forties, you are able to save up to N10m and have a child or two children and not a political actor or a clergy of a big church, may I ask, "What are you still waiting for"?

You see, 7 months ago, your N10m was about $22K. Now, it is only about $8590. However bad, it could still take you to UK, atleast. Then you can begin sorting your life. Even if you have a business, it will be eroded soon.
What the likes of GSK, P&G, Unilever, Suntory, etc are saw or are seeing and moving should give you signal that this train is headed to a total anarchy.

Even if you do not love yourself, for the sake of your family, move. There is no hope in the foreseeable horizon. I am not a doomsday prophet, but if you understand the times, you know that things are going to get worse.

10 years ago, I called a friend and advised him to come over to Canada. He said he is not going to another man's country to "slave". He would rather come and visit and enjoy holidays. Funny enough his subordinate took the initiative. His (surbordinate) wife got a scholarship and in two years he relocated and he and his family now lives big in Ontario.

Fastforward to 2023, my friend is now in his early-50s, he has lost his job, his tottering business is now almost moribund. No thanks to Tinubu's economic janglova. Now, he is asking me to help him and his family relocate. 4 adults (Him, his wife and 2 children). How?

My reply may be brutal abd unfair, "Bro, you are 10 years late". He is now franticky looking towards the UK, looking for buyers of his inheritance, but the Tories are locking the gate on Dec 31, 2023. Not sure if he can still make it across.

My advice, if you can leave this sinking ship, please do ASAP. Today, it is armed robbery and kidnapping. In few years, a reminisce of the 1000000 boys will resurface.

Someone is going to come here to preach that it is not rosy out there. Yes, at first it will be rough. With time you will get along, learn the system, culture, then boom, you will just know you made a bold move. Nigeria is not getting better soon. Atleast, not with the huge debts and dwindling revenues that is over 50% channelled to debt servicing. Not with over 45% budget deficits to be financed on loans. Not with low purchasing power of the populace. Not with this "owambe" government. Not when our oil production is already swapped for loans for next 5 years and steeply declining productivity.

No, not with a Tinubu that does not understand productivity.
this is obviously sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by sylve11: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nex12:
Idiot.

I'm sure you have not eaten today.

Hahaha grin cool

1 Like

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Justicecreft:

This is same reason i don't want to explain anything to you,u are fine with ur ignorance and you don't care ti change the state and that's ok
I checked your topics n I realize u are just a newbie

E still dey shark u, your body go soon come down

I see u created over 5 threads within 2 days, I just dey laugh

10years ago many of us were like u n I remember shoprite was our favorite hang out spot then n we dey chop life

I pray u don’t learn d hard way, a market u can’t control despite even setting loss line or profit line
Go n check d demograph of betting n come back to tell me d difference

6 Likes

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
joseph1832:
this is obviously sponsored.
he’s igbo

Since they lost election it’s been one madness after d pther
Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Beuberry(f): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
kokoA:
You can go, japa is not for me..
Ok. Suffer head

1 Like

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Beuberry:

Ok. Suffer head
so everyone in Nigeria is suffering?

The fact u are suffering doesn’t mean others are suffering too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Justicecreft:

Like i said,you're ok with your ignorance and that's fine,you didn't make it like 95% of traders don't and that's fine,alright?. Everyone isn't you and don't expect everyone to be
hope u ain’t planning to train people like those we know cos we know na their training fee u wan use recoop your loss

Forex trader isonu

3 Likes

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by moshuur(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
which forex?

I rather gamble with my money than trade forex

Before u argue, tell me d difference between aviator game of sportybet n forex trading
Watch him as he'll start telling u that u think dey are the same because u don't understand forex.
Confused people...

Modified...just seeing his response on 3rd page..

People like him thinks they know better....whereas, they are being delusional

2 Likes

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by sole26: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
God bless u

Because of the madness they display online by making it seems Nigeria is fighting a war the whites are making it more difficult

Even countries fighting war don’t present it like that but since those people lost election they want to present Nigeria bad in d face of everyone

U made a valid point but bringing these who lost and won election is out of point.
Truth be told, Nigeria is sick and it's not about tribe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by creativehubb: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
God bless u

Because of the madness they display online by making it seems Nigeria is fighting a war the whites are making it more difficult

Even countries fighting war don’t present it like that but since those people lost election they want to present Nigeria bad in d face of everyone
Those small minded, slave mentality people cause a lot of damage for our image. The worst thing is, they can't even help their families...if you are hiding from your family members or you can't help anyone you are still managing. Stop discrediting Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
moshuur:

Watch him as he'll start telling u that u think dey are the same because u don't understand forex.
Confused people...
he’s just a newbie

See him creating multiple threads everyday

I can bet he started forex few months ago

1 Like

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by moshuur(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
he’s just a newbie

See him creating multiple threads everyday

I can bet he started forex few months ago
Ohhhh....I just modified my earlier post.
No mind them
Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by ogbonti: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
kokoA:
You can go, japa is not for me..

God bless you, please ooooo who won japa - please japa stop disturbing our ears with japa this japa that ---- the noise is too much

please make ona go and save us the stress of explaining your moves - ona too talk just japa abeg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by kokoA(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Beuberry:

Ok. Suffer head
I'm not you biko. Not everyone in Naija is broke, if you see japa as the only means to make it then feel free, some of us are still making an honest living and having a comfortable life here in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by Eniolohunda: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Here we come again, what's the fuss about this japa. It's not you that will force people to japa, you don't need to preach to anyone who is ready to because the motivation comes from within, and you can't push whoever doesn't have plans and means to, because it may be from frying pan to fire to them too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: What Are You Still Waiting For? by creativehubb: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Beuberry:

Ok. Suffer head
How much is your net worth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.