Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport (41889 Views)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by godofuck231: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Thats hat yo get for marrying a poor man's child , they see no vision, v dont have any vision , can't see the future , can't project a future, no aspirations for the future, and will kill the future of their helper, never take in a stray dog , that #itch would bite you in the balls
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Wuless82(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2023
officialwdhtv:
British millionaire accuses Nigerian lady of been a gold digger and marrying him to get a british passport on reality show "Judge Will".

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJA00RJcifc
Datz their own problem there, I can't leave Nigeria problem unsolved to chase uk problem. Am not stupid like them
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by kinkydude: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Marry an olosho, your life is completely finished
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by aoaachives(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Someone should come and take me to UK biko!!

Email me
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Offpointng: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2023
ivolt:

Do you think the UK is. a banana republic where rich men dictates the law?
Who arranged the marriage?

So poor people are the ones that dictates the law?? Help me rate ur IQ bout politics
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by ivolt: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

So poor people are the ones that dictates the law?? Help me rate ur IQ bout politics
Nope, you cannot change the application of the law because a contract doesn't favor you whether rich or poor.
The marriage was never arranged for citizenship purpose, if it was, let "millionaire" present
the evidence to law enforcement.

In the eyes of the law, an arranged/sham marriage is not one that didn't favor one of the parties.
It is a marriage where both parties discussed and agree to marry so one of
them could reap an unmerited state benefits/privilege e.g citizenship.

Mind you a millionaire will never agree to an arranged marriage because he knows the risk and
is not desperate to earn sham marriage fees.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Juoflife1(f): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2023
I love her grin.
By the way, this is staged
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Oceanjagaban: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Inside 24hr use 18hours dey fear woman,the remaining hours take am fear who no fear woman....try fear men too
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Blackdisciple(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2023
Two thing involve
1, Marrying for passport
2, Marrying for money
Certainly he is right, I am not talking about his own but generally...
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Biisola: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I for marry you,but your wahala go de too long for me to handle.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Quebec91(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2023
cheesy
Melagros:
Before nko? You no know say the Hustle is real in Nigeria? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Quebec91(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2023
No sensible man would wanna risk such with someone like you πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ™„
Jennyclay:
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
The man is right. He helped the lady get her British citizenship. However, that man should be honest. If he was a full-fledged man, would he have dated a lady who had his current height? What goes around comes around.

Your analogy would have been this

would he have dated a british lady with his height and money and UK citizenship if he was a normally built black man from Nigeria without permanent residency?

The answers to that would have been yes because a lot of normally built men have actually done that and even done worse by getting married to grandmother's in their 70s and 80s.

The man brought more value than the woman brought. The woman is benefiting way more than the man did.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Apply for job, work and save and then you can take yourself there.

Are you a physiologically, mentally or physically that you need someone to do it rather than doing it yourself?

If you are one of these, you can tell us to contribute for your trip.

The world will never get rid of gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by grandstar(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
The man is right. He helped the lady get her British citizenship. However, that man should be honest. If he was a full-fledged man, would he have dated a lady who had his current height? What goes around comes around.

His case is like that of a man who wants to purchase an IPhone 14 for 40,000. No be fake hin go buy?
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by babamoha(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2023
If our minds are known we will know who to run to and who to hide for.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by izibili44: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2023
I am not in uk. But if you don't mine I can take you to Gaza. quote author=Jennyclay post=127431065]Someone should come and take me to UK biko!![/quote]
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lol
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Sammy101111(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Something wey both man and woman dey do on code, E reach Nigerian girl turn, she go cast am. undecided

This Nigeria F gender no fit sustain update. Tufiakwa! embarassed

Nigeria woman will scam you and still cast the update in your front πŸ˜‚

Nigeria woman as the highest gold diggers google it and see

Nigeria is the mothers land of prostitution
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by usagee36: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Where are you?
Jennyclay:
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Nacson(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sicily region in Italy is my dream place to live on earth. I wish to travel out one day
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Donregend(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
osim

Nigerian women sha
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Tamires: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Nigeria girls always looking at any slightest opportunity to display their rotten behavior.

just look at the ugly pig,why should I settle for disloyal Nigeria girls when I can get a cute Latina.

he did himself
Which latina wan fall for useless black mofo with low IQ like you?πŸ˜…
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Tamires: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nigerian men do worse
At least she no marry her oyibo ancestor
But if na Nigerian Man Now, na their grandma mate them go Dey marryπŸ˜…
Hypocrites!
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by RichAbujaGuy: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Highly intelligent fine Babe, why do you have to put in that request? Non broke guys should be jumping thru dey cell phones to try to toast you.πŸ˜„
I would if I could right now. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Truvelisback(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Something wey both man and woman dey do on code, E reach Nigerian girl turn, she go cast am. undecided

This Nigeria F gender no fit sustain update. Tufiakwa! embarassed
grin
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by NewDea4: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Mooooney is my type! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.