Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport (41956 Views)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by vincentbravo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
This one is already deported with a revoked visa
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Warmaterial(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Smart girl.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Oketwin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
U were not informed too,Dem don carry dis one handicap

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
She's hustling for survival, but gold-digging isn't cool. It's unfortunate everyone is doing it.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Johnthesuccess: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Godjone:
Look at what Nigerians have been reduced to. Any where we go the perception of the people about us is not always nice. Nigerians are viewed as crooks, thieves, money rituals and fraudsters.

No thanks to the type of leadership the country produced. A shame of a country

E no go better for you as you just mentioned leaders. Ole, oloriburuku. Are you not a leader somehow,somewhere? Can you as a Nigerian judge yourself been better? Hypocrites oshi.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Obviously she banned you for a reason.

You want to do the crime, but you don't want to do the time, how's that possible?
FuckingMachine:

Ask her what I did for her to be banning me all over NL. Hunting me down as if I bleeped & dumped her.. Since she wants to be mad, I will give her madness.

She go work tire dis Xmas.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Chidex50(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Offpointng:
Have the immigration cancel that on the case of arranged marriage, false pretence and fraud. ensuring you send that Iyamiri lady back to where she ought to belong sad
May Tribalism be the end of you and your generations. Always deviating from the main issues.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by justking(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
shocked so
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by 8stargeneral: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
The girl is rude...this kind of woman will give you HPB

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by FuckingMachine: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Obviously she banned you for a reason.

You want to do the crime, but you don't want to do the time, how's that possible?

What crime?
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by ShangTsung000: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
We have many of her types that can do worse on this forum like dominique.

That Dominique is one toxic scullion. Always in my mention talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Benwallt(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Nigeria girls always looking at any slightest opportunity to display their rotten behavior.

just look at the ugly pig,why should I settle for disloyal Nigeria girls when I can get a cute Latina.

he did himself

90% of Nigeria girls have tasted poverty. If they see you as an escape they will drill you and yoos you to escape poverty.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by ogbonti: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
that’s her name - gold digger 😂
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by nedekid: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Offpointng:
Have the immigration cancel the passport on the case of arranged marriage, false pretence and fraud. ensuring they send that Iyamiri lady back to where she ought to belong sad
Where is the false marriage here? They both agreed to marry. It was not planed as an arrangee marriage between 2 adults for the purpose of one party getting a passport.
The husband after marraige now claims those issues he raised.
In this case it is for the courts to handle divorce process.
Dont be surprise she makes some money out of this.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2023
Magnolia....

See your sister... Kai...una no dey shame ni

Passport hustlers. Hope you are trying to use me for passport too sha...Ibadan passport wa nile o🙂
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by luminouz(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2023
omooba969:
The man needs a tutorial on where to look for love...I mean genuine love.

Naija women no dey try I swear, they can date a lizard if it has money. cool
Or praying mantis!!!
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by CrystalMax: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Ashez:
Women strong shaa
But God pass Dem, it's very clear that he used the man.
That is their nature, users!
Yet they make loudest noise.

Amazing gender
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by olisaEze(m): 12:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Golddigger or not, all I know is that she stooped to conquer! grin
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by tinktanker: 1:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Have the immigration cancel the passport on the case of arranged marriage, false pretence and fraud. ensuring they send that Iyamiri lady back to where she ought to belong sad
they never stated where in Nigeria she's Frm but hate had made u conclude.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2023
That is either jennyclay or one of her mentor cheesy
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by uuzba(m): 2:19am On Dec 12, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

This is terrible. Nigerian girls keeps keep disgracing and embarrassing this country. The other day it was one liability in the UK who was angry because the white man ordered for the bills to be shared, now again it's another parasite embarrassing her family thinking she can use the UK man to cash out.

I see her getting lock locked up and deported, back to the shithole she came from.

This I have seen
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Sillymoderators: 3:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Someone should come and take me to UK biko!!
Come I will bring you to Texas.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by 1Sharon(f): 3:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Didn't he know that before he married her?
A skit sha..

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by sisisioge: 4:05am On Dec 12, 2023
Wahala be like bicycle fa. Haaa grin

Person wey receive ex call even tell present bobo enter trouble let alone the one that actually went to meet another in a hotel. See boldness grin
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by PoliteActivist: 4:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
Only two years she don dey do accent.

*Politeness*

grin She even try as she went to UK. Some will go to China for one month and come back with British accent!🤣

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by olibeans: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2023
Inferiority complex at play here.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by duduade: 5:32am On Dec 12, 2023
From that picture I believe she is a gold digger

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by CrownLands(m): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2023
It's not far from the truth.
Judge Will, it's none of your business. She loves money that's all.

I hope she acquires real estate from her "gold-digging". It will secure her "wealth".
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by hotwax: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2023
She is just a typical Nigerian woman,...

the day you collects a Nigerian ladies number, you are owing her already..

3 Likes

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Professor822714: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2023
Simpleton has spiken lol
Offpointng:
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Okoroawusa: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Scripted
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by ivolt: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
Do you think the UK is. a banana republic where rich men dictates the law?
Who arranged the marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Love!! / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.